MX23RW : Friday, July 1 02:47:21| >> :120:8927:8927:
May 29, 2022 at 1am UK
Nepal
0 - 0
Afghanistan
Coverage of the International Friendlies International Friendly clash between Nepal and Afghanistan.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Nepal 0-2 Oman
Friday, June 3 at 5pm in International Friendlies
Last Game: Vietnam 2-0 Afghanistan
Wednesday, June 1 at 1pm in International Friendlies

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Afghanistan win with a probability of 39.8%. A win for Nepal had a probability of 33.01% and a draw had a probability of 27.2%.

The most likely scoreline for an Afghanistan win was 0-1 with a probability of 11.12%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (8.38%) and 0-2 (7.23%). The likeliest Nepal win was 1-0 (9.91%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.88%).

Result
NepalDrawAfghanistan
33.01% (0.20200000000001 0.2) 27.18% (0.041 0.04) 39.8% (-0.244 -0.24)
Both teams to score 49.91% (-0.076999999999998 -0.08)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
44.56% (-0.12 -0.12)55.44% (0.121 0.12)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
23.37% (-0.099 -0.1)76.63% (0.099000000000004 0.1)
Nepal Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
68.61% (0.075000000000003 0.08)31.39% (-0.074999999999999 -0.07)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
32.24% (0.086999999999996 0.09)67.76% (-0.088999999999999 -0.09)
Afghanistan Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
72.75% (-0.19199999999999 -0.19)27.25% (0.192 0.19)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
37.33% (-0.248 -0.25)62.67% (0.249 0.25)
Score Analysis
    Nepal 33.01%
    Afghanistan 39.8%
    Draw 27.18%
NepalDrawAfghanistan
1-0 @ 9.91% (0.066000000000001 0.07)
2-1 @ 7.47% (0.026 0.03)
2-0 @ 5.74% (0.050999999999999 0.05)
3-1 @ 2.88% (0.016 0.02)
3-0 @ 2.22% (0.024 0.02)
3-2 @ 1.87%
Other @ 2.92%
Total : 33.01%
1-1 @ 12.88% (0.020000000000001 0.02)
0-0 @ 8.55% (0.040000000000001 0.04)
2-2 @ 4.85% (-0.010000000000001 -0.01)
Other @ 0.89%
Total : 27.18%
0-1 @ 11.12% (-0.010000000000002 -0.01)
1-2 @ 8.38% (-0.035 -0.04)
0-2 @ 7.23% (-0.045 -0.04)
1-3 @ 3.63% (-0.035 -0.04)
0-3 @ 3.13% (-0.036 -0.04)
2-3 @ 2.1% (-0.016 -0.02)
1-4 @ 1.18% (-0.018 -0.02)
0-4 @ 1.02% (-0.017 -0.02)
Other @ 2.01%
Total : 39.8%

Head to Head
May 25, 2022 1am

Did you know...?
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Tables

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!