MX23RW : Sunday, May 19 09:02:47| >> :300:86500:86500:
Saudi Pro League | Gameweek 28
Apr 18, 2024 at 7pm UK
Al Fateh Club Stadium

Al Fateh
3 - 1
Al Raed

Djaniny (7', 60'), Zelarayan (12')
Saadane (63')
FT(HT: 2-0)
Tavares (56')
N'Diaye (24'), Al-Jayzani (26'), Shami (39'), Hazazi (73')
Coverage of the Saudi Pro League clash between Al Fateh and Al Raed.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Abha 2-1 Al Fateh
Sunday, April 7 at 8pm in Saudi Pro League
Last Game: Al Raed 2-0 Al Hazem
Sunday, April 7 at 8pm in Saudi Pro League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Al Fateh win with a probability of 44.27%. A win for Al Raed had a probability of 31.84% and a draw had a probability of 23.9%.

The most likely scoreline for an Al Fateh win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.11%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (7.99%) and 2-0 (6.63%). The likeliest Al Raed win was 1-2 (7.54%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (10.98%). The actual scoreline of 3-1 was predicted with a 5% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Al Fateh would win this match.

Result
Al FatehDrawAl Raed
44.27% (0.625 0.63) 23.89% (-0.137 -0.14) 31.84% (-0.491 -0.49)
Both teams to score 60.47% (0.27 0.27)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
58.41% (0.445 0.45)41.59% (-0.447 -0.45)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
36% (0.448 0.45)63.99% (-0.451 -0.45)
Al Fateh Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
80.96% (0.447 0.45)19.04% (-0.448 -0.45)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
49.38% (0.736 0.74)50.62% (-0.739 -0.74)
Al Raed Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
74.69% (-0.082000000000008 -0.08)25.31% (0.079999999999998 0.08)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
39.91% (-0.112 -0.11)60.09% (0.11 0.11)
Score Analysis
    Al Fateh 44.27%
    Al Raed 31.84%
    Draw 23.89%
Al FatehDrawAl Raed
2-1 @ 9.11% (0.053000000000001 0.05)
1-0 @ 7.99% (-0.048 -0.05)
2-0 @ 6.63% (0.053999999999999 0.05)
3-1 @ 5.04% (0.1 0.1)
3-0 @ 3.67% (0.081 0.08)
3-2 @ 3.46% (0.06 0.06)
4-1 @ 2.09% (0.07 0.07)
4-0 @ 1.52% (0.055 0.05)
4-2 @ 1.44% (0.045 0.05)
Other @ 3.33%
Total : 44.27%
1-1 @ 10.98% (-0.09 -0.09)
2-2 @ 6.26% (0.021999999999999 0.02)
0-0 @ 4.82% (-0.098 -0.1)
3-3 @ 1.58% (0.024 0.02)
Other @ 0.25%
Total : 23.89%
1-2 @ 7.54% (-0.081 -0.08)
0-1 @ 6.62% (-0.15 -0.15)
0-2 @ 4.55% (-0.114 -0.11)
1-3 @ 3.46% (-0.045 -0.04)
2-3 @ 2.87% (0.0030000000000001 0)
0-3 @ 2.08% (-0.057 -0.06)
1-4 @ 1.19% (-0.018 -0.02)
2-4 @ 0.98% (-0.001 -0)
Other @ 2.55%
Total : 31.84%

Head to Head
Oct 27, 2023 4pm
Gameweek 11
Al Raed
1-2
Al Fateh
El Berkaoui (69' pen.)
Normann (24'), Jovicevic (25'), Al-Jayzani (57'), Al-Beshe (62'), Al Doseri (80')
Buhumaid (28'), Tello (45+3')
Al-Mogren (30'), Al-Zubaidi (75'), Rinne (90+5')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Al-HilalAl-Hilal32293096217590
2Al-Nassr32253494385678
3Al-AhliAl-Ahli32187766353161
4Al-TaawounAl-Taawoun321510749341555
5Al Ittihad32156115749851
6Al Ettifaq32111294233945
7Al Fayha321110114350-743
8Al Fateh32119125351242
9Al ShababAl Shabab32118134239341
10Damac321010124240240
11Al Khaleej32910133443-937
12Al RaedAl Raed3298154048-835
13Al WahdaAl Wahda32105174357-1435
14Al Riyadh32710152954-2531
15Al Tai3287173359-2631
16Al Okhdood3285193051-2129
17Abha3285193584-4929
18Al Hazem32312173173-4221


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!