MX23RW : Sunday, April 14 21:28:38| >> :300:86500:86500:
Austrian Bundesliga | Gameweek 20
Feb 24, 2024 at 4pm UK
CASHPOINT Arena

Rheindorf Altach
1 - 2
Hartberg

Bahre (40')
Standfest (45+4'), Fadinger (87')
Gustavo (45+2')
FT(HT: 1-0)
Frieser (67'), Avdijaj (84')
Schopp (58'), Bowat (80'), Frieser (90+5'), Prokop (89')
Coverage of the Austrian Bundesliga clash between Rheindorf Altach and Hartberg.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Austria Vienna 2-1 Rheindorf Altach
Saturday, February 17 at 4pm in Austrian Bundesliga
Last Game: Hartberg 0-0 LASK
Sunday, February 18 at 1.30pm in Austrian Bundesliga

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats, suggests the most likely outcome of this match is a Hartberg win with a probability of 37.59%. A win for Rheindorf Altach has a probability of 36.3% and a draw has a probability of 26.1%.

The most likely scoreline for a Hartberg win is 0-1 with a probability of 9.47%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 1-2 (8.3%) and 0-2 (6.34%). The likeliest Rheindorf Altach win is 1-0 (9.27%), while for a drawn scoreline it is 1-1 (12.4%).

Result
Rheindorf AltachDrawHartberg
36.3% (0.222 0.22) 26.11% (0.053000000000001 0.05) 37.59% (-0.274 -0.27)
Both teams to score 53.86% (-0.164 -0.16)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
49.35% (-0.214 -0.21)50.64% (0.217 0.22)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
27.45% (-0.189 -0.19)72.55% (0.19200000000001 0.19)
Rheindorf Altach Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
73.02% (0.028000000000006 0.03)26.98% (-0.024000000000001 -0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
37.67% (0.036000000000001 0.04)62.32% (-0.031999999999996 -0.03)
Hartberg Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
73.76% (-0.251 -0.25)26.24% (0.253 0.25)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
38.65% (-0.339 -0.34)61.34% (0.34200000000001 0.34)
Score Analysis
    Rheindorf Altach 36.3%
    Hartberg 37.59%
    Draw 26.1%
Rheindorf AltachDrawHartberg
1-0 @ 9.27% (0.087 0.09)
2-1 @ 8.13% (0.024000000000001 0.02)
2-0 @ 6.08% (0.062 0.06)
3-1 @ 3.55% (0.013 0.01)
3-0 @ 2.65% (0.029 0.03)
3-2 @ 2.38% (-0.008 -0.01)
4-1 @ 1.16% (0.006 0.01)
Other @ 3.08%
Total : 36.3%
1-1 @ 12.4% (0.02 0.02)
0-0 @ 7.08% (0.061999999999999 0.06)
2-2 @ 5.44% (-0.023000000000001 -0.02)
3-3 @ 1.06% (-0.011 -0.01)
Other @ 0.12%
Total : 26.1%
0-1 @ 9.47% (0.013999999999999 0.01)
1-2 @ 8.3% (-0.041 -0.04)
0-2 @ 6.34% (-0.036 -0.04)
1-3 @ 3.7% (-0.045 -0.04)
0-3 @ 2.83% (-0.037 -0.04)
2-3 @ 2.43% (-0.028 -0.03)
1-4 @ 1.24% (-0.025 -0.02)
0-4 @ 0.95% (-0.019 -0.02)
Other @ 2.35%
Total : 37.59%

How you voted: Rheindorf Altach vs Hartberg

Rheindorf Altach
28.6%
Draw
50.0%
Hartberg
21.4%
14
Head to Head
Oct 1, 2023 1.30pm
Gameweek 9
Hartberg
0-0
Rheindorf Altach
Strauss (36'), Gugganig (65'), Bahre (80'), Fadinger (86')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Result
Ruud
Tsitsipas
1 4
6 6
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
Relegation Round
1Austria ViennaAustria Vienna41302824422
2Wolfsberger40313034-418
3WSG Swarovski TirolSwarovski42202545-2015
4Rheindorf AltachRheindorf Altach41301931-1215
5BW Linz40312340-1712
6Austria Lustenau40221553-387
Championship Round
1Red Bull SalzburgSalzburg421153173632
2Sturm Graz430145172832
3LASK LinzLASK421130201024
4Rapid Vienna413043232022
5Austria KlagenfurtAustria Klagenfurt40223235-319
6Hartberg40133741-418
 
Regular Season
1Red Bull SalzburgSalzburg22155245123350
2Sturm Graz22137237152246
3LASK LinzLASK229852618835
4Austria KlagenfurtAustria Klagenfurt2281042927234
5Hartberg229763328534
6Rapid Vienna2289538211733
7Austria ViennaAustria Vienna229672522333
8Wolfsberger228682932-330
9Rheindorf AltachRheindorf Altach2247111730-1319
10BW Linz2247112238-1619
11WSG Swarovski TirolSwarovski2242162042-2214
12Austria Lustenau2224161349-3610


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!