MX23RW : Saturday, February 24 02:36:46| >> :300:86500:86500:
Club Leon
Liga MX | 1st Leg
Nov 30, 2023 at 1.06am UK
Estadio Leon
Club Leon
2 - 2
America
Bellon (2'), Lopez (39')
Mena (22'), Lopez (32'), Vinas (54'), Sanchez (66'), Tesillo (67'), Rodriguez (90+5')
FT(HT: 2-1)
Martin (6', 47')
Lichnovsky (21'), Zendejas (77')
Coverage of the Liga MX clash between Club Leon and Club America.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Club Leon 3-2 Santos Laguna
Monday, November 27 at 2.06am in Liga MX
Last Game: Tigres 0-0 America
Sunday, November 12 at 3.10am in Liga MX

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Club Leon win with a probability of 38.73%. A win for Club America had a probability of 36.17% and a draw had a probability of 25.1%.

The most likely scoreline for a Club Leon win was 2-1 with a probability of 8.53%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (8.5%) and 2-0 (6.14%). The likeliest Club America win was 1-2 (8.19%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.8%). The actual scoreline of 2-2 was predicted with a 5.9% likelihood.

Result
Club LeonDrawClub America
38.73% (-0.0030000000000001 -0) 25.1% (0.0040000000000013 0) 36.17% (0.0030000000000001 0)
Both teams to score 57.35% (-0.012999999999998 -0.01)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
53.84% (-0.015000000000001 -0.02)46.16% (0.018999999999998 0.02)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
31.54% (-0.015999999999998 -0.02)68.46% (0.019000000000005 0.02)
Club Leon Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
76.42% (-0.0079999999999956 -0.01)23.58% (0.012 0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
42.36% (-0.012 -0.01)57.64% (0.015999999999998 0.02)
Club America Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
75.04% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)24.96% (0.0090000000000003 0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
40.4% (-0.010999999999996 -0.01)59.6% (0.015000000000001 0.02)
Score Analysis
    Club Leon 38.73%
    Club America 36.17%
    Draw 25.1%
Club LeonDrawClub America
2-1 @ 8.53%
1-0 @ 8.5% (0.0040000000000013 0)
2-0 @ 6.14%
3-1 @ 4.11% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
3-0 @ 2.96%
3-2 @ 2.85% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
4-1 @ 1.48% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
4-0 @ 1.07%
4-2 @ 1.03% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
Other @ 2.07%
Total : 38.73%
1-1 @ 11.8% (0.010000000000002 0.01)
2-2 @ 5.92% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
0-0 @ 5.88% (0.0050000000000008 0.01)
3-3 @ 1.32% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
Other @ 0.18%
Total : 25.1%
1-2 @ 8.19%
0-1 @ 8.17% (0.004999999999999 0)
0-2 @ 5.67% (0.0019999999999998 0)
1-3 @ 3.79% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
2-3 @ 2.74% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
0-3 @ 2.62%
1-4 @ 1.32%
2-4 @ 0.95% (-0.001 -0)
0-4 @ 0.91%
Other @ 1.82%
Total : 36.17%

Head to Head
Aug 27, 2023 2am
Gameweek 6
America
1-1
Club Leon
Quinones (65' pen.)
dos Santos (54'), Alvarez (77')
Alvarez (90+5')
Vinas (58')
Tesillo (14'), Barreiro (15'), Mena (36'), Rodriguez (75')
Apr 2, 2023 2.05am
Aug 1, 2022 3.05am
Gameweek 6
Club Leon
3-2
America
Castillo (20'), Mena (77')
Rodriguez (88')
Lara (20'), Aquino (28'), Valdes (49')
Apr 21, 2022 3am
Gameweek 15
America
2-0
Club Leon
Sanchez (9'), Zendejas (66')
Aug 29, 2021 3am
Gameweek 7
Club Leon
1-1
America
Tesillo (31'), Barreiro (52'), David Ramirez (86')
Fidalgo (12'), Aquino (29'), Cordova (47')
Sanchez (65')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Club AmericaAmerica17124137142340
2MonterreyMonterrey17103427151233
3Tigres1786332181430
4PumasPumas178452718928
5CD GuadalajaraGuadalajara178362222027
6Atletico San Luis177283126523
7Club TijuanaTijuana177282423123
8Club Leon176562322123
9Santos LagunaSantos Laguna177283134-323
10MazatlanMazatlan176472527-222
11PueblaPuebla176472126-522
12PachucaPachuca175751627-1122
13TolucaToluca175662319421
14QueretaroQueretaro175481829-1119
15Juarez175392434-1018
16Cruz AzulCruz Azul1752102129-817
17Atlas174581424-1017
18NecaxaNecaxa173681827-915

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!