MX23RW : Saturday, June 22 18:15:05| >> :300:86500:86500:
Hammarby
Swedish Allsvenskan | Gameweek 10
May 19, 2024 at 1pm UK
Tele2 Arena

Hammarby
2 - 1
AIK

Pinas (60'), Gul (74')
Hammar (87')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Pittas (79')
Coulibaly (14')
Coulibaly (63')
Coverage of the Swedish Allsvenskan clash between Hammarby and AIK Fotboll.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Mjallby AIF 3-0 Hammarby
Wednesday, May 15 at 6pm in Swedish Allsvenskan
Last Game: Elfsborg 6-1 AIK
Wednesday, May 15 at 6pm in Swedish Allsvenskan

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Hammarby win with a probability of 54.55%. A win for AIK Fotboll had a probability of 22.76% and a draw had a probability of 22.7%.

The most likely scoreline for a Hammarby win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.84%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (9.5%) and 2-0 (8.8%). The likeliest AIK Fotboll win was 1-2 (5.94%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (10.61%). The actual scoreline of 2-1 was predicted with a 9.8% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted a 2-1 win for Hammarby in this match.

Result
HammarbyDrawAIK Fotboll
54.55% (-0.092999999999996 -0.09) 22.69% (0.02 0.02) 22.76% (0.076000000000001 0.08)
Both teams to score 56.75% (0.034999999999997 0.03)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
57.02%42.98% (0.0020000000000024 0)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
34.62% (-0.00099999999999767 -0)65.38% (0.0020000000000095 0)
Hammarby Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
84.32% (-0.030000000000001 -0.03)15.68% (0.033000000000001 0.03)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
55.27% (-0.058999999999997 -0.06)44.73% (0.061 0.06)
AIK Fotboll Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
67.3% (0.066000000000003 0.07)32.7% (-0.067 -0.07)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
30.75% (0.075999999999997 0.08)69.25% (-0.075999999999993 -0.08)
Score Analysis
    Hammarby 54.55%
    AIK Fotboll 22.76%
    Draw 22.68%
HammarbyDrawAIK Fotboll
2-1 @ 9.84% (-0.0039999999999996 -0)
1-0 @ 9.5% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
2-0 @ 8.8% (-0.019 -0.02)
3-1 @ 6.08% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)
3-0 @ 5.44% (-0.018 -0.02)
3-2 @ 3.4% (0.0019999999999998 0)
4-1 @ 2.81% (-0.008 -0.01)
4-0 @ 2.52% (-0.011 -0.01)
4-2 @ 1.57% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
5-1 @ 1.04% (-0.004 -0)
5-0 @ 0.93% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
Other @ 2.63%
Total : 54.55%
1-1 @ 10.61%
2-2 @ 5.5% (0.008 0.01)
0-0 @ 5.13%
3-3 @ 1.27% (0.0029999999999999 0)
Other @ 0.18%
Total : 22.68%
1-2 @ 5.94% (0.016 0.02)
0-1 @ 5.73% (0.011 0.01)
0-2 @ 3.2% (0.012 0.01)
1-3 @ 2.21% (0.0089999999999999 0.01)
2-3 @ 2.05% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
0-3 @ 1.19% (0.006 0.01)
Other @ 2.44%
Total : 22.76%

Head to Head
Sep 3, 2023 2pm
Gameweek 22
Hammarby
4-2
AIK
Erabi (28'), Besara (58'), Dukanovic (65', 90+1')
Hammar (59'), Dukanovic (78'), Rafferty (90+5'), Strand (90+5'), Rafferty (90+5')
Faraj (24'), Dohr Thychosen (77')
Otieno (45+1'), Besirovic (59'), Durmaz (90+6')
Apr 16, 2023 2pm
Gameweek 3
AIK
2-0
Hammarby
Fesshaie (41', 53')
Aug 28, 2022 2pm
Gameweek 20
AIK
2-2
Hammarby
Guidetti (2'), Stefanelli (46')
Ceesay (54')
Besara (37'), Berisha (59')
Jeahze (80'), Fenger (83'), Pinas (90')
May 15, 2022 2pm
Gameweek 8
Hammarby
3-3
AIK
Ludwigson (32'), Jeahze (40'), Besara (72')
Fenger (63'), Kurtulus (69')
Bahoui (9', 84'), Larsson (63' pen.)
Papagiannopoulos (71'), Janosevic (74'), Bjornstrom (89')
Oct 17, 2021 2pm
Gameweek 23
Hammarby
1-0
AIK
Amoo (58')
Swedberg (41'), Magyar (52')
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Saturday, June 22
 
8pm
Sunday, June 23
 
8pm
Monday, June 24
 
8pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tuesday, July 9
Wednesday, July 10
Sunday, July 14
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Germany Germany22006
2 Switzerland Switzerland21104
3 Scotland flag Scotland20111
4 Hungary Hungary20020

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Spain Spain22006
2 Italy Italy21013
3 Albania national flag Albania20111
4 Croatia Croatia20111

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
1 England flag England21104
2 Denmark Denmark20202
3 Slovenia Slovenia20202
4 Serbia Serbia20111

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Netherlands Netherlands21104
2 France France21104
3 Austria Austria21013
4 Poland Poland20020

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Romania Romania11003
2 Ukraine Ukraine21013
3 Slovakia Slovakia21013
4 Belgium Belgium10010

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Portugal Portugal22006
2 Turkey Turkey21013
3 Czech Republic Czech Republic20111
4 Georgia Georgia20111


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!