MX23RW : Friday, April 19 06:37:43| >> :300:86500:86500:
Peterhead
Scottish League Two | Gameweek 26
Feb 24, 2024 at 3pm UK
Balmoor Stadium
Elgin City

Peterhead
1 - 1
Elgin

Shanks (12')
Strachan (77'), Strachan (77'), Shanks (81'), Pawlett (85'), McCarthy (87'), Brown (90+2'), Ritchie (90+2')
FT(HT: 1-1)
Golding (26')
Dolzanski (30'), Bray (67')
Coverage of the Scottish League Two clash between Peterhead and Elgin City.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Peterhead 0-0 Bonnyrigg Rose
Tuesday, February 20 at 7.45pm in Scottish League Two
Last Game: Elgin 2-2 Stenhousemuir
Saturday, February 17 at 3pm in Scottish League Two

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats, suggests the most likely outcome of this match is a Peterhead win with a probability of 57.39%. A draw has a probability of 22.4% and a win for Elgin City has a probability of 20.2%.

The most likely scoreline for a Peterhead win is 1-0 with a probability of 10.44%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 2-1 (9.91%) and 2-0 (9.77%). The likeliest drawn scoreline is 1-1 (10.59%), while for a Elgin City win it is 0-1 (5.67%).

Result
PeterheadDrawElgin City
57.39% (0.186 0.19) 22.41% (-0.052999999999997 -0.05) 20.2% (-0.126 -0.13)
Both teams to score 53.94% (-0.021000000000001 -0.02)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
55.07% (0.071000000000005 0.07)44.93% (-0.064 -0.06)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
32.71% (0.067999999999998 0.07)67.29% (-0.060999999999993 -0.06)
Peterhead Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
84.6% (0.091000000000008 0.09)15.4% (-0.083 -0.08)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
55.78% (0.161 0.16)44.22% (-0.154 -0.15)
Elgin City Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
63.76% (-0.088999999999999 -0.09)36.24% (0.094999999999999 0.09)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
26.98% (-0.09 -0.09)73.03% (0.096999999999994 0.1)
Score Analysis
    Peterhead 57.39%
    Elgin City 20.2%
    Draw 22.4%
PeterheadDrawElgin City
1-0 @ 10.44%
2-1 @ 9.91% (0.0039999999999996 0)
2-0 @ 9.77% (0.029 0.03)
3-1 @ 6.18% (0.021 0.02)
3-0 @ 6.09% (0.036 0.04)
3-2 @ 3.14% (0.0030000000000001 0)
4-1 @ 2.89% (0.018 0.02)
4-0 @ 2.85% (0.025 0.02)
4-2 @ 1.47% (0.006 0.01)
5-1 @ 1.08% (0.01 0.01)
5-0 @ 1.07% (0.012 0.01)
Other @ 2.51%
Total : 57.39%
1-1 @ 10.59% (-0.029999999999999 -0.03)
0-0 @ 5.58% (-0.015 -0.01)
2-2 @ 5.03% (-0.010000000000001 -0.01)
3-3 @ 1.06% (-0.002 -0)
Other @ 0.14%
Total : 22.4%
0-1 @ 5.67% (-0.031 -0.03)
1-2 @ 5.38% (-0.027 -0.03)
0-2 @ 2.88% (-0.022 -0.02)
1-3 @ 1.82% (-0.014 -0.01)
2-3 @ 1.7% (-0.008 -0.01)
0-3 @ 0.97% (-0.01 -0.01)
Other @ 1.78%
Total : 20.2%

Head to Head
Dec 30, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 18
Elgin
2-1
Peterhead
MacLeman (39'), Jones (62')
McKenzie (27'), Draper (56'), Dolzanski (72'), MacEwan (75'), Cooper (81'), Jones (89')
Shanks (90+4' pen.)
McAllister (32'), Strachan (55'), Strachan (55'), Ross (73')
Sep 30, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 8
Peterhead
6-0
Elgin
Ross (2', 59'), McAllister (4'), Shanks (53', 82' pen.), Ritchie (90+4')

Draper (47'), Dolzanski (57'), MacInnes (79'), Mackenzie (81'), Cameron (83')
Sep 24, 2022 3pm
Third Round
Peterhead
0-4
Elgin
Dingwall (9'), Hester (35'), Lawrence (68'), Mailer (85')
Apr 20, 2019 3pm
Gameweek 34
Elgin
1-2
Peterhead
Morrison (18')
Roberts (76'), McHardy (79')
Wilson (2' og.), Leitch (29')
Dunlop (75'), Gibson (83'), Home (94')
Dunlop (90')
Mar 2, 2019 3pm
Gameweek 27
Peterhead
1-0
Elgin
Boyle (8')
Gibson (55'), McAllister (90')

McHardy (51'), Omar (68')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1StenhousemuirStenhousemuir331812347262166
2PeterheadPeterhead331510853351855
3Dumbarton331671053401355
4Spartans33131284840851
5East FifeEast Fife331111114442244
6Elgin CityElgin33108153253-2138
7Forfar AthleticForfar33715113440-636
8Bonnyrigg Rose AthleticBonnyrigg Rose33811144246-435
9StranraerStranraer3388173651-1532
10Clyde33710164056-1631


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!