MX23RW : Sunday, February 25 12:18:04| >> :300:86500:86500:
Serie B | Gameweek 16
Dec 9, 2023 at 1pm UK
Stadio Pier Cesare Tombolato
Cittadella
2 - 0
Cosenza
Vita (12'), Salvi (27')
Branca (66'), Tessiore (87'), Negro (90+2')
FT(HT: 2-0)

D'Orazio (16'), Praszelik (22'), Zuccon (43'), Cimino (81'), Crespi (90+5')
Coverage of the Serie B clash between Cittadella and Cosenza Calcio.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: FeralpiSalo 0-1 Cittadella
Saturday, December 2 at 1pm in Serie B
Last Game: Cosenza 1-3 Ternana
Saturday, December 2 at 1pm in Serie B

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Cittadella win with a probability of 48.96%. A draw had a probability of 27.7% and a win for Cosenza Calcio had a probability of 23.34%.

The most likely scoreline for a Cittadella win was 1-0 with a probability of 14.84%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (10.16%) and 2-1 (8.67%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (12.65%), while for a Cosenza Calcio win it was 0-1 (9.23%). The actual scoreline of 2-0 was predicted with a 10.2% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Cittadella would win this match.

Result
CittadellaDrawCosenza Calcio
48.96% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01) 27.7%23.34% (0.010999999999999 0.01)
Both teams to score 42.79% (0.012999999999998 0.01)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
38.33% (0.011000000000003 0.01)61.67% (-0.011000000000003 -0.01)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
18.51% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)81.49% (-0.0069999999999908 -0.01)
Cittadella Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
74.59% (0.0019999999999953 0)25.41% (-0.0010000000000012 -0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
39.78%60.22% (-0.0019999999999953 -0)
Cosenza Calcio Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
57.36% (0.015000000000001 0.02)42.64% (-0.015000000000001 -0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
21.01% (0.012 0.01)78.98% (-0.012 -0.01)
Score Analysis
    Cittadella 48.95%
    Cosenza Calcio 23.34%
    Draw 27.69%
CittadellaDrawCosenza Calcio
1-0 @ 14.84%
2-0 @ 10.16% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
2-1 @ 8.67% (0.00099999999999945 0)
3-0 @ 4.64% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
3-1 @ 3.96% (0.00099999999999989 0)
3-2 @ 1.69%
4-0 @ 1.59%
4-1 @ 1.36%
Other @ 2.05%
Total : 48.95%
1-1 @ 12.65%
0-0 @ 10.83%
2-2 @ 3.7% (0.0019999999999998 0)
Other @ 0.52%
Total : 27.69%
0-1 @ 9.23%
1-2 @ 5.39% (0.0030000000000001 0)
0-2 @ 3.94% (0.0019999999999998 0)
1-3 @ 1.53% (0.0010000000000001 0)
0-3 @ 1.12% (0.0010000000000001 0)
2-3 @ 1.05% (0.0010000000000001 0)
Other @ 1.07%
Total : 23.34%

Head to Head
Apr 15, 2023 1pm
Gameweek 33
Cosenza
1-1
Cittadella
D'Urso (12')
Antonucci (27')
Nov 27, 2022 2pm
May 6, 2022 7.30pm
Gameweek 38
Cosenza
1-0
Cittadella
Zilli (65')
Zilli (66')

Danzi (48'), Visentin (62')
Jan 30, 2022 1.30pm
Gameweek 19
Cittadella
1-1
Cosenza
Okwonkwo (41')
Mattioli (18'), Antonucci (64'), Donnarumma (65')
Kastrati (80')
Caso (16')
Vaisanen (33'), Liotti (34'), Rigione (37'), Palmiero (64')
Feb 9, 2021 6pm
Gameweek 22
Cittadella
1-1
Cosenza
Proia (4')
Perticone (10'), Branca (31'), Proia (67'), Rosafio (75'), Camigliano (79'), Gargiulo (83')
Corsi (90')
Tremolada (10'), Petrucci (44'), Legittimo (67'), Sciaudone (73')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Parma26167349262355
2VeneziaVenezia26146647321548
3Cremonese26138535191647
4Palermo26137647311646
5Como2613763429546
6CatanzaroCatanzaro2612684237542
7Cittadella26106103335-236
8Brescia2681082625134
9Modena2581073033-334
10BariBari2671272730-333
11Cosenza CalcioCosenza2688103029132
12SudtirolSudtirol2687113336-331
13Reggiana2661372932-331
14Sampdoria2696113440-631
15Pisa2679103133-230
16Ternana2668123034-426
17AscoliAscoli2668122632-626
18SpeziaSpezia25510102538-1325
19FeralpiSaloFeralpiSalo2656152742-1521
20Lecco2656152749-2221

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!