MX23RW : Sunday, February 25 11:17:03| >> :300:86500:86500:
NIFL Premiership | Gameweek 20
Dec 9, 2023 at 3pm UK
Solitude
Cliftonville
2 - 2
Glentoran
Hale (3'), Kearney (55')
Casey (82'), Hale (90+4')
FT(HT: 1-1)
O'Connor (45+3'), Fisher (48')
Fisher (36'), Russell (82')
Coverage of the NIFL Premiership clash between Cliftonville and Glentoran.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Dungannon 1-4 Cliftonville
Saturday, December 2 at 3pm in NIFL Premiership
Last Game: Glentoran 4-0 Linfield
Friday, December 1 at 7.45pm in NIFL Premiership

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Cliftonville win with a probability of 39.99%. A win for Glentoran had a probability of 32.3% and a draw had a probability of 27.7%.

The most likely scoreline for a Cliftonville win was 1-0 with a probability of 11.76%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.27%) and 2-0 (7.46%). The likeliest Glentoran win was 0-1 (10.3%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (13.05%). The actual scoreline of 2-2 was predicted with a 4.6% likelihood.

Result
CliftonvilleDrawGlentoran
39.99% (-0.217 -0.22) 27.71% (0.251 0.25) 32.3% (-0.028999999999996 -0.03)
Both teams to score 48.15% (-0.741 -0.74)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
42.42% (-0.93 -0.93)57.58% (0.934 0.93)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
21.64% (-0.74 -0.74)78.36% (0.74600000000001 0.75)
Cliftonville Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
71.84% (-0.56100000000001 -0.56)28.16% (0.566 0.57)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
36.16% (-0.72 -0.72)63.84% (0.724 0.72)
Glentoran Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
67.03% (-0.5 -0.5)32.97% (0.505 0.5)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
30.44% (-0.56 -0.56)69.56% (0.566 0.57)
Score Analysis
    Cliftonville 39.98%
    Glentoran 32.3%
    Draw 27.71%
CliftonvilleDrawGlentoran
1-0 @ 11.76% (0.23 0.23)
2-1 @ 8.27% (-0.083 -0.08)
2-0 @ 7.46% (0.029000000000001 0.03)
3-1 @ 3.5% (-0.091 -0.09)
3-0 @ 3.15% (-0.038 -0.04)
3-2 @ 1.94% (-0.078 -0.08)
4-1 @ 1.11% (-0.047 -0.05)
4-0 @ 1% (-0.028 -0.03)
Other @ 1.8%
Total : 39.98%
1-1 @ 13.05% (0.08 0.08)
0-0 @ 9.29% (0.326 0.33)
2-2 @ 4.59% (-0.11 -0.11)
Other @ 0.78%
Total : 27.71%
0-1 @ 10.3% (0.23 0.23)
1-2 @ 7.24% (-0.056 -0.06)
0-2 @ 5.71% (0.046 0.05)
1-3 @ 2.68% (-0.059 -0.06)
0-3 @ 2.11% (-0.012 -0.01)
2-3 @ 1.7% (-0.065 -0.07)
Other @ 2.56%
Total : 32.3%

Head to Head
Sep 2, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 6
Glentoran
1-0
Cliftonville
McGinn (76')
Palmer (34'), O'Connor (63')

Casey (30'), Pepper (90+4'), Pepper (90+3')
May 13, 2023 4.30pm
Glentoran
2-0
Cliftonville
Ogedi-Uzokwe (35' pen., 40')

Addis (34'), Gormley (54'), Hale (55')
Rocks (70')
Apr 15, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 3
Glentoran
3-0
Cliftonville
Ogedi-Uzokwe (19'), Burns (31', 45+1')
Feb 25, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 30
Cliftonville
2-1
Glentoran
Moore (11', 34')
Devlin (50')
Dec 20, 2022 7.45pm
Gameweek 6
Cliftonville
1-0
Glentoran
Lowe (79')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1LarneLarne30227161164573
2LinfieldLinfield31233567333472
3CliftonvilleCliftonville31214670264467
4GlentoranGlentoran29147861342749
5CrusadersCrusaders301461049331648
6ColeraineColeraine30115143955-1638
7Carrick RangersCarrick30105153961-2235
8Loughgall3096154355-1233
9Dungannon SwiftsDungannon3087155159-831
10GlenavonGlenavon2993173452-1830
11Ballymena UnitedBallymena3054211853-3519
12Newry City AFC3035222176-5514

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!