MX23RW : Friday, February 23 23:50:18| >> :300:86500:86500:
Croatian 1. HNL | Gameweek 18
Dec 10, 2023 at 2pm UK
Stadion Andelko Herjavec
Varazdin
2 - 2
Osijek
Postonjski (38' pen.), Pilj (69')
Zelenika (84')
FT(HT: 1-1)
Mierez (6'), Bralic (90+2')
Caktas (41'), Duarte (76'), Brlek (90+4')
Coverage of the Croatian 1. HNL clash between NK Varazdin and Osijek.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Istra 1961 2-0 Varazdin
Friday, December 1 at 4pm in Croatian 1. HNL
Last Game: Osijek 0-0 Rijeka
Saturday, December 2 at 2pm in Croatian 1. HNL

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Osijek win with a probability of 43.56%. A win for NK Varazdin had a probability of 30.83% and a draw had a probability of 25.6%.

The most likely scoreline for a Osijek win was 0-1 with a probability of 10.1%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (9.01%) and 0-2 (7.48%). The likeliest NK Varazdin win was 1-0 (8.21%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.16%). The actual scoreline of 2-2 was predicted with a 5.4% likelihood.

Result
NK VarazdinDrawOsijek
30.83% (0.905 0.91) 25.61% (-0.030000000000001 -0.03) 43.56% (-0.871 -0.87)
Both teams to score 54.09% (0.561 0.56)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
50.28% (0.522 0.52)49.72% (-0.52 -0.52)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
28.27% (0.465 0.47)71.73% (-0.46299999999999 -0.46)
NK Varazdin Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
70.01% (0.89500000000001 0.9)29.99% (-0.893 -0.89)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
33.89% (1.065 1.07)66.11% (-1.063 -1.06)
Osijek Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
77.26% (-0.188 -0.19)22.74% (0.189 0.19)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
43.58% (-0.279 -0.28)56.42% (0.279 0.28)
Score Analysis
    NK Varazdin 30.83%
    Osijek 43.56%
    Draw 25.61%
NK VarazdinDrawOsijek
1-0 @ 8.21% (0.029 0.03)
2-1 @ 7.33% (0.165 0.17)
2-0 @ 4.95% (0.138 0.14)
3-1 @ 2.94% (0.137 0.14)
3-2 @ 2.18% (0.09 0.09)
3-0 @ 1.99% (0.103 0.1)
Other @ 3.24%
Total : 30.83%
1-1 @ 12.16% (-0.02 -0.02)
0-0 @ 6.82% (-0.145 -0.15)
2-2 @ 5.42% (0.092000000000001 0.09)
3-3 @ 1.08% (0.038 0.04)
Other @ 0.13%
Total : 25.61%
0-1 @ 10.1% (-0.27 -0.27)
1-2 @ 9.01% (-0.069000000000001 -0.07)
0-2 @ 7.48% (-0.245 -0.25)
1-3 @ 4.45% (-0.058 -0.06)
0-3 @ 3.69% (-0.142 -0.14)
2-3 @ 2.68% (0.031 0.03)
1-4 @ 1.65% (-0.031 -0.03)
0-4 @ 1.37% (-0.061 -0.06)
2-4 @ 0.99% (0.006 0.01)
Other @ 2.15%
Total : 43.56%

Head to Head
Sep 22, 2023 5pm
Gameweek 9
Osijek
1-1
Varazdin
Mierez (54')
Bukvic (61'), Pusic (75'), Manev (77')
Elezi (14')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1HNK RijekaRijeka23155347192850
2Hajduk Split23153533132048
3Dinamo Zagreb22135437191844
4Osijek2498744311335
5NK Lokomotiva2461263027330
6GoricaGorica2376102227-527
7Slaven Koprivnica2376102942-1327
8NK VarazdinVarazdin2251072528-325
9NK Istra 1961Istra 19612357112039-1922
10Rudes230419749-424

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!