MX23RW : Monday, June 17 03:31:24| >> :300:86500:86500:
J1 League | Gameweek 15
May 19, 2024 at 7am UK
Kashima Soccer Stadium

Kashima Antlers
1 - 0
Vissel Kobe

Nono (81')
FT(HT: 0-0)

Yamakawa (44'), Muto (53')
Coverage of the J1 League clash between Kashima Antlers and Vissel Kobe.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Hiroshima 1-3 Kashima Antlers
Wednesday, May 15 at 11am in J1 League
Last Game: Vissel Kobe 1-0 Avispa Fukuoka
Wednesday, May 15 at 11am in J1 League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Vissel Kobe win with a probability of 40.03%. A win for Kashima Antlers had a probability of 32.06% and a draw had a probability of 27.9%.

The most likely scoreline for a Vissel Kobe win was 0-1 with a probability of 12%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (8.23%) and 0-2 (7.53%). The likeliest Kashima Antlers win was 1-0 (10.44%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (13.1%). The actual scoreline of 1-0 was predicted with a 10.4% likelihood.

Result
Kashima AntlersDrawVissel Kobe
32.06% (-0.015000000000001 -0.02) 27.91% (0.0040000000000013 0) 40.03% (0.012 0.01)
Both teams to score 47.51% (-0.014000000000003 -0.01)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
41.64% (-0.015999999999998 -0.02)58.36% (0.016999999999996 0.02)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
21.03% (-0.010000000000002 -0.01)78.97% (0.012 0.01)
Kashima Antlers Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
66.45% (-0.018000000000001 -0.02)33.55% (0.019999999999996 0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
29.81% (-0.021000000000001 -0.02)70.19% (0.021000000000001 0.02)
Vissel Kobe Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
71.49% (-0.00099999999999056 -0)28.51% (0.0020000000000024 0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
35.72% (-0.00099999999999767 -0)64.28% (0.0019999999999953 0)
Score Analysis
    Kashima Antlers 32.05%
    Vissel Kobe 40.03%
    Draw 27.9%
Kashima AntlersDrawVissel Kobe
1-0 @ 10.44%
2-1 @ 7.16% (-0.0039999999999996 -0)
2-0 @ 5.7% (-0.0020000000000007 -0)
3-1 @ 2.61% (-0.0020000000000002 -0)
3-0 @ 2.08% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
3-2 @ 1.64% (-0.002 -0)
Other @ 2.44%
Total : 32.05%
1-1 @ 13.1%
0-0 @ 9.56% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
2-2 @ 4.49% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
Other @ 0.75%
Total : 27.9%
0-1 @ 12% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
1-2 @ 8.23%
0-2 @ 7.53% (0.0040000000000004 0)
1-3 @ 3.44%
0-3 @ 3.15% (0.00099999999999989 0)
2-3 @ 1.88% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
1-4 @ 1.08%
0-4 @ 0.99% (0.001 0)
Other @ 1.73%
Total : 40.03%

Head to Head
Oct 21, 2023 6am
Gameweek 30
Vissel Kobe
3-1
Kashima Antlers
Sasaki (16', 83'), Ide (44')
Matsumura (90+1')
Apr 15, 2023 8am
Gameweek 8
Kashima Antlers
1-5
Vissel Kobe
Suzuki (61')
Osako (24', 48'), Muto (45+2', 85'), Sasaki (72')
Jul 16, 2022 10am
Gameweek 22
Kashima Antlers
1-1
Vissel Kobe
Izumi (87')
Stum (16'), Min-tae (44')
Min-tae (60')
Osako (52')
Kobayashi (66'), Yamakawa (90')
Mar 11, 2022 10am
Gameweek 4
Vissel Kobe
0-2
Kashima Antlers

Samper (90+7')
Misao (7'), Suzuki (54')
Doi (26'), Suzuki (41'), Higuchi (46'), Pituca (52')
Aug 21, 2021 10am
Gameweek 25
Vissel Kobe
1-0
Kashima Antlers
Yamaguchi (79')

Pituca (43'), Inukai (80')
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Monday, June 17
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 18
 
5pm
Wednesday, June 19
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Thursday, June 20
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Group Stage
Spain
vs.
Italy
Friday, June 21
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 22
 
5pm
 
8pm
Sunday, June 23
 
8pm
 
8pm
Monday, June 24
 
8pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tuesday, July 9
Wednesday, July 10
Sunday, July 14
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Germany Germany11003
2 Switzerland Switzerland11003
3 Hungary Hungary10010
4 Scotland flag Scotland10010

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Spain Spain11003
2 Italy Italy11003
3 Albania national flag Albania10010
4 Croatia Croatia10010

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
1 England flag England11003
2 Denmark Denmark10101
3 Slovenia Slovenia10101
4 Serbia Serbia10010

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Netherlands Netherlands11003
2 Austria Austria00000
3 France France00000
4 Poland Poland10010

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Belgium Belgium00000
2 Romania Romania00000
3 Slovakia Slovakia00000
4 Ukraine Ukraine00000

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Czech Republic Czech Republic00000
2 Georgia Georgia00000
3 Portugal Portugal00000
4 Turkey Turkey00000


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!