MX23RW : Saturday, June 22 00:35:58| >> :300:86500:86500:
Saudi Pro League | Gameweek 27
Apr 7, 2024 at 8pm UK
King Abdullah Sport City Stadium

Al Raed
2 - 0
Al Hazem

Tavares (35', 46')
El Berkaoui (82')
FT(HT: 1-0)

Al Mhemaid (45+3'), Viana (82')
Coverage of the Saudi Pro League clash between Al Raed and Al Hazem.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Al Raed 0-1 Al Khaleej
Monday, April 1 at 8pm in Saudi Pro League
Last Game: Al Hazem 0-0 Damac
Monday, April 1 at 8pm in Saudi Pro League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Al Raed win with a probability of 40.18%. A win for Al Hazem had a probability of 34.22% and a draw had a probability of 25.6%.

The most likely scoreline for an Al Raed win was 1-0 with a probability of 9.33%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.67%) and 2-0 (6.67%). The likeliest Al Hazem win was 0-1 (8.48%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.12%). The actual scoreline of 2-0 was predicted with a 6.7% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Al Raed would win this match.

Result
Al RaedDrawAl Hazem
40.18% (-0.317 -0.32) 25.6% (0.071999999999999 0.07) 34.22% (0.244 0.24)
Both teams to score 55.32% (-0.187 -0.19)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
51.35% (-0.267 -0.27)48.65% (0.265 0.27)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
29.23% (-0.243 -0.24)70.76% (0.241 0.24)
Al Raed Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
76.06% (-0.28100000000001 -0.28)23.94% (0.279 0.28)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
41.84% (-0.402 -0.4)58.16% (0.401 0.4)
Al Hazem Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
72.73% (0.019999999999996 0.02)27.27% (-0.022000000000002 -0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
37.3% (0.025999999999996 0.03)62.7% (-0.027000000000001 -0.03)
Score Analysis
    Al Raed 40.18%
    Al Hazem 34.22%
    Draw 25.59%
Al RaedDrawAl Hazem
1-0 @ 9.33% (0.026000000000002 0.03)
2-1 @ 8.67% (-0.041 -0.04)
2-0 @ 6.67% (-0.036 -0.04)
3-1 @ 4.13% (-0.053999999999999 -0.05)
3-0 @ 3.18% (-0.044 -0.04)
3-2 @ 2.68% (-0.034 -0.03)
4-1 @ 1.48% (-0.031 -0.03)
4-0 @ 1.14% (-0.025 -0.03)
4-2 @ 0.96% (-0.02 -0.02)
Other @ 1.95%
Total : 40.18%
1-1 @ 12.12% (0.039999999999999 0.04)
0-0 @ 6.53% (0.071 0.07)
2-2 @ 5.63% (-0.023 -0.02)
3-3 @ 1.16% (-0.014 -0.01)
Other @ 0.15%
Total : 25.59%
0-1 @ 8.48% (0.097 0.1)
1-2 @ 7.88% (0.031 0.03)
0-2 @ 5.51% (0.066 0.07)
1-3 @ 3.41% (0.016 0.02)
2-3 @ 2.44% (-0.0089999999999999 -0.01)
0-3 @ 2.39% (0.03 0.03)
1-4 @ 1.11% (0.006 0.01)
Other @ 3%
Total : 34.22%

Head to Head
Oct 21, 2023 4pm
Gameweek 10
Al Hazem
4-3
Al Raed
Selemani (6', 42'), Al-Thani (36'), Badamosi (72')
Sayoud (10', 45+10'), Gonzalez (86')
Al-Ghamdi (79')
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Saturday, June 22
 
5pm
 
8pm
Sunday, June 23
 
8pm
 
8pm
Monday, June 24
 
8pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tuesday, July 9
Wednesday, July 10
Sunday, July 14
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Germany Germany22006
2 Switzerland Switzerland21104
3 Scotland flag Scotland20111
4 Hungary Hungary20020

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Spain Spain22006
2 Italy Italy21013
3 Albania national flag Albania20111
4 Croatia Croatia20111

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
1 England flag England21104
2 Denmark Denmark20202
3 Slovenia Slovenia20202
4 Serbia Serbia20111

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Netherlands Netherlands21104
2 France France21104
3 Austria Austria21013
4 Poland Poland20020

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Romania Romania11003
2 Ukraine Ukraine21013
3 Slovakia Slovakia21013
4 Belgium Belgium10010

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Turkey Turkey11003
2 Portugal Portugal11003
3 Czech Republic Czech Republic10010
4 Georgia Georgia10010


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!