MX23RW : Saturday, August 13 15:46:50| >> :300:86500:86500:
May 1, 2022 at 6pm UK at Estadio Olimpico Universitario
Pumas
2 - 0
Pachuca
Dinenno (65', 70')
Corozo (3'), Meritao (45'), Ruvalcaba (67')
FT(HT: 0-0)

Aceves (83'), Trindade (86')
Coverage of the Liga MX clash between Pumas and Pachuca.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Guadalajara 4-1 Pumas
Monday, May 9 at 1.15am in Liga MX
Next Game: Pumas vs. Tijuana
Sunday, July 3 at 6pm in Liga MX
Last Game: Pachuca 2-1 Atlas
Monday, May 30 at 2.10am in Liga MX
Next Game: Pachuca vs. Queretaro
Tuesday, July 5 at 3am in Liga MX

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Pumas win with a probability of 37.4%. A win for Pachuca had a probability of 35.41% and a draw had a probability of 27.2%.

The most likely scoreline for a Pumas win was 1-0 with a probability of 10.62%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.1%) and 2-0 (6.67%). The likeliest Pachuca win was 0-1 (10.26%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.89%). The actual scoreline of 2-0 was predicted with a 6.7% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Pumas would win this match.

Result
PumasDrawPachuca
37.4%27.19%35.41%
Both teams to score 50.28%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
44.85%55.14%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
23.61%76.39%
Pumas Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
71.52%28.48%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
35.75%64.25%
Pachuca Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
70.31%29.69%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
34.25%65.74%
Score Analysis
    Pumas 37.4%
    Pachuca 35.4%
    Draw 27.18%
PumasDrawPachuca
1-0 @ 10.62%
2-1 @ 8.1%
2-0 @ 6.67%
3-1 @ 3.39%
3-0 @ 2.79%
3-2 @ 2.06%
4-1 @ 1.07%
Other @ 2.71%
Total : 37.4%
1-1 @ 12.89%
0-0 @ 8.46%
2-2 @ 4.92%
Other @ 0.92%
Total : 27.18%
0-1 @ 10.26%
1-2 @ 7.83%
0-2 @ 6.24%
1-3 @ 3.17%
0-3 @ 2.52%
2-3 @ 1.99%
1-4 @ 0.96%
Other @ 2.43%
Total : 35.4%

Head to Head
Oct 31, 2021 1.06am
Pachuca
1-1
Pumas
Moreno (88' pen.)
Corozo (28')
Apr 4, 2021 6pm
Pumas
2-2
Pachuca
Saucedo (90'), Dinenno (90+3' pen.)
Lira (90+4')
Sosa (35'), Sanchez (74')
Nurse (27'), Pardo (38'), Alvarez (44'), Angel Herrera (50')
Nov 29, 2020 6pm
Nov 27, 2020 3.06am
Pachuca
0-1
Pumas
Alvarez (7')
Alvarez (9'), Lira (20'), Dinenno (27'), Mayorga (72')
Oct 27, 2020 3am
Pachuca
1-1
Pumas
Aguirre (45+1')
Cabral (38'), Alvarez (67'), Chavez (84')
Vigon (23')
Waller (60'), Talavera (88')
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Premier League
Championship
Scottish Premiership
La Liga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Eredivisie
Primeira Liga
KNVB Beker
League One
League Two
National League
National League North
National League South
Scottish Championship
Scottish League One
Scottish League Two
Turkish Super Lig
Belgian Pro League
Swiss Super League
Russian Premier League
Norwegian Eliteserien
Swedish Allsvenskan
Finnish Veikkausliiga
NIFL Premiership
Welsh Premier League
Belarusian Premier League
Segunda Division
Serie B
2.Bundesliga
Ligue 2
Major League Soccer
Brasileiro
Argentine Primera Division
Uruguayan Primera Division
Liga MX
Chinese Super League
J1 League
Super League
Canadian Open Semi-Finals
8pm
Hurkacz
Ruud
Canadian Open Quarter-Finals
Result
Carreno Busta
Draper
7  6
64 1
Tables
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1MonterreyMonterrey86111991019
2TolucaToluca8521148617
3Tigres750296315
4PachucaPachuca733174312
5NecaxaNecaxa840499012
6PueblaPuebla82511210211
7Club TijuanaTijuana83231111011
8Santos LagunaSantos Laguna6312117410
9Club Leon72321013-39
10PumasPumas61507618
11Atletico San Luis915368-28
12Cruz AzulCruz Azul7223913-48
13Juarez814367-17
14Atlas7214911-27
15Club AmericaAmerica621379-27
16MazatlanMazatlan7133711-46
17CD GuadalajaraGuadalajara705246-25
18QueretaroQueretaro8035716-93

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!