MX23RW : Friday, March 1 18:03:06| >> :300:86500:86500:
Israeli Premier League | Gameweek 6
Dec 2, 2023 at 3.30pm UK
Doha Stadium
Bnei Sakhnin
1 - 1
Maccabi Netanya
Abuhatzera (85')
Hugy (7'), Keller (45+1'), Hilo (58'), Tadisa (88')
Khuri (81')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Azoulay (20')
Enow (36'), Zlatanovic (90')
Enow (49')
Coverage of the Israeli Premier League clash between Bnei Sakhnin and Maccabi Netanya.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Maccabi Petah Tikva 5-1 Bnei Sakhnin
Saturday, September 30 at 5.30pm in Israeli Premier League
Last Game: Maccabi Netanya 2-3 Maccabi Haifa
Sunday, October 1 at 6.15pm in Israeli Premier League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Maccabi Netanya win with a probability of 55.66%. A draw had a probability of 23.5% and a win for Bnei Sakhnin had a probability of 20.85%.

The most likely scoreline for a Maccabi Netanya win was 0-1 with a probability of 11.45%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-2 (10.04%) and 1-2 (9.79%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (11.16%), while for a Bnei Sakhnin win it was 1-0 (6.37%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with an 11.2% likelihood.

Result
Bnei SakhninDrawMaccabi Netanya
20.85% (-0.041999999999998 -0.04) 23.49% (-0.020000000000003 -0.02) 55.66% (0.056999999999995 0.06)
Both teams to score 51.49% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
51.32% (0.026000000000003 0.03)48.68% (-0.033000000000001 -0.03)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
29.21% (0.024999999999999 0.02)70.79% (-0.030000000000001 -0.03)
Bnei Sakhnin Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
62.28% (-0.027999999999999 -0.03)37.71% (0.021999999999998 0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
25.5% (-0.024999999999999 -0.02)74.49% (0.019999999999996 0.02)
Maccabi Netanya Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
82.67% (0.028000000000006 0.03)17.33% (-0.032 -0.03)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
52.3% (0.055 0.05)47.7% (-0.058999999999997 -0.06)
Score Analysis
    Bnei Sakhnin 20.85%
    Maccabi Netanya 55.65%
    Draw 23.48%
Bnei SakhninDrawMaccabi Netanya
1-0 @ 6.37% (-0.012 -0.01)
2-1 @ 5.45% (-0.0089999999999995 -0.01)
2-0 @ 3.11% (-0.008 -0.01)
3-1 @ 1.77% (-0.004 -0)
3-2 @ 1.55% (-0.002 -0)
3-0 @ 1.01% (-0.0029999999999999 -0)
Other @ 1.6%
Total : 20.85%
1-1 @ 11.16% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
0-0 @ 6.53% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)
2-2 @ 4.77% (-0.0020000000000007 -0)
3-3 @ 0.91% (0.001 0)
Other @ 0.1%
Total : 23.48%
0-1 @ 11.45%
0-2 @ 10.04% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
1-2 @ 9.79% (0.0019999999999989 0)
0-3 @ 5.87% (0.012 0.01)
1-3 @ 5.72% (0.008 0.01)
2-3 @ 2.79% (0.0020000000000002 0)
0-4 @ 2.57% (0.008 0.01)
1-4 @ 2.51% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
2-4 @ 1.22% (0.002 0)
0-5 @ 0.9% (0.003 0)
Other @ 2.79%
Total : 55.65%

rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Maccabi HaifaM. Haifa23165253163752
2Maccabi Tel AvivM. Tel Aviv23165247192852
3Hapoel Be'er ShevaH. Be'er Sheva23134643182543
4Hapoel HaifaH. Haifa2312563428641
5Bnei Sakhnin2371152529-431
6Maccabi Bnei RainaM. Bnei Raina237972524130
7Maccabi Petah TikvaM. Petah Tikva2385102939-1029
8Maccabi NetanyaM. Netanya2374122536-1125
9Hapoel JerusalemH. Jerusalem2366112431-724
10Beitar JerusalemBeitar2376103132-123
11Hapoel Tel AvivH. Tel Aviv2366112937-823
12Hapoel HaderaH. Hadera2364131736-1922
13Ashdod2356121938-1921
14Hapoel Petah TikvaH. Petah Tikva2338121634-1817

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!