MX23RW : Tuesday, May 24 09:55:33| >> :300:86500:86500:
May 14, 2022 at 5pm UK at Kadir Has Stadium
Kayserispor
3 - 0
Yeni M'spor
Sazdagi (10', 45+4'), Erkip (72')
Campanharo (40')
FT(HT: 2-0)

Mujde (70'), Tetteh (78'), Cagiran (81')
The Match
Preview
Sports Mole previews Saturday's Turkish Super Lig clash between Kayserispor and Yeni Malatyaspor, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Kayserispor win with a probability of 61.24%. A draw had a probability of 21.1% and a win for Yeni Malatyaspor had a probability of 17.67%.

The most likely scoreline for a Kayserispor win was 2-0 with a probability of 10.23%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (10.23%) and 2-1 (9.95%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (9.95%), while for a Yeni Malatyaspor win it was 0-1 (4.97%). The actual scoreline of 3-0 was predicted with a 6.8% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole and our data analysis both correctly predicted that Kayserispor would win this match.

Result
KayserisporDrawYeni Malatyaspor
61.24% (-0.070999999999998 -0.07) 21.09% (-0.621 -0.62) 17.67% (0.69 0.69)
Both teams to score 53.77% (3.438 3.44)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
57.07% (3.874 3.87)42.92% (-3.877 -3.88)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
34.67% (3.731 3.73)65.33% (-3.733 -3.73)
Kayserispor Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
86.47% (1.232 1.23)13.52% (-1.236 -1.24)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
59.42% (2.414 2.41)40.58% (-2.418 -2.42)
Yeni Malatyaspor Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
62.18% (3.133 3.13)37.82% (-3.135 -3.14)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
25.41% (2.92 2.92)74.59% (-2.923 -2.92)
Score Analysis
    Kayserispor 61.24%
    Yeni Malatyaspor 17.67%
    Draw 21.09%
KayserisporDrawYeni Malatyaspor
2-0 @ 10.23% (-0.83 -0.83)
1-0 @ 10.23% (-1.33 -1.33)
2-1 @ 9.95% (0.077 0.08)
3-0 @ 6.83% (-0.229 -0.23)
3-1 @ 6.64% (0.338 0.34)
4-0 @ 3.42% (0.04 0.04)
4-1 @ 3.32% (0.306 0.31)
3-2 @ 3.23% (0.416 0.42)
4-2 @ 1.61% (0.269 0.27)
5-0 @ 1.37% (0.074 0.07)
5-1 @ 1.33% (0.176 0.18)
Other @ 3.09%
Total : 61.24%
1-1 @ 9.95% (-0.37 -0.37)
0-0 @ 5.11% (-0.93 -0.93)
2-2 @ 4.84% (0.43 0.43)
3-3 @ 1.05% (0.209 0.21)
Other @ 0.14%
Total : 21.09%
0-1 @ 4.97% (-0.423 -0.42)
1-2 @ 4.84% (0.229 0.23)
0-2 @ 2.42% (0.0090000000000003 0.01)
2-3 @ 1.57% (0.257 0.26)
1-3 @ 1.57% (0.197 0.2)
Other @ 2.3%
Total : 17.67%

How you voted: Kayserispor vs Yeni M'spor

Kayserispor
87.5%
Draw
12.5%
Yeni Malatyaspor
0.0%
8
Head to Head
Dec 23, 2021 2pm
Yeni M'spor
2-2
Kayserispor
Chouiar (25'), Buyuk (36')
Wallace (90+4'), Ciftpinar (90')
Gavranovic (56'), Pektemek (90+1')
Campanharo (64'), Bulut (90+3')
May 3, 2021 2pm
Jan 9, 2021 1pm
Kayserispor
1-0
Yeni M'spor
Kaya (10' og.)
Alibec (90+6')

Kaya (8'), Chebake (50'), Eskihellac (60'), Hadebe (88')
Mar 15, 2020 10.30am
Kayserispor
2-1
Yeni M'spor
Mesanovic (22'), Henrique (42')
Kvrzic (50'), Henrique (72'), Campanharo (90')
Orn Kjartansson (70')
Mina (45')
Oct 27, 2019 11am
Yeni M'spor
4-0
Kayserispor
Donald (14'), Jahovic (77' pen.), Bifouma (86'), Lung Jr (90' og.)
Fofana (9')

Huseyin Acar (40'), Henrique (68'), Rienstra (77')

Did you know...?
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Tables
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
CTrabzonsporTrabzonspor382312369363381
2Fenerbahce382110773383573
3KonyasporKonyaspor382081066452168
4Istanbul BasaksehirIstanbul381981156362065
5AlanyasporAlanyaspor38197126758964
6BesiktasBesiktas38151495648859
7AntalyasporAntalyaspor381611115447759
8Fatih KaragumrukKaragumruk38169134752-557
9Adana Demirspor3815101360471355
10SivassporSivasspor381412125250254
11KasimpasaKasimpasa381581567571053
12Hatayspor38158155660-453
13GalatasarayGalatasaray381410145153-252
14KayserisporKayserispor381211155461-747
15GaziantepGaziantep381210164856-846
16Giresunspor38129174147-645
RCaykur RizesporCaykur Rizespor38106224471-2736
RAltay3897223957-1834
RGoztepe SKGoztepe SK3877244077-3728
RYeni MalatyasporYeni M'spor3855282771-4420

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!