MX23RW : Sunday, April 21 04:29:50| >> :300:86500:86500:
Austrian Bundesliga | Gameweek 20
Feb 25, 2024 at 1.30pm UK
Worthersee Stadion

Austria Klagenfurt
2 - 0
BW Linz

Sky Schwarz (39', 71')
Karweina (21'), Mahrer (68'), Schumacher (84')
FT(HT: 1-0)
Coverage of the Austrian Bundesliga clash between Austria Klagenfurt and BW Linz.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Austria Lustenau 0-1 Austria Klagenfurt
Sunday, February 18 at 1.30pm in Austrian Bundesliga
Last Game: BW Linz 1-1 Salzburg
Saturday, February 17 at 4pm in Austrian Bundesliga

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Austria Klagenfurt win with a probability of 48.23%. A win for BW Linz had a probability of 28.58% and a draw had a probability of 23.2%.

The most likely scoreline for an Austria Klagenfurt win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.41%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (7.99%) and 2-0 (7.12%). The likeliest BW Linz win was 1-2 (7%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (10.57%). The actual scoreline of 2-0 was predicted with a 7.1% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Austria Klagenfurt would win this match.

Result
Austria KlagenfurtDrawBW Linz
48.23% (-0.274 -0.27) 23.19% (0.034000000000002 0.03) 28.58% (0.24 0.24)
Both teams to score 60.99% (0.065000000000005 0.07)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
59.95% (0.0049999999999955 0)40.05% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
37.59% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)62.41% (-0.0080000000000027 -0.01)
Austria Klagenfurt Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
83.14% (-0.101 -0.1)16.86% (0.099 0.1)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
53.13% (-0.179 -0.18)46.87% (0.177 0.18)
BW Linz Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
73.36% (0.166 0.17)26.63% (-0.169 -0.17)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
38.12% (0.219 0.22)61.87% (-0.22000000000001 -0.22)
Score Analysis
    Austria Klagenfurt 48.23%
    BW Linz 28.58%
    Draw 23.18%
Austria KlagenfurtDrawBW Linz
2-1 @ 9.41% (-0.021000000000001 -0.02)
1-0 @ 7.99% (-0.029 -0.03)
2-0 @ 7.12% (-0.050000000000001 -0.05)
3-1 @ 5.59% (-0.031000000000001 -0.03)
3-0 @ 4.22% (-0.044 -0.04)
3-2 @ 3.7% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
4-1 @ 2.49% (-0.022 -0.02)
4-0 @ 1.88% (-0.025 -0.03)
4-2 @ 1.65% (-0.0069999999999999 -0.01)
Other @ 4.19%
Total : 48.23%
1-1 @ 10.57% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
2-2 @ 6.23% (0.015000000000001 0.02)
0-0 @ 4.49% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
3-3 @ 1.63% (0.0069999999999999 0.01)
Other @ 0.26%
Total : 23.18%
1-2 @ 7% (0.04 0.04)
0-1 @ 5.94% (0.026000000000001 0.03)
0-2 @ 3.93% (0.036 0.04)
1-3 @ 3.09% (0.033 0.03)
2-3 @ 2.75% (0.02 0.02)
0-3 @ 1.73% (0.024 0.02)
1-4 @ 1.02% (0.015 0.02)
2-4 @ 0.91% (0.011 0.01)
Other @ 2.22%
Total : 28.58%

Head to Head
Sep 30, 2023 4pm
Gameweek 9
BW Linz
0-0
Austria Klagenfurt
Brandner (30'), Ronivaldo (35'), Krainz (90')
Gemicibasi (72'), Mahrer (90+4')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
Relegation Round
1Austria ViennaAustria Vienna52303124725
2Wolfsberger50413135-419
3Rheindorf AltachRheindorf Altach51402133-1216
4WSG Swarovski TirolSwarovski52212548-2315
5BW Linz50412542-1713
6Austria Lustenau50321654-388
Championship Round
1Sturm Graz540146172935
2Red Bull SalzburgSalzburg421153173632
3LASK LinzLASK421130201024
4Rapid Vienna513143241922
5Austria KlagenfurtAustria Klagenfurt40223235-319
6Hartberg40133741-418
 
Regular Season
1Red Bull SalzburgSalzburg22155245123350
2Sturm Graz22137237152246
3LASK LinzLASK229852618835
4Austria KlagenfurtAustria Klagenfurt2281042927234
5Hartberg229763328534
6Rapid Vienna2289538211733
7Austria ViennaAustria Vienna229672522333
8Wolfsberger228682932-330
9Rheindorf AltachRheindorf Altach2247111730-1319
10BW Linz2247112238-1619
11WSG Swarovski TirolSwarovski2242162042-2214
12Austria Lustenau2224161349-3610


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!