MX23RW : Wednesday, August 10 04:41:55| >> :300:86500:86500:
Jul 14, 2022 at 11pm UK at Estadio Centenario
Torque
2 - 3
Liverpool
Palacios (67'), Morales (85')
Santos (42'), Palacios (48')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Diaz (39'), Medina (63'), Vecino (65')
Lemos (90+9')
Coverage of the Uruguayan Primera Division clash between Montevideo City Torque and Liverpool.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Albion 1-0 Torque
Friday, July 8 at 7pm in Uruguayan Primera Division
Last Game: Liverpool 2-0 Rentistas
Saturday, July 9 at 7pm in Uruguayan Primera Division

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Montevideo City Torque win with a probability of 43.46%. A win for Liverpool had a probability of 29.44% and a draw had a probability of 27.1%.

The most likely scoreline for a Montevideo City Torque win was 1-0 with a probability of 11.98%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.71%) and 2-0 (8.15%). The likeliest Liverpool win was 0-1 (9.42%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.81%). The actual scoreline of 2-3 was predicted with a 1.7% likelihood.

Result
Montevideo City TorqueDrawLiverpool
43.46% (0.841 0.84) 27.1% (-0.564 -0.56) 29.44% (-0.277 -0.28)
Both teams to score 48.82% (1.485 1.49)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
43.8% (1.951 1.95)56.21% (-1.949 -1.95)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
22.74% (1.556 1.56)77.26% (-1.554 -1.55)
Montevideo City Torque Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
74.35% (1.34 1.34)25.65% (-1.337 -1.34)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
39.44% (1.783 1.78)60.56% (-1.782 -1.78)
Liverpool Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
65.66% (0.83 0.83)34.34% (-0.829 -0.83)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
28.96% (0.875 0.88)71.04% (-0.87299999999999 -0.87)
Score Analysis
    Montevideo City Torque 43.45%
    Liverpool 29.44%
    Draw 27.1%
Montevideo City TorqueDrawLiverpool
1-0 @ 11.98% (-0.45 -0.45)
2-1 @ 8.71% (0.207 0.21)
2-0 @ 8.15% (0.011999999999999 0.01)
3-1 @ 3.95% (0.238 0.24)
3-0 @ 3.7% (0.143 0.14)
3-2 @ 2.11% (0.171 0.17)
4-1 @ 1.34% (0.128 0.13)
4-0 @ 1.26% (0.093 0.09)
Other @ 2.24%
Total : 43.45%
1-1 @ 12.81% (-0.18 -0.18)
0-0 @ 8.81% (-0.682 -0.68)
2-2 @ 4.66% (0.211 0.21)
Other @ 0.83%
Total : 27.1%
0-1 @ 9.42% (-0.502 -0.5)
1-2 @ 6.85% (0.058000000000001 0.06)
0-2 @ 5.03% (-0.151 -0.15)
1-3 @ 2.44% (0.075 0.07)
0-3 @ 1.79% (-0.013 -0.01)
2-3 @ 1.66% (0.111 0.11)
Other @ 2.25%
Total : 29.44%

Head to Head
Apr 16, 2022 5.30pm
Liverpool
2-0
Torque
Pereira (79', 88')
Martirena (29'), Medina (45+2'), Cayetano (64'), Pereira (80')
Carneiro (83')

Arismendi (15'), Allende (70'), Suarez (86')
Nov 13, 2021 12.45pm
Liverpool
1-3
Torque
Martinez (51')
Chocobar (42'), Martirena (68')
Arismendi (27'), Guerrero (73'), Alvarez (90+3')
Brun (69'), Catarozzi (82'), Milesi (90')
Aug 1, 2021 4.45pm
Torque
0-3
Liverpool

Brun (51'), Pereyra (87')
Fernandez (36'), Martirena (53'), Chacon (83')
Loffreda (5'), Figueredo (35'), Bava (52'), Diaz (58'), Martirena (75')
Mar 24, 2021 7pm
Liverpool
4-1
Torque
Candido (43'), Ignacio Ramirez (57', 79'), Ocampo (90')
Almeida (32'), Candido (40'), Ignacio Ramirez (51'), Perez (80')
Candido (90+1')
Coccaro (6')
Fiermarin (32'), Catarozzi (35'), Arismendi (45'), Del Prete (45+1'), Brun (59'), Coccaro (65'), Teuten (83')
Arismendi (45+1')
Nov 12, 2020 3.15pm
Liverpool
2-2
Torque
Arismendi (9' og.), Candido (77')
Correa (47'), Diaz (57'), Romero (78'), Almeida (78')
Otormin (16'), Del Prete (45+2')
Brun (46'), Otormin (59'), Neira (81'), (82')
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Tables

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!