MX23RW : Tuesday, June 18 11:37:03| >> :300:86500:86500:
Espanyol logo
Segunda Division | Gameweek 40
May 20, 2024 at 7.30pm UK
RCDE Stadium

Espanyol
2 - 1
Real Oviedo

Braithwaite (32' pen.), Cabrera (63')
Roca (35'), Olivan (50')
FT(HT: 1-1)
Luengo (23')
Colombatto (31')
Coverage of the Segunda Division clash between Espanyol and Real Oviedo.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Valladolid 0-0 Espanyol
Saturday, May 11 at 5.30pm in Segunda Division
Last Game: Real Oviedo 1-0 Zaragoza
Sunday, May 12 at 3.15pm in Segunda Division

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Espanyol win with a probability of 46.51%. A draw had a probability of 28.3% and a win for Real Oviedo had a probability of 25.19%.

The most likely scoreline for a Espanyol win was 1-0 with a probability of 14.59%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (9.57%) and 2-1 (8.46%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (12.9%), while for a Real Oviedo win it was 0-1 (9.84%). The actual scoreline of 2-1 was predicted with an 8.5% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Espanyol would win this match.

Result
EspanyolDrawReal Oviedo
46.51% (0.527 0.53) 28.3% (-0.374 -0.37) 25.19% (-0.156 -0.16)
Both teams to score 42.88% (0.80099999999999 0.8)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
37.61% (1.075 1.08)62.39% (-1.075 -1.08)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
17.98% (0.779 0.78)82.02% (-0.779 -0.78)
Espanyol Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
73.05% (0.78 0.78)26.95% (-0.78 -0.78)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
37.71% (1.011 1.01)62.29% (-1.012 -1.01)
Real Oviedo Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
58.7% (0.475 0.48)41.29% (-0.477 -0.48)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
22.18% (0.418 0.42)77.82% (-0.419 -0.42)
Score Analysis
    Espanyol 46.51%
    Real Oviedo 25.19%
    Draw 28.28%
EspanyolDrawReal Oviedo
1-0 @ 14.59% (-0.26 -0.26)
2-0 @ 9.57% (0.038 0.04)
2-1 @ 8.46% (0.143 0.14)
3-0 @ 4.18% (0.108 0.11)
3-1 @ 3.7% (0.142 0.14)
3-2 @ 1.64% (0.083 0.08)
4-0 @ 1.37% (0.064 0.06)
4-1 @ 1.21% (0.072 0.07)
Other @ 1.79%
Total : 46.51%
1-1 @ 12.9% (-0.07 -0.07)
0-0 @ 11.12% (-0.46 -0.46)
2-2 @ 3.74% (0.111 0.11)
Other @ 0.52%
Total : 28.28%
0-1 @ 9.84% (-0.267 -0.27)
1-2 @ 5.71% (0.046 0.05)
0-2 @ 4.35% (-0.061 -0.06)
1-3 @ 1.68% (0.036 0.04)
0-3 @ 1.28% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
2-3 @ 1.1% (0.047 0.05)
Other @ 1.22%
Total : 25.19%

How you voted: Espanyol vs Real Oviedo

Espanyol
66.7%
Draw
25.0%
Real Oviedo
8.3%
24
Head to Head
Dec 1, 2023 7.30pm
Gameweek 18
Real Oviedo
2-0
Espanyol
Masca (31'), Colombatto (90+1')
Luismi (21'), Carrion (22'), Seoane (28'), Luengo (28'), Costas (41'), Pomares (88')

El Hilali (33'), Gragera (58'), Braithwaite (87')
Mar 5, 2021 8pm
Gameweek 28
Espanyol
1-1
Real Oviedo
Melendo (9')
Vila (36')
Vila (39')
Nahuel (67')
Ahijado (52'), Sangalli (78'), Grippo (83')
Sep 27, 2020 5.15pm
Gameweek 3
Real Oviedo
0-2
Espanyol

Tejera (32'), Gonzalez (62')
De Tomas (65' pen., 69')
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Tuesday, June 18
 
5pm
Wednesday, June 19
 
2pm
 
5pm
Thursday, June 20
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Group Stage
Spain
vs.
Italy
Friday, June 21
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 22
 
5pm
 
8pm
Sunday, June 23
 
8pm
 
8pm
Monday, June 24
 
8pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tuesday, July 9
Wednesday, July 10
Sunday, July 14
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Germany Germany11003
2 Switzerland Switzerland11003
3 Hungary Hungary10010
4 Scotland flag Scotland10010

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Spain Spain11003
2 Italy Italy11003
3 Albania national flag Albania10010
4 Croatia Croatia10010

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
1 England flag England11003
2 Denmark Denmark10101
3 Slovenia Slovenia10101
4 Serbia Serbia10010

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Netherlands Netherlands11003
2 France France11003
3 Poland Poland10010
4 Austria Austria10010

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Romania Romania11003
2 Slovakia Slovakia11003
3 Belgium Belgium10010
4 Ukraine Ukraine10010

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Czech Republic Czech Republic00000
2 Georgia Georgia00000
3 Portugal Portugal00000
4 Turkey Turkey00000


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!