MX23RW : Friday, April 19 05:05:32| >> :300:86500:86500:
Club Leon
Liga MX
Nov 27, 2023 at 2.06am UK
Estadio Leon

Club Leon
3 - 2
Santos Laguna

Frias (21'), Ambriz (43'), Vinas (48')
Ambriz (44'), Larcamon (45'), Cota (90+2')
Ambriz (53')
FT(HT: 2-0)
Cervantes (72'), Preciado (83')
Coverage of the Liga MX clash between Club Leon and Santos Laguna.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Atletico San Luis 3-2 Club Leon
Friday, November 24 at 1am in Liga MX
Last Game: Santos Laguna 2-1 Mazatlan
Friday, November 24 at 3.10am in Liga MX

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Club Leon win with a probability of 61.31%. A draw had a probability of 19.7% and a win for Santos Laguna had a probability of 18.98%.

The most likely scoreline for a Club Leon win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.72%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (8.35%) and 1-0 (7.51%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (8.75%), while for a Santos Laguna win it was 1-2 (5.09%). The actual scoreline of 3-2 was predicted with a 4.2% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Club Leon would win this match.

Result
Club LeonDrawSantos Laguna
61.31% (-0.00099999999999767 -0) 19.71% (0.0010000000000012 0) 18.98%
Both teams to score 61.35%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
65.79% (-0.0010000000000048 -0)34.21% (0.0010000000000048 0)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
43.9% (-0.00099999999999767 -0)56.1% (0.00099999999999767 0)
Club Leon Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
89.17%10.83%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
65.1% (-0.0010000000000048 -0)34.89%
Santos Laguna Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
68.8% (-0.0010000000000048 -0)31.2%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
32.46%67.54%
Score Analysis
    Club Leon 61.31%
    Santos Laguna 18.98%
    Draw 19.71%
Club LeonDrawSantos Laguna
2-1 @ 9.72%
2-0 @ 8.35%
1-0 @ 7.51%
3-1 @ 7.21%
3-0 @ 6.19%
3-2 @ 4.2%
4-1 @ 4.01%
4-0 @ 3.44%
4-2 @ 2.33%
5-1 @ 1.78%
5-0 @ 1.53%
5-2 @ 1.04%
4-3 @ 0.91% (-0.001 -0)
Other @ 3.12%
Total : 61.31%
1-1 @ 8.75% (0.00099999999999945 0)
2-2 @ 5.66%
0-0 @ 3.38%
3-3 @ 1.63%
Other @ 0.29%
Total : 19.71%
1-2 @ 5.09%
0-1 @ 3.93%
0-2 @ 2.29%
2-3 @ 2.2%
1-3 @ 1.98%
Other @ 3.48%
Total : 18.98%

Head to Head
Oct 9, 2023 2.05am
Gameweek 12
Santos Laguna
0-2
Club Leon

Brunetta (34'), Rodriguez (72')
Torres (14'), Correa (45+8')
Lopez (45+3'), Bellon (51')
Moreno (25')
Mar 20, 2023 3.05am
Aug 19, 2022 1.05am
Gameweek 9
Santos Laguna
2-1
Club Leon
Campos (41'), Torres (63')
Brunetta (13')
Ambriz (38')
Rodriguez (12'), Rodriguez (39'), Bellon (52'), Campbell (90+4')
Apr 25, 2022 1am
Gameweek 16
Santos Laguna
1-1
Club Leon
Aguirre (57')
Cervantes (32'), Fentanes (59')
Mena (53')
Martinez (8'), Barreiro (47')
Aug 22, 2021 1am
Gameweek 6
Club Leon
1-1
Santos Laguna
Mena (90+15' pen.)
Mena (20'), Colombatto (47'), Fernandez (55'), Rodriguez (79')
Gorriaran (44' pen.)
Torres (28'), Valdes (69')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Club AmericaAmerica17124137142340
2MonterreyMonterrey17103427151233
3Tigres1786332181430
4PumasPumas178452718928
5CD GuadalajaraGuadalajara178362222027
6Atletico San Luis177283126523
7Club TijuanaTijuana177282423123
8Club Leon176562322123
9Santos LagunaSantos Laguna177283134-323
10MazatlanMazatlan176472527-222
11PueblaPuebla176472126-522
12PachucaPachuca175751627-1122
13TolucaToluca175662319421
14QueretaroQueretaro175481829-1119
15Juarez175392434-1018
16Cruz AzulCruz Azul1752102129-817
17Atlas174581424-1017
18NecaxaNecaxa173681827-915


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!