MX23RW : Friday, April 19 05:00:01| >> :300:86500:86500:
2.Bundesliga | Gameweek 23
Feb 24, 2024 at 12pm UK
Eintracht-Stadion
Hertha Berlin logo

Braunschweig
1 - 1
Hertha Berlin

Kaufmann (14')
Krausse (51'), Bicakcic (90+6')
Kurucay (77')
FT(HT: 1-0)
Maza (52')
Coverage of the 2.Bundesliga clash between Eintracht Braunschweig and Hertha Berlin.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: St Pauli 1-0 Braunschweig
Sunday, February 18 at 12.30pm in 2.Bundesliga
Last Game: Hertha Berlin 3-2 Magdeburg
Friday, February 16 at 5.30pm in 2.Bundesliga

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats, suggests the most likely outcome of this match is a Eintracht Braunschweig win with a probability of 39.62%. A win for Hertha Berlin has a probability of 36.98% and a draw has a probability of 23.4%.

The most likely scoreline for a Eintracht Braunschweig win is 2-1 with a probability of 8.5%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 1-0 (6.63%) and 2-0 (5.41%). The likeliest Hertha Berlin win is 1-2 (8.18%), while for a drawn scoreline it is 1-1 (10.41%).

Result
Eintracht BraunschweigDrawHertha Berlin
39.62% (0.232 0.23) 23.4% (-0.048999999999999 -0.05) 36.98% (-0.182 -0.18)
Both teams to score 63.73% (0.173 0.17)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
62.07% (0.233 0.23)37.92% (-0.233 -0.23)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
39.82% (0.248 0.25)60.18% (-0.248 -0.25)
Eintracht Braunschweig Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
80.45% (0.20399999999999 0.2)19.55% (-0.205 -0.2)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
48.55% (0.333 0.33)51.45% (-0.333 -0.33)
Hertha Berlin Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
79.21% (0.013999999999996 0.01)20.79% (-0.015000000000001 -0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
46.55% (0.021000000000001 0.02)53.44% (-0.022000000000006 -0.02)
Score Analysis
    Eintracht Braunschweig 39.62%
    Hertha Berlin 36.98%
    Draw 23.39%
Eintracht BraunschweigDrawHertha Berlin
2-1 @ 8.5% (0.017999999999999 0.02)
1-0 @ 6.63% (-0.031 -0.03)
2-0 @ 5.41% (0.0089999999999995 0.01)
3-1 @ 4.63% (0.039 0.04)
3-2 @ 3.63% (0.032 0.03)
3-0 @ 2.95% (0.024 0.02)
4-1 @ 1.89% (0.029 0.03)
4-2 @ 1.48% (0.022 0.02)
4-0 @ 1.2% (0.017 0.02)
Other @ 3.28%
Total : 39.62%
1-1 @ 10.41% (-0.050000000000001 -0.05)
2-2 @ 6.68% (0.017 0.02)
0-0 @ 4.06% (-0.046 -0.05)
3-3 @ 1.9% (0.018 0.02)
Other @ 0.34%
Total : 23.39%
1-2 @ 8.18% (-0.031000000000001 -0.03)
0-1 @ 6.38% (-0.069 -0.07)
0-2 @ 5.01% (-0.052 -0.05)
1-3 @ 4.28% (-0.015000000000001 -0.02)
2-3 @ 3.5% (0.011 0.01)
0-3 @ 2.62% (-0.026 -0.03)
1-4 @ 1.68% (-0.0050000000000001 -0.01)
2-4 @ 1.37% (0.0049999999999999 0)
0-4 @ 1.03% (-0.0090000000000001 -0.01)
Other @ 2.91%
Total : 36.98%

Head to Head
Sep 17, 2023 12.30pm
Gameweek 6
Hertha Berlin
3-0
Braunschweig
Tabakovic (38', 45+2' pen., 71')
Dardai (33'), Bouchalakis (55')
Jul 31, 2022 5.01pm
First Round
Braunschweig
4-4
Hertha Berlin
Braunschweig win 6-5 on penalties
Behrendt (63' pen.), Lauberbach (66'), Pherai (91'), Henning (118')
Nikolaou (40'), Henning (82'), Pherai (93')
Selke (10'), Maolida (42'), Tousart (103'), Lukebakio (106')
Lukebakio (53'), Tousart (69'), Sunjic (108')
Sep 11, 2020 7.45pm
First Round
Braunschweig
5-4
Hertha Berlin
Kobylanski (2', 44', 67'), Mittelstadt (17' og.), Abdullahi (73')
Kijewski (34'), Wiebe (70')
Lukebakio (22', 83'), Cunha (29'), Pekarik (65')
Aug 20, 2018 5.30pm
First Round
Braunschweig
1-2
Hertha Berlin
Fejzullahu (81')
Burmeister (69'), Sauerland (70')
Plattenhardt (38'), Ibisevic (83')
Duda (22'), Lazaro (54')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Holstein Kiel29184759342558
2St Pauli29169454322257
3Fortuna DusseldorfDusseldorf29157763352852
4Hamburger SV29147855411449
5Hannover291112651361545
6Hertha Berlin29128960481244
7Karlsruher SCKarlsruher291110858431543
8Greuther Furth29126114042-242
9SC PaderbornSC Paderborn29117114449-540
10Elversberg29116124351-839
11Nuremberg29107123854-1637
12Schalke 04Schalke29105144555-1035
13Magdeburg2989124046-633
14Wehen WiesbadenWiesbaden2987143140-931
15Eintracht BraunschweigBraunschweig2994163041-1131
16Hansa RostockHansa Rostock2994162748-2131
17KaiserslauternKaiserslautern2985164558-1329
18VfL OsnabruckOsnabruck2959152757-3024


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!