MX23RW : Saturday, February 24 15:30:14| >> :60:241:241:
AFC Champions League | Group Stage
Dec 5, 2023 at 4pm UK
Azadi Stadium
Persepolis
1 - 2
Al-Duhail
Zahedi (7')
Sarlak (26'), Gvelesiani (90+6')
FT(HT: 1-1)
Muntari (9'), Olunga (83')
Mohammad (43'), Musa (48'), Aymen (82'), Zakaria (88')
Coverage of the AFC Champions League Group Stage clash between Persepolis and Al-Duhail.

Form, Standings, Stats

:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:
Last Game: Al-Nassr 0-0 Persepolis
Monday, November 27 at 6pm in AFC Champions League
:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:
Last Game: Al-Duhail 0-1 Umm Salal
Friday, December 1 at 4.30pm in Qatar Stars League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Persepolis win with a probability of 38.95%. A win for Al-Duhail had a probability of 36.74% and a draw had a probability of 24.3%.

The most likely scoreline for a Persepolis win was 2-1 with a probability of 8.54%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (7.62%) and 2-0 (5.8%). The likeliest Al-Duhail win was 1-2 (8.26%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.21%). The actual scoreline of 1-2 was predicted with an 8.3% likelihood.

Result
PersepolisDrawAl-Duhail
38.95% (-0.085000000000001 -0.09) 24.32% (0.024999999999999 0.02) 36.74% (0.061999999999998 0.06)
Both teams to score 60.24% (-0.081000000000003 -0.08)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
57.56% (-0.109 -0.11)42.44% (0.112 0.11)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
35.15% (-0.11 -0.11)64.85% (0.11200000000001 0.11)
Persepolis Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
78.18% (-0.087999999999994 -0.09)21.82% (0.091000000000001 0.09)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
44.96% (-0.135 -0.13)55.04% (0.139 0.14)
Al-Duhail Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
77.06% (-0.015999999999991 -0.02)22.94% (0.018999999999998 0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
43.28% (-0.024999999999999 -0.02)56.72% (0.027000000000001 0.03)
Score Analysis
    Persepolis 38.95%
    Al-Duhail 36.74%
    Draw 24.31%
PersepolisDrawAl-Duhail
2-1 @ 8.54% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)
1-0 @ 7.62% (0.017 0.02)
2-0 @ 5.8% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
3-1 @ 4.33% (-0.016 -0.02)
3-2 @ 3.19% (-0.014 -0.01)
3-0 @ 2.94% (-0.0089999999999999 -0.01)
4-1 @ 1.65% (-0.011 -0.01)
4-2 @ 1.21% (-0.0090000000000001 -0.01)
4-0 @ 1.12% (-0.0069999999999999 -0.01)
Other @ 2.53%
Total : 38.95%
1-1 @ 11.21% (0.010000000000002 0.01)
2-2 @ 6.29% (-0.010000000000001 -0.01)
0-0 @ 5.01% (0.025 0.03)
3-3 @ 1.57% (-0.008 -0.01)
Other @ 0.24%
Total : 24.31%
1-2 @ 8.26% (0.0089999999999986 0.01)
0-1 @ 7.37% (0.033 0.03)
0-2 @ 5.43% (0.021 0.02)
1-3 @ 4.05% (0.0019999999999998 0)
2-3 @ 3.09% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
0-3 @ 2.66% (0.0089999999999999 0.01)
1-4 @ 1.49%
2-4 @ 1.14% (-0.0029999999999999 -0)
0-4 @ 0.98% (0.003 0)
Other @ 2.28%
Total : 36.74%

Head to Head
Oct 2, 2023 7pm
Group Stage
Al-Duhail
0-1
Persepolis

Ali (78'), Ayman Hafez (90+1')
Alishah (63')
Sep 21, 2020 4pm
Group Stage
Persepolis
0-1
Al-Duhail
Ali (59' pen.)
Junior (22'), Rezaeian (90+2'), Al Bakri (90+4')
Feb 11, 2020 3.15pm
Group Stage
Al-Duhail
2-0
Persepolis
Mandzukic (5'), Edmilson (13')
Madibo (44'), Yasser (72'), Mandzukic (82')
Sep 17, 2018 3pm
-
Persepolis
3-1
Al-Duhail
Hosseini (57'), Al-Brake (76' og.), Mensha (78')
Kamyabinia (12'), Ansari (27'), Khalilzadeh (48'), Alipour (86')
Boudiaf (33')
Hisham (86'), Musa (93')
Aug 28, 2018 4.30pm
-
Al-Duhail
1-0
Persepolis
Ali (15')
Madibo (60'), Mendes (74')

Nemati (77'), Ansari (89')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Liverpool26186263253860
2Manchester CityMan City25175358263256
3Arsenal25174458223655
4Aston Villa25154652331949
5Tottenham HotspurSpurs25145652381447
6Manchester UnitedMan Utd2514293534144
7Brighton & Hove AlbionBrighton2510874840838
8Newcastle UnitedNewcastle251141053411237
9West Ham UnitedWest Ham2510693644-836
10Chelsea25105104241135
11Wolverhampton WanderersWolves25105103940-135
12Fulham2585123441-729
13Bournemouth2477103346-1328
14Brentford2574143544-925
15Crystal Palace2567122844-1625
16Nottingham ForestNott'm Forest2566133244-1224
17Everton2586112733-620
18Luton TownLuton2555153551-1620
19Burnley2534182555-3013
20Sheffield UnitedSheff Utd2534182265-4313

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!