MX23RW : Tuesday, June 25 18:55:53| >> :300:86500:86500:
Hammarby
Swedish Allsvenskan | Gameweek 11
May 26, 2024 at 1pm UK
Tele2 Arena

Hammarby
3 - 0
Sirius

Toure (44'), Tekie (57'), Dukanovic (90')
Pinas (17'), Tekie (54')
FT(HT: 1-0)

Castegren (89')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Sunday's Swedish Allsvenskan clash between Hammarby and Sirius, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Hammarby 2-1 AIK
Sunday, May 19 at 1pm in Swedish Allsvenskan
Last Game: Sirius 0-0 Vasteras
Monday, May 20 at 6pm in Swedish Allsvenskan

We said: Hammarby 2-1 Sirius

Hammarby's home form has been strong this season, and though they could have been more consistent this term, they will hope to secure back-to-back wins. Additionally, given Sirius' difficulties on the road, it is fair to say that they could once again struggle on Sunday. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Hammarby win with a probability of 52.92%. A win for Sirius had a probability of 24.29% and a draw had a probability of 22.8%.

The most likely scoreline for a Hammarby win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.75%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (8.97%) and 2-0 (8.27%). The likeliest Sirius win was 1-2 (6.24%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (10.57%). The actual scoreline of 3-0 was predicted with a 5.1% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole and our data analysis both correctly predicted that Hammarby would win this match.

Result
HammarbyDrawSirius
52.92% (0.024999999999999 0.02) 22.79% (-0.0010000000000012 -0) 24.29% (-0.021000000000001 -0.02)
Both teams to score 58.3% (-0.020000000000003 -0.02)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
58.2% (-0.015999999999998 -0.02)41.79% (0.016999999999996 0.02)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
35.8% (-0.017000000000003 -0.02)64.19% (0.018000000000001 0.02)
Hammarby Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
84.18% (0.0039999999999907 0)15.82% (-0.0020000000000007 -0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
55.01% (0.0050000000000026 0.01)44.99% (-0.0039999999999978 -0)
Sirius Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
69.26% (-0.02600000000001 -0.03)30.74% (0.026999999999997 0.03)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
33% (-0.032000000000004 -0.03)67% (0.033000000000001 0.03)
Score Analysis
    Hammarby 52.92%
    Sirius 24.29%
    Draw 22.78%
HammarbyDrawSirius
2-1 @ 9.75% (0.0020000000000007 0)
1-0 @ 8.97% (0.0079999999999991 0.01)
2-0 @ 8.27% (0.0079999999999991 0.01)
3-1 @ 5.99% (0.00099999999999945 0)
3-0 @ 5.08% (0.0050000000000008 0.01)
3-2 @ 3.54% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
4-1 @ 2.76% (0.00099999999999989 0)
4-0 @ 2.34% (0.0020000000000002 0)
4-2 @ 1.63% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
5-1 @ 1.02%
Other @ 3.57%
Total : 52.92%
1-1 @ 10.57%
2-2 @ 5.75% (-0.0040000000000004 -0)
0-0 @ 4.86% (0.0030000000000001 0)
3-3 @ 1.39% (-0.002 -0)
Other @ 0.21%
Total : 22.78%
1-2 @ 6.24% (-0.0040000000000004 -0)
0-1 @ 5.74%
0-2 @ 3.38% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
1-3 @ 2.45% (-0.004 -0)
2-3 @ 2.26% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
0-3 @ 1.33% (-0.002 -0)
Other @ 2.89%
Total : 24.29%

How you voted: Hammarby vs Sirius

Hammarby
100%
Draw
0.0%
Sirius
0.0%
5
Head to Head
Oct 30, 2023 6pm
Gameweek 28
Hammarby
2-2
Sirius
Besara (40'), Dukanovic (60')
Kurtulus (11'), Gul (23')
Alsanti (90+2'), Castegren (90+5')
Voelkerling-Persson (90+5'), Mattiasson (90')
Jul 9, 2023 2pm
Gameweek 14
Sirius
1-2
Hammarby
Matthews (41')
Erabi (37'), Hammar (74')
Oct 20, 2022 6.30pm
Gameweek 27
Hammarby
1-1
Sirius
Nilsson (58')
Stensson (75')
Apr 25, 2022 6pm
Gameweek 5
Sirius
0-3
Hammarby

Bjorkstrom (74')
Swedberg (41', 78'), Besara (46')
Kurtulus (13'), Swedberg (45')
Oct 27, 2021 6pm
Gameweek 25
Sirius
0-1
Hammarby

Hellborg (27'), Girmai (34'), Mathisen (56')
Magyar (26')
Outtara (34'), Paulinho (90')
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Tuesday, June 25
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
 
5pm
 
8pm
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tuesday, July 9
Wednesday, July 10
Sunday, July 14
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Germany Germany32107
Q Switzerland Switzerland31205
3 Hungary Hungary31023
4 Scotland flag Scotland30121

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Spain Spain33009
Q Italy Italy31114
3 Croatia Croatia30212
4 Albania national flag Albania30121

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
Q England flag England21104
2 Denmark Denmark20202
3 Slovenia Slovenia20202
4 Serbia Serbia20111

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Austria Austria32016
Q France France31205
Q Netherlands Netherlands31114
4 Poland Poland30121

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Romania Romania21013
2 Belgium Belgium21013
3 Slovakia Slovakia21013
4 Ukraine Ukraine21013

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Portugal Portugal22006
2 Turkey Turkey21013
3 Czech Republic Czech Republic20111
4 Georgia Georgia20111


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!