MX23RW : Friday, May 24 00:27:59| >> :300:86500:86500:
J1 League | Gameweek 14
May 15, 2024 at 11am UK
NOEVIR Stadium Kobe

Vissel Kobe
1 - 0
Avispa Fukuoka

Miyashiro (72')
FT(HT: 0-0)

Kitajima (17')
Coverage of the J1 League clash between Vissel Kobe and Avispa Fukuoka.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Cerezo 1-4 Vissel Kobe
Saturday, May 11 at 8am in J1 League
Last Game: Kyoto Sanga 2-3 Avispa Fukuoka
Saturday, May 11 at 6am in J1 League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Vissel Kobe win with a probability of 49.19%. A draw had a probability of 26% and a win for Avispa Fukuoka had a probability of 24.8%.

The most likely scoreline for a Vissel Kobe win was 1-0 with a probability of 12.51%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (9.39%) and 2-1 (9.23%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (12.31%), while for an Avispa Fukuoka win it was 0-1 (8.21%). The actual scoreline of 1-0 was predicted with a 12.5% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted a 1-0 win for Vissel Kobe in this match.

Result
Vissel KobeDrawAvispa Fukuoka
49.19% (0.078000000000003 0.08) 26.02% (-0.026 -0.03) 24.8% (-0.050999999999998 -0.05)
Both teams to score 48.63% (0.028999999999996 0.03)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
45.19% (0.058999999999997 0.06)54.81% (-0.059999999999995 -0.06)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
23.89% (0.050000000000001 0.05)76.11% (-0.049000000000007 -0.05)
Vissel Kobe Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
77.68% (0.061000000000007 0.06)22.32% (-0.059999999999999 -0.06)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
44.21% (0.091000000000001 0.09)55.79% (-0.089999999999996 -0.09)
Avispa Fukuoka Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
62.6% (-0.012999999999998 -0.01)37.4% (0.014000000000003 0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
25.82% (-0.011999999999997 -0.01)74.18% (0.013000000000005 0.01)
Score Analysis
    Vissel Kobe 49.18%
    Avispa Fukuoka 24.8%
    Draw 26.01%
Vissel KobeDrawAvispa Fukuoka
1-0 @ 12.51% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
2-0 @ 9.39% (0.012 0.01)
2-1 @ 9.23% (0.0080000000000009 0.01)
3-0 @ 4.69% (0.013999999999999 0.01)
3-1 @ 4.62% (0.012 0.01)
3-2 @ 2.27% (0.0049999999999999 0)
4-0 @ 1.76% (0.0090000000000001 0.01)
4-1 @ 1.73% (0.008 0.01)
Other @ 2.98%
Total : 49.18%
1-1 @ 12.31% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
0-0 @ 8.35% (-0.02 -0.02)
2-2 @ 4.54% (0.0030000000000001 0)
Other @ 0.82%
Total : 26.01%
0-1 @ 8.21% (-0.022 -0.02)
1-2 @ 6.06% (-0.008 -0.01)
0-2 @ 4.04% (-0.012 -0.01)
1-3 @ 1.99% (-0.0029999999999999 -0)
2-3 @ 1.49% (0.0010000000000001 0)
0-3 @ 1.32% (-0.004 -0)
Other @ 1.7%
Total : 24.8%

Head to Head
Jun 25, 2023 11am
Gameweek 18
Avispa Fukuoka
0-3
Vissel Kobe

Yamagishi (50'), Nara (73'), Maejima (81')
Osako (22'), Muto (60', 87')
Feb 18, 2023 5am
Oct 1, 2022 6am
Feb 26, 2022 7am
Oct 16, 2021 8am
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Machida Zelvia15102325111432
2Vissel KobeVissel Kobe1592424111329
3Kashima AntlersKashima Antlers159242417729
4Gamba OsakaGamba Osaka157441411325
5Nagoya GrampusNagoya Grampus158161816225
6Urawa Red DiamondsUrawa157352520524
7Cerezo OsakaCerezo156542117423
8FC Tokyo156542624223
9Sanfrecce HiroshimaHiroshima1457225141122
10Kashiwa ReysolReysol145631616021
11Avispa Fukuoka154741316-319
12Tokyo Verdy153932023-318
13Yokohama F MarinosYokohama134541818017
14Kawasaki FrontaleKawasaki154472223-116
15Albirex Niigata154471823-516
16Jubilo Iwata154381922-315
17Sagan Tosu154292127-614
18Shonan BellmareShonan Bellmare153572027-714
19Consadole SapporoConsadole152581328-1511
20Kyoto Sanga1523101129-189


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!