MX23RW : Sunday, April 21 04:28:57| >> :300:86500:86500:
Austrian Bundesliga | Gameweek 21
Mar 3, 2024 at 4pm UK
CASHPOINT Arena
LASK

Rheindorf Altach
0 - 0
LASK


Jager (40'), Demaku (44'), Bahloul (72')
FT

Pintor (58')
Coverage of the Austrian Bundesliga clash between Rheindorf Altach and LASK Linz.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Rheindorf Altach 1-2 Hartberg
Saturday, February 24 at 4pm in Austrian Bundesliga
Last Game: LASK 0-1 Wolfsberger
Saturday, February 24 at 4pm in Austrian Bundesliga

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a LASK Linz win with a probability of 46.48%. A win for Rheindorf Altach had a probability of 27.81% and a draw had a probability of 25.7%.

The most likely scoreline for a LASK Linz win was 0-1 with a probability of 11.07%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (9.21%) and 0-2 (8.34%). The likeliest Rheindorf Altach win was 1-0 (8.12%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.22%). The actual scoreline of 0-0 was predicted with a 7.4% likelihood.

Result
Rheindorf AltachDrawLASK Linz
27.81% (0.152 0.15) 25.71% (-0.084000000000003 -0.08) 46.48% (-0.074000000000005 -0.07)
Both teams to score 52.01% (0.356 0.36)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
48.39% (0.413 0.41)51.6% (-0.42 -0.42)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
26.61% (0.359 0.36)73.39% (-0.364 -0.36)
Rheindorf Altach Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
66.84% (0.33499999999999 0.33)33.16% (-0.341 -0.34)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
30.24% (0.369 0.37)69.76% (-0.375 -0.38)
LASK Linz Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
77.81% (0.14 0.14)22.18% (-0.146 -0.15)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
44.41% (0.214 0.21)55.59% (-0.21899999999999 -0.22)
Score Analysis
    Rheindorf Altach 27.81%
    LASK Linz 46.48%
    Draw 25.7%
Rheindorf AltachDrawLASK Linz
1-0 @ 8.12% (-0.06 -0.06)
2-1 @ 6.75% (0.042 0.04)
2-0 @ 4.48% (0.0090000000000003 0.01)
3-1 @ 2.48% (0.038 0.04)
3-2 @ 1.87% (0.037 0.04)
3-0 @ 1.65% (0.018 0.02)
Other @ 2.46%
Total : 27.81%
1-1 @ 12.22% (-0.039999999999999 -0.04)
0-0 @ 7.36% (-0.124 -0.12)
2-2 @ 5.08% (0.053000000000001 0.05)
3-3 @ 0.94% (0.022 0.02)
Other @ 0.1%
Total : 25.7%
0-1 @ 11.07% (-0.14 -0.14)
1-2 @ 9.21% (0.011999999999999 0.01)
0-2 @ 8.34% (-0.068 -0.07)
1-3 @ 4.62% (0.025 0.03)
0-3 @ 4.19% (-0.016 -0.02)
2-3 @ 2.55% (0.037 0.04)
1-4 @ 1.74% (0.017 0.02)
0-4 @ 1.58% (0.0010000000000001 0)
2-4 @ 0.96% (0.018 0.02)
Other @ 2.23%
Total : 46.48%

Head to Head
Oct 8, 2023 1.30pm
Gameweek 10
LASK
1-0
Rheindorf Altach
Zulj (82')

Gugganig (9'), Strauss (69')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
Relegation Round
1Austria ViennaAustria Vienna52303124725
2Wolfsberger50413135-419
3Rheindorf AltachRheindorf Altach51402133-1216
4WSG Swarovski TirolSwarovski52212548-2315
5BW Linz50412542-1713
6Austria Lustenau50321654-388
Championship Round
1Sturm Graz540146172935
2Red Bull SalzburgSalzburg421153173632
3LASK LinzLASK421130201024
4Rapid Vienna513143241922
5Austria KlagenfurtAustria Klagenfurt40223235-319
6Hartberg40133741-418
 
Regular Season
1Red Bull SalzburgSalzburg22155245123350
2Sturm Graz22137237152246
3LASK LinzLASK229852618835
4Austria KlagenfurtAustria Klagenfurt2281042927234
5Hartberg229763328534
6Rapid Vienna2289538211733
7Austria ViennaAustria Vienna229672522333
8Wolfsberger228682932-330
9Rheindorf AltachRheindorf Altach2247111730-1319
10BW Linz2247112238-1619
11WSG Swarovski TirolSwarovski2242162042-2214
12Austria Lustenau2224161349-3610


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!