MX23RW : Sunday, February 25 12:38:59| >> :300:86500:86500:
Austrian Bundesliga | Gameweek 17
Dec 9, 2023 at 4pm UK
Sportplatz KAC
Austria Klagenfurt
2 - 2
Austria Vienna
Benatelli (64'), Karweina (65')
Doric (42')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Asllani (73'), Ranftl (85')
Galvao (7'), Fischer (37'), Huskovic (70')
Coverage of the Austrian Bundesliga clash between Austria Klagenfurt and Austria Vienna.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Austria Klagenfurt 1-1 Hartberg
Monday, December 4 at 6pm in Austrian Bundesliga
Last Game: Austria Vienna 0-0 LASK
Sunday, December 3 at 4pm in Austrian Bundesliga

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Austria Vienna win with a probability of 49.76%. A win for Austria Klagenfurt had a probability of 26.94% and a draw had a probability of 23.3%.

The most likely scoreline for an Austria Vienna win was 1-2 with a probability of 9.56%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-1 (8.62%) and 0-2 (7.66%). The likeliest Austria Klagenfurt win was 2-1 (6.73%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (10.77%). The actual scoreline of 2-2 was predicted with a 6% likelihood.

Result
Austria KlagenfurtDrawAustria Vienna
26.94% (-0.0030000000000001 -0) 23.29% (-0.009999999999998 -0.01) 49.76% (0.0079999999999956 0.01)
Both teams to score 59.25% (0.027000000000001 0.03)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
58.24% (0.039000000000001 0.04)41.75% (-0.041000000000004 -0.04)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
35.84% (0.039000000000001 0.04)64.15% (-0.042999999999992 -0.04)
Austria Klagenfurt Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
71.33% (0.016999999999996 0.02)28.67% (-0.02 -0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
35.51% (0.022999999999996 0.02)64.49% (-0.027000000000001 -0.03)
Austria Vienna Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
83.06% (0.016999999999996 0.02)16.93% (-0.020000000000003 -0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
52.99% (0.030999999999999 0.03)47% (-0.036000000000001 -0.04)
Score Analysis
    Austria Klagenfurt 26.94%
    Austria Vienna 49.76%
    Draw 23.3%
Austria KlagenfurtDrawAustria Vienna
2-1 @ 6.73% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
1-0 @ 6.06% (-0.008 -0.01)
2-0 @ 3.79% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
3-1 @ 2.8% (0.00099999999999989 0)
3-2 @ 2.49% (0.0030000000000001 0)
3-0 @ 1.58%
Other @ 3.49%
Total : 26.94%
1-1 @ 10.77%
2-2 @ 5.98% (0.0039999999999996 0)
0-0 @ 4.85% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)
3-3 @ 1.47% (0.0030000000000001 0)
Other @ 0.22%
Total : 23.3%
1-2 @ 9.56%
0-1 @ 8.62% (-0.011000000000001 -0.01)
0-2 @ 7.66% (-0.0039999999999996 -0)
1-3 @ 5.66% (0.0039999999999996 0)
0-3 @ 4.53%
2-3 @ 3.54% (0.004 0)
1-4 @ 2.51% (0.0029999999999997 0)
0-4 @ 2.01% (0.00099999999999989 0)
2-4 @ 1.57% (0.002 0)
Other @ 4.1%
Total : 49.76%

Head to Head
Sep 3, 2023 4pm
Gameweek 6
Austria Vienna
2-2
Austria Klagenfurt
Guenouche (3'), Gruber (90+1')
Asllani (52'), Baltaksa (59'), Braunoder (80')
Karweina (9'), Gezos (70')
Karweina (68'), Wernitznig (90')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Red Bull SalzburgSalzburg20135243123144
2Sturm Graz19116230141639
3LASK LinzLASK209742617934
4Hartberg209653226633
5Austria KlagenfurtAustria Klagenfurt197932625130
6Wolfsberger208572827129
7Rapid Vienna1977533191428
8Austria ViennaAustria Vienna197662118327
9BW Linz194782132-1119
10Rheindorf AltachRheindorf Altach2045111629-1317
11WSG Swarovski TirolSwarovski1932141938-1911
12Austria Lustenau2013161048-386

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!