MX23RW : Tuesday, March 5 13:10:52| >> :300:86500:86500:
Paderborn logo
2.Bundesliga | Gameweek 15
Dec 3, 2023 at 12.30pm UK
Benteler-Arena
Hannover logo
SC Paderborn
1 - 0
Hannover
Muslija (90+1')
Obermair (65')
FT(HT: 0-0)

Zieler (20'), Leitl (21'), Kohn (28')
Schaub (20')
Coverage of the 2.Bundesliga clash between SC Paderborn and Hannover.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Elversberg 4-1 SC Paderborn
Saturday, November 25 at 12pm in 2.Bundesliga
Last Game: Hannover 2-2 Hertha Berlin
Friday, November 24 at 5.30pm in 2.Bundesliga

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a SC Paderborn win with a probability of 51.77%. A win for Hannover had a probability of 26.44% and a draw had a probability of 21.8%.

The most likely scoreline for a SC Paderborn win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.43%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (6.96%) and 2-0 (6.89%). The likeliest Hannover win was 1-2 (6.51%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (9.52%). The actual scoreline of 1-0 was predicted with a 7% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that SC Paderborn would win this match.

Result
SC PaderbornDrawHannover
51.77% (-1.206 -1.21) 21.78% (0.263 0.26) 26.44% (0.936 0.94)
Both teams to score 64.26% (-0.007000000000005 -0.01)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
65.04% (-0.42100000000001 -0.42)34.96% (0.41500000000001 0.42)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
43.05% (-0.47000000000001 -0.47)56.94% (0.463 0.46)
SC Paderborn Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
86.21% (-0.52200000000001 -0.52)13.78% (0.515 0.51)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
58.9% (-1.04 -1.04)41.1% (1.033 1.03)
Hannover Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
74.53% (0.435 0.44)25.47% (-0.441 -0.44)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
39.7% (0.592 0.59)60.3% (-0.599 -0.6)
Score Analysis
    SC Paderborn 51.78%
    Hannover 26.44%
    Draw 21.78%
SC PaderbornDrawHannover
2-1 @ 9.43% (-0.043000000000001 -0.04)
1-0 @ 6.96% (0.014 0.01)
2-0 @ 6.89% (-0.119 -0.12)
3-1 @ 6.23% (-0.149 -0.15)
3-0 @ 4.55% (-0.169 -0.17)
3-2 @ 4.26% (-0.047 -0.05)
4-1 @ 3.09% (-0.135 -0.14)
4-0 @ 2.26% (-0.129 -0.13)
4-2 @ 2.11% (-0.065 -0.07)
5-1 @ 1.22% (-0.078 -0.08)
4-3 @ 0.96% (-0.017 -0.02)
Other @ 3.83%
Total : 51.78%
1-1 @ 9.52% (0.138 0.14)
2-2 @ 6.45% (0.052 0.05)
0-0 @ 3.51% (0.073 0.07)
3-3 @ 1.94% (0.0029999999999999 0)
Other @ 0.37%
Total : 21.78%
1-2 @ 6.51% (0.175 0.18)
0-1 @ 4.8% (0.16 0.16)
0-2 @ 3.28% (0.149 0.15)
1-3 @ 2.97% (0.116 0.12)
2-3 @ 2.94% (0.06 0.06)
0-3 @ 1.5% (0.085 0.09)
1-4 @ 1.02% (0.052 0.05)
2-4 @ 1.01% (0.033 0.03)
Other @ 2.42%
Total : 26.44%

Head to Head
Feb 11, 2023 12pm
Gameweek 20
Hannover
3-4
SC Paderborn
Teuchert (2', 4'), Beier (83')
Leipertz (6', 55'), Muslija (26' pen.), Conteh (71')
Aug 6, 2022 12pm
Gameweek 3
SC Paderborn
4-2
Hannover
Krajnc (28' og.), Pieringer (52'), Schallenberg (60'), Platte (89')
Hoffmeier (54'), Schuster (87')
Nielsen (12'), Teuchert (37')
Kunze (17'), Schaub (49'), Zieler (55'), Krajnc (77')
Apr 24, 2022 12.30pm
Gameweek 31
SC Paderborn
3-0
Hannover
Klement (2'), Muslija (17'), Ofori (90+1')
Muslija (85')

Borner (35')
Nov 19, 2021 5.30pm
Gameweek 14
Hannover
0-0
SC Paderborn
Ernst (8'), Ondoua (44')
Borner (67')
Hunemeier (76'), Collins (80')
Feb 12, 2021 5.30pm
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1St Pauli24139244251948
2Holstein Kiel24134746341243
3Hamburger SV24125747351241
4Hannover24108645331238
5Greuther Furth2411583633338
6SC PaderbornSC Paderborn2411583638-238
7Fortuna DusseldorfDusseldorf24107750341637
8Karlsruher SCKarlsruher249874840835
9Hertha Berlin249784539634
10Nuremberg249693443-933
11Elversberg2495103540-532
12Magdeburg248793833531
13Wehen WiesbadenWiesbaden2486102930-130
14Schalke 04Schalke2492133746-929
15KaiserslauternKaiserslautern2474133848-1025
16Eintracht BraunschweigBraunschweig2473142337-1424
17Hansa RostockHansa Rostock2464142241-1922
18VfL OsnabruckOsnabruck2439122246-2418

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!