MX23RW : Friday, February 23 07:58:20| >> :300:86500:86500:
Hannover logo
2.Bundesliga | Gameweek 16
Dec 8, 2023 at 5.30pm UK
HDI-Arena
Karlsruher
Hannover
2 - 2
Karlsruher
Voglsammer (72'), Muroya (90+1')
Scott (87')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Halstenberg (11' og.), Stindl (53')
Coverage of the 2.Bundesliga clash between Hannover and Karlsruher SC.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: SC Paderborn 1-0 Hannover
Sunday, December 3 at 12.30pm in 2.Bundesliga
Last Game: Karlsruher 2-2 Hansa Rostock
Sunday, December 3 at 12.30pm in 2.Bundesliga

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Hannover win with a probability of 49.73%. A win for Karlsruher SC had a probability of 28.07% and a draw had a probability of 22.2%.

The most likely scoreline for a Hannover win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.34%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (6.97%) and 2-0 (6.68%). The likeliest Karlsruher SC win was 1-2 (6.8%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (9.74%). The actual scoreline of 2-2 was predicted with a 6.5% likelihood.

Result
HannoverDrawKarlsruher SC
49.73% (0.079999999999998 0.08) 22.2% (0.020000000000003 0.02) 28.07% (-0.094999999999999 -0.09)
Both teams to score 64.2% (-0.14399999999999 -0.14)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
64.34% (-0.15600000000001 -0.16)35.66% (0.161 0.16)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
42.28% (-0.174 -0.17)57.72% (0.178 0.18)
Hannover Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
85.3% (-0.027999999999992 -0.03)14.7% (0.032999999999999 0.03)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
57.11% (-0.056999999999995 -0.06)42.89% (0.064 0.06)
Karlsruher SC Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
75.27% (-0.14 -0.14)24.73% (0.144 0.14)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
40.72% (-0.199 -0.2)59.28% (0.204 0.2)
Score Analysis
    Hannover 49.73%
    Karlsruher SC 28.07%
    Draw 22.2%
HannoverDrawKarlsruher SC
2-1 @ 9.34% (0.015000000000001 0.02)
1-0 @ 6.97% (0.048 0.05)
2-0 @ 6.68% (0.038 0.04)
3-1 @ 5.97% (0.0019999999999998 0)
3-0 @ 4.27% (0.02 0.02)
3-2 @ 4.17% (-0.016 -0.02)
4-1 @ 2.86% (-0.0020000000000002 -0)
4-0 @ 2.05% (0.0069999999999997 0.01)
4-2 @ 2% (-0.01 -0.01)
5-1 @ 1.1% (-0.002 -0)
4-3 @ 0.93% (-0.0089999999999999 -0.01)
Other @ 3.41%
Total : 49.73%
1-1 @ 9.74% (0.027000000000001 0.03)
2-2 @ 6.52% (-0.016999999999999 -0.02)
0-0 @ 3.64% (0.029 0.03)
3-3 @ 1.94% (-0.015 -0.01)
Other @ 0.36%
Total : 22.2%
1-2 @ 6.8% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
0-1 @ 5.08% (0.02 0.02)
0-2 @ 3.55% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
1-3 @ 3.17% (-0.017 -0.02)
2-3 @ 3.04% (-0.021 -0.02)
0-3 @ 1.65% (-0.0069999999999999 -0.01)
1-4 @ 1.11% (-0.011 -0.01)
2-4 @ 1.06% (-0.012 -0.01)
Other @ 2.61%
Total : 28.07%

How you voted: Hannover vs Karlsruher

Hannover
71.4%
Draw
14.3%
Karlsruher SC
14.3%
7
Head to Head
May 6, 2023 12pm
Gameweek 31
Karlsruher
2-1
Hannover
Kaufmann (4'), Schleusener (12')
Schaub (42')
Oct 30, 2022 12.30pm
Gameweek 14
Hannover
1-0
Karlsruher
Weydandt (56')
Apr 29, 2022 5.30pm
Gameweek 32
Hannover
2-0
Karlsruher
Weydandt (25'), Beier (90+4')
Beier (57'), Muroya (58')

Lorenz (90+2')
Nov 27, 2021 12.30pm
Gameweek 15
Karlsruher
4-0
Hannover
Kyoung-rok (17'), Gordon (27'), Wanitzek (29'), Hofmann (83')
Gondorf (3')

Hult (10'), Ernst (23')
Jan 27, 2021 7.30pm
Gameweek 18
Karlsruher
1-0
Hannover
Schindler (65' og.)
Gondorf (38')

Hubers (29')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1St Pauli22129139192045
2Holstein Kiel22133641281342
3Hamburger SV22115645331238
4Hannover22107543301337
5Greuther Furth2210573428635
6SC PaderbornSC Paderborn2210483437-334
7Fortuna DusseldorfDusseldorf2296746321433
8Hertha Berlin229584236632
9Elversberg229583536-132
10Nuremberg228683140-930
11Karlsruher SCKarlsruher227874040029
12Magdeburg227693533227
13Wehen WiesbadenWiesbaden227692528-327
14Schalke 04Schalke2282123442-826
15Eintracht BraunschweigBraunschweig2272132134-1323
16KaiserslauternKaiserslautern2264123544-922
17Hansa RostockHansa Rostock2264122236-1422
18VfL OsnabruckOsnabruck2219121945-2612

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!