MX23RW : Saturday, February 24 17:31:59| >> :300:86500:86500:
AEK Athens
Greek Superleague | Gameweek 13
Dec 4, 2023 at 7pm UK
Olympiako Stadio Spyros Louis
Aris
AEK Athens
1 - 0
Aris
Vida (59')
Vida (42')
FT(HT: 0-0)

Darida (24')
Coverage of the Greek Superleague clash between AEK Athens and Aris Thessaloniki.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: AEK Athens 0-1 Brighton
Thursday, November 30 at 5.45pm in Europa League
Last Game: Aris 2-0 Panathinaikos
Sunday, November 26 at 6.30pm in Greek Superleague

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a AEK Athens win with a probability of 61.11%. A draw had a probability of 22.2% and a win for Aris Thessaloniki had a probability of 16.7%.

The most likely scoreline for an AEK Athens win was 1-0 with a probability of 12.39%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (11.5%) and 2-1 (9.78%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (10.54%), while for an Aris Thessaloniki win it was 0-1 (5.68%). The actual scoreline of 1-0 was predicted with a 12.4% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted a 1-0 win for AEK Athens in this match.

Result
AEK AthensDrawAris Thessaloniki
61.11% (-0.763 -0.76) 22.18% (0.423 0.42) 16.7% (0.338 0.34)
Both teams to score 48.31% (-0.595 -0.59)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
50.79% (-1.165 -1.17)49.21% (1.163 1.16)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
28.72% (-1.06 -1.06)71.27% (1.058 1.06)
AEK Athens Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
84.37% (-0.64 -0.64)15.63% (0.639 0.64)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
55.36% (-1.198 -1.2)44.64% (1.197 1.2)
Aris Thessaloniki Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
57.26% (-0.269 -0.27)42.73% (0.266 0.27)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
20.93% (-0.227 -0.23)79.06% (0.22499999999999 0.22)
Score Analysis
    AEK Athens 61.1%
    Aris Thessaloniki 16.7%
    Draw 22.18%
AEK AthensDrawAris Thessaloniki
1-0 @ 12.39% (0.31 0.31)
2-0 @ 11.5% (0.039999999999999 0.04)
2-1 @ 9.78% (-0.038 -0.04)
3-0 @ 7.12% (-0.134 -0.13)
3-1 @ 6.05% (-0.159 -0.16)
4-0 @ 3.3% (-0.138 -0.14)
4-1 @ 2.81% (-0.139 -0.14)
3-2 @ 2.57% (-0.087 -0.09)
5-0 @ 1.23% (-0.079 -0.08)
4-2 @ 1.19% (-0.068 -0.07)
5-1 @ 1.04% (-0.076 -0.08)
Other @ 2.12%
Total : 61.1%
1-1 @ 10.54% (0.2 0.2)
0-0 @ 6.68% (0.312 0.31)
2-2 @ 4.16% (-0.045999999999999 -0.05)
Other @ 0.81%
Total : 22.18%
0-1 @ 5.68% (0.226 0.23)
1-2 @ 4.48% (0.049 0.05)
0-2 @ 2.41% (0.079 0.08)
1-3 @ 1.27% (0.0050000000000001 0.01)
2-3 @ 1.18% (-0.022 -0.02)
Other @ 1.68%
Total : 16.7%

How you voted: AEK Athens vs Aris

AEK Athens
89.5%
Draw
5.3%
Aris Thessaloniki
5.3%
19
Head to Head
May 8, 2023 7pm
Gameweek 9
Aris
1-2
AEK Athens
Gray (17' pen.)
Van Weert (23'), Zuber (43')
Apr 9, 2023 4pm
Gameweek 4
AEK Athens
3-1
Aris
Garcia (36' pen.), Zuber (82', 90+5')
Iturbe (45+1')
Jan 29, 2023 5.30pm
Gameweek 20
AEK Athens
3-0
Aris
Amrabat (18' pen.), Gacinovic (76'), Pineda (89')
Oct 9, 2022 7.15pm
Gameweek 7
Aris
0-2
AEK Athens
Szymanski (28'), Garcia (50')
May 14, 2022 6pm
Gameweek 9
Aris
3-2
AEK Athens
Palma (78'), Mancini (85'), Garcia (90+3')
Matilla (51')
Garcia (53', 59')
Krychowiak (51'), Amrabat (56'), (63'), Mantalos (66'), Szymanski (90')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1AEK AthensAEK Athens23157150193152
2PAOKPAOK23163459203951
3PanathinaikosPanathinaikos23163457183951
4OlympiacosOlympiacos23153551222947
5Aris ThessalonikiAris23115734241038
6LamiaLamia239773336-334
7Asteras TripolisAsteras2393113139-830
8Panserraikos2358102642-1623
9OFI CreteOFI Crete2358102137-1623
10AtromitosAtromitos2358102542-1723
11PanetolikosPanetolikos2347122239-1719
12Volos2338122143-2217
13PAS GianninaPAS Giannina2337132041-2116
14Kifisia2337132250-2816

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!