MX23RW : Sunday, February 25 06:07:47| >> :300:86500:86500:
Liga MX | 2nd Leg
Dec 3, 2023 at 1am UK
Estadio Azteca
Club Leon
America
2 - 0
Club Leon
Quinones (61' pen.), Martin (89')
Layun (87')
FT(HT: 0-0)

Frias (60'), Cervantes (86'), Cervantes (86')
Coverage of the Liga MX clash between Club America and Club Leon.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Club Leon 2-2 America
Thursday, November 30 at 1.06am in Liga MX
Last Game: Club Leon 2-2 America
Thursday, November 30 at 1.06am in Liga MX

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Club America win with a probability of 56.54%. A win for Club Leon had a probability of 21.77% and a draw had a probability of 21.7%.

The most likely scoreline for a Club America win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.86%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (8.69%) and 2-0 (8.58%). The likeliest Club Leon win was 1-2 (5.73%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (9.98%). The actual scoreline of 2-0 was predicted with an 8.6% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Club America would win this match.

Result
Club AmericaDrawClub Leon
56.54% (1.441 1.44) 21.69% (-0.252 -0.25) 21.77% (-1.189 -1.19)
Both teams to score 58.81% (-0.787 -0.79)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
60.39% (-0.284 -0.28)39.61% (0.285 0.29)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
38.04% (-0.297 -0.3)61.96% (0.298 0.3)
Club America Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
86.12% (0.35799999999999 0.36)13.88% (-0.356 -0.36)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
58.71% (0.701 0.7)41.28% (-0.699 -0.7)
Club Leon Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
68.29% (-1.201 -1.2)31.7% (1.203 1.2)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
31.87% (-1.402 -1.4)68.12% (1.402 1.4)
Score Analysis
    Club America 56.54%
    Club Leon 21.77%
    Draw 21.69%
Club AmericaDrawClub Leon
2-1 @ 9.86% (0.058999999999999 0.06)
1-0 @ 8.69% (0.225 0.23)
2-0 @ 8.58% (0.329 0.33)
3-1 @ 6.49% (0.122 0.12)
3-0 @ 5.65% (0.286 0.29)
3-2 @ 3.73% (-0.053 -0.05)
4-1 @ 3.2% (0.1 0.1)
4-0 @ 2.79% (0.176 0.18)
4-2 @ 1.84% (-0.002 -0)
5-1 @ 1.27% (0.055 0.05)
5-0 @ 1.1% (0.082 0.08)
Other @ 3.35%
Total : 56.54%
1-1 @ 9.98% (-0.069000000000001 -0.07)
2-2 @ 5.66% (-0.155 -0.16)
0-0 @ 4.4% (0.058 0.06)
3-3 @ 1.43% (-0.069 -0.07)
Other @ 0.22%
Total : 21.69%
1-2 @ 5.73% (-0.234 -0.23)
0-1 @ 5.05% (-0.101 -0.1)
0-2 @ 2.9% (-0.157 -0.16)
1-3 @ 2.2% (-0.167 -0.17)
2-3 @ 2.17% (-0.134 -0.13)
0-3 @ 1.11% (-0.099 -0.1)
Other @ 2.6%
Total : 21.77%

Head to Head
Nov 30, 2023 1.06am
Club Leon
2-2
America
Bellon (2'), Lopez (39')
Mena (22'), Lopez (32'), Vinas (54'), Sanchez (66'), Tesillo (67'), Rodriguez (90+5')
Martin (6', 47')
Lichnovsky (21'), Zendejas (77')
Aug 27, 2023 2am
Gameweek 6
America
1-1
Club Leon
Quinones (65' pen.)
dos Santos (54'), Alvarez (77')
Alvarez (90+5')
Vinas (58')
Tesillo (14'), Barreiro (15'), Mena (36'), Rodriguez (75')
Apr 2, 2023 2.05am
Aug 1, 2022 3.05am
Gameweek 6
Club Leon
3-2
America
Castillo (20'), Mena (77')
Rodriguez (88')
Lara (20'), Aquino (28'), Valdes (49')
Apr 21, 2022 3am
Gameweek 15
America
2-0
Club Leon
Sanchez (9'), Zendejas (66')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Club AmericaAmerica17124137142340
2MonterreyMonterrey17103427151233
3Tigres1786332181430
4PumasPumas178452718928
5CD GuadalajaraGuadalajara178362222027
6Atletico San Luis177283126523
7Club TijuanaTijuana177282423123
8Club Leon176562322123
9Santos LagunaSantos Laguna177283134-323
10MazatlanMazatlan176472527-222
11PueblaPuebla176472126-522
12PachucaPachuca175751627-1122
13TolucaToluca175662319421
14QueretaroQueretaro175481829-1119
15Juarez175392434-1018
16Cruz AzulCruz Azul1752102129-817
17Atlas174581424-1017
18NecaxaNecaxa173681827-915

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!