MX23RW : Monday, August 15 04:43:51| >> :600:274611:274611:
Jul 7, 2022 at 6pm UK at Stadion StoĹžice
Ljubljana
1 - 1
Differdange
Milovic (62')
Lasickas (37'), Nukic (76'), Krefl (90+4')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Krefl (10' og.)
Medina (26'), Pami (65')
Coverage of the Europa Conference League First Qualifying Round clash between NK Olimpija Ljubljana and FC Differdange 03.

Form, Standings, Stats

:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:
Last Game: Ljubljana 0-1 Santa Clara
Thursday, August 12 at 7pm in Europa Conference League
:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:
:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:
Last Game: Zrinjski Mostar 3-0 Differdange
Thursday, August 27 at 7pm in Europa League
:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a NK Olimpija Ljubljana win with a probability of 46.54%. A win for FC Differdange 03 had a probability of 29.65% and a draw had a probability of 23.8%.

The most likely scoreline for a NK Olimpija Ljubljana win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.33%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (8.43%) and 2-0 (7.13%). The likeliest FC Differdange 03 win was 1-2 (7.2%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.01%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with an 11% likelihood.

Result
NK Olimpija LjubljanaDrawFC Differdange 03
46.54% (-0.727 -0.73) 23.81% (0.119 0.12) 29.65% (0.606 0.61)
Both teams to score 59.53% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
57.69% (-0.192 -0.19)42.3% (0.191 0.19)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
35.29% (-0.193 -0.19)64.71% (0.19 0.19)
NK Olimpija Ljubljana Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
81.61% (-0.366 -0.37)18.39% (0.363 0.36)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
50.47% (-0.622 -0.62)49.53% (0.618 0.62)
FC Differdange 03 Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
72.94% (0.31100000000001 0.31)27.06% (-0.314 -0.31)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
37.57% (0.406 0.41)62.43% (-0.408 -0.41)
Score Analysis
    NK Olimpija Ljubljana 46.54%
    FC Differdange 03 29.65%
    Draw 23.81%
NK Olimpija LjubljanaDrawFC Differdange 03
2-1 @ 9.33% (-0.056999999999999 -0.06)
1-0 @ 8.43% (-0.027999999999999 -0.03)
2-0 @ 7.13% (-0.108 -0.11)
3-1 @ 5.26% (-0.096 -0.1)
3-0 @ 4.03% (-0.109 -0.11)
3-2 @ 3.44% (-0.031 -0.03)
4-1 @ 2.23% (-0.067 -0.07)
4-0 @ 1.71% (-0.067 -0.07)
4-2 @ 1.46% (-0.03 -0.03)
Other @ 3.53%
Total : 46.54%
1-1 @ 11.01% (0.06 0.06)
2-2 @ 6.1% (0.017 0.02)
0-0 @ 4.98% (0.042 0.04)
3-3 @ 1.5% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
Other @ 0.23%
Total : 23.81%
1-2 @ 7.2% (0.103 0.1)
0-1 @ 6.5% (0.112 0.11)
0-2 @ 4.25% (0.11 0.11)
1-3 @ 3.14% (0.072 0.07)
2-3 @ 2.66% (0.03 0.03)
0-3 @ 1.85% (0.063 0.06)
1-4 @ 1.03% (0.032 0.03)
Other @ 3.02%
Total : 29.65%

rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Tables

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!