MX23RW : Saturday, May 18 08:22:08| >> :300:86500:86500:
Espanyol logo
Segunda Division | Gameweek 36
Apr 21, 2024 at 1pm UK
RCDE Stadium

Espanyol
1 - 1
FC Andorra

Braithwaite (53')
El Hilali (16'), Ruiz (37'), Carreras (56'), Puado (76'), Calero (90+7')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Gil (29')
Gonzalez (69'), Petxa (76'), Ratti (90+5')
Coverage of the Segunda Division clash between Espanyol and FC Andorra.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Leganes 0-0 Espanyol
Friday, April 12 at 7.30pm in Segunda Division
Last Game: FC Andorra 0-2 Eibar
Sunday, April 14 at 3.15pm in Segunda Division

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Espanyol win with a probability of 53.74%. A draw had a probability of 25.2% and a win for FC Andorra had a probability of 21.06%.

The most likely scoreline for a Espanyol win was 1-0 with a probability of 13.37%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (10.59%) and 2-1 (9.41%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (11.87%), while for a FC Andorra win it was 0-1 (7.49%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with an 11.9% likelihood.

Result
EspanyolDrawFC Andorra
53.74% (-0.124 -0.12) 25.2% (0.013999999999999 0.01) 21.06% (0.112 0.11)
Both teams to score 46.77% (0.097000000000001 0.1)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
44.9% (0.056000000000004 0.06)55.1% (-0.052000000000007 -0.05)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
23.65% (0.045999999999999 0.05)76.35% (-0.042000000000002 -0.04)
Espanyol Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
79.49% (-0.027000000000001 -0.03)20.5% (0.030000000000001 0.03)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
47.01% (-0.043999999999997 -0.04)52.99% (0.048999999999999 0.05)
FC Andorra Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
58.83% (0.146 0.15)41.16% (-0.142 -0.14)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
22.3% (0.13 0.13)77.7% (-0.127 -0.13)
Score Analysis
    Espanyol 53.73%
    FC Andorra 21.06%
    Draw 25.2%
EspanyolDrawFC Andorra
1-0 @ 13.37% (-0.040000000000001 -0.04)
2-0 @ 10.59% (-0.040000000000001 -0.04)
2-1 @ 9.41%
3-0 @ 5.6% (-0.026999999999999 -0.03)
3-1 @ 4.97% (-0.0040000000000004 -0)
4-0 @ 2.22% (-0.013 -0.01)
3-2 @ 2.21% (0.0070000000000001 0.01)
4-1 @ 1.97% (-0.004 -0)
Other @ 3.41%
Total : 53.73%
1-1 @ 11.87% (0.02 0.02)
0-0 @ 8.44% (-0.017000000000001 -0.02)
2-2 @ 4.17% (0.017 0.02)
Other @ 0.71%
Total : 25.2%
0-1 @ 7.49% (0.013999999999999 0.01)
1-2 @ 5.27% (0.026 0.03)
0-2 @ 3.33% (0.02 0.02)
1-3 @ 1.56% (0.014 0.01)
2-3 @ 1.24% (0.01 0.01)
0-3 @ 0.98% (0.01 0.01)
Other @ 1.2%
Total : 21.06%

Head to Head
Dec 16, 2023 3.15pm
Gameweek 20
FC Andorra
1-1
Espanyol
Gil (83')
Nieto (42')
Pampin (66' og.)
Bare (27'), Lozano (57'), Gragera (72'), Balde (90+2')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Real ValladolidValladolid392081146311568
2Leganes391813850242667
3EibarEibar391981267442365
4Espanyol391517754391562
5Real Oviedo3916131048331561
6Racing de SantanderRacing391710126052861
7Sporting GijonSporting Gijon391611124840859
8ElcheElche401611134242059
9Burgos39169145051-157
10Racing Club de FerrolRacing de Ferrol391512124547-257
11Levante39131794743456
12TenerifeTenerife391410153538-352
13CartagenaCartagena39149163745-851
14Albacete391212154551-648
15Real ZaragozaZaragoza391113153739-246
16Eldense391113154454-1046
17Huesca391015143430445
18MirandesMirandes401112174453-945
19Amorebieta391011183652-1641
20AlcorconAlcorcon391011182849-2141
21Villarreal II39109203657-2139
22FC AndorraFC Andorra39910203150-1937


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!