MX23RW : Saturday, February 24 03:30:08| >> :120:31387:31387:
Eintracht Frankfurt logo
Europa Conference League | Group Stage
Nov 30, 2023 at 8pm UK
Commerzbank-Arena
PAOK
Frankfurt
1 - 2
PAOK
Marmoush (58')
Tuta (69'), Marmoush (81'), Jakic (90+2')
Jakic (90+4')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Kedziora (55'), Zivkovic (73')
Brandon (69')
The Match
Preview
Sports Mole previews Thursday's Europa Conference League clash between Eintracht Frankfurt and PAOK, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: PAOK 5-0 Panserraikos
Saturday, November 25 at 5.30pm in Greek Superleague

We said: Eintracht Frankfurt 3-1 PAOK

PAOK know that they have missed an opportunity to remain in total control of this group and that could affect them in this fixture. Nevertheless, it was already their toughest match on paper, leading us to predict a home win in what could prove to be an entertaining tussle. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Eintracht Frankfurt win with a probability of 49.98%. A win for PAOK had a probability of 26.72% and a draw had a probability of 23.3%.

The most likely scoreline for a Eintracht Frankfurt win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.58%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (8.69%) and 2-0 (7.72%). The likeliest PAOK win was 1-2 (6.69%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (10.78%). The actual scoreline of 1-2 was predicted with a 6.7% likelihood.

Result
Eintracht FrankfurtDrawPAOK
49.98% (-0.067999999999998 -0.07) 23.3%26.72% (0.067 0.07)
Both teams to score 59.06% (0.061999999999998 0.06)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
58.07% (0.055 0.05)41.93% (-0.053999999999995 -0.05)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
35.67% (0.054000000000002 0.05)64.33% (-0.055000000000007 -0.06)
Eintracht Frankfurt Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
83.08% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)16.92% (0.0040000000000013 0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
53.02% (-0.0069999999999979 -0.01)46.98% (0.0069999999999979 0.01)
PAOK Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
71.08% (0.076999999999998 0.08)28.92% (-0.076999999999998 -0.08)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
35.2% (0.097000000000001 0.1)64.8% (-0.096999999999994 -0.1)
Score Analysis
    Eintracht Frankfurt 49.98%
    PAOK 26.72%
    Draw 23.29%
Eintracht FrankfurtDrawPAOK
2-1 @ 9.58% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
1-0 @ 8.69% (-0.023 -0.02)
2-0 @ 7.72% (-0.021 -0.02)
3-1 @ 5.68% (-0.0040000000000004 -0)
3-0 @ 4.57% (-0.013 -0.01)
3-2 @ 3.52% (0.0049999999999999 0)
4-1 @ 2.52% (-0.0020000000000002 -0)
4-0 @ 2.03% (-0.0059999999999998 -0.01)
4-2 @ 1.56% (0.002 0)
Other @ 4.1%
Total : 49.98%
1-1 @ 10.78%
2-2 @ 5.94% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
0-0 @ 4.89% (-0.012 -0.01)
3-3 @ 1.46% (0.0049999999999999 0)
Other @ 0.22%
Total : 23.29%
1-2 @ 6.69% (0.012 0.01)
0-1 @ 6.07% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
0-2 @ 3.77% (0.0070000000000001 0.01)
1-3 @ 2.77% (0.011 0.01)
2-3 @ 2.46% (0.0090000000000003 0.01)
0-3 @ 1.56% (0.006 0.01)
Other @ 3.42%
Total : 26.72%

How you voted: Frankfurt vs PAOK

Eintracht Frankfurt
80.0%
Draw
12.0%
PAOK
8.0%
50
Head to Head
Oct 5, 2023 8pm
Group Stage
PAOK
2-1
Frankfurt
Zivkovic (28'), Koulierakis (90+2')
Meite (90+3')
Meite (90+6')
Marmoush (68')
Nkounkou (43')
Trapp (90+6')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Liverpool26186263253860
2Manchester CityMan City25175358263256
3Arsenal25174458223655
4Aston Villa25154652331949
5Tottenham HotspurSpurs25145652381447
6Manchester UnitedMan Utd2514293534144
7Brighton & Hove AlbionBrighton2510874840838
8Newcastle UnitedNewcastle251141053411237
9West Ham UnitedWest Ham2510693644-836
10Chelsea25105104241135
11Wolverhampton WanderersWolves25105103940-135
12Fulham2585123441-729
13Bournemouth2477103346-1328
14Brentford2574143544-925
15Crystal Palace2567122844-1625
16Nottingham ForestNott'm Forest2566133244-1224
17Everton2586112733-620
18Luton TownLuton2555153551-1620
19Burnley2534182555-3013
20Sheffield UnitedSheff Utd2534182265-4313

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!