MX23RW : Monday, August 15 08:56:17| >> :300:86500:86500:
Jun 26, 2022 at 7pm UK at Ullevaal Stadion
Valerenga
0 - 1
Odd

Sahraoui (90+3')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Lauritsen (60')
Coverage of the Norwegian Eliteserien clash between Valerenga Fotball and Odd.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Aalesund 2-2 Valerenga
Sunday, June 19 at 7pm in Norwegian Eliteserien
Last Game: Odd 1-2 Molde
Sunday, June 19 at 5pm in Norwegian Eliteserien

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Valerenga Fotball win with a probability of 50.51%. A win for Odd had a probability of 26.68% and a draw had a probability of 22.8%.

The most likely scoreline for a Valerenga Fotball win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.57%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (8.12%) and 2-0 (7.47%). The likeliest Odd win was 1-2 (6.66%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (10.4%). The actual scoreline of 0-1 was predicted with a 5.7% likelihood.

Result
Valerenga FotballDrawOdd
50.51% (0.674 0.67) 22.81% (0.022000000000002 0.02) 26.68% (-0.696 -0.7)
Both teams to score 60.73% (-0.71 -0.71)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
60.3% (-0.663 -0.66)39.69% (0.661 0.66)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
37.95% (-0.692 -0.69)62.04% (0.689 0.69)
Valerenga Fotball Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
84.1% (-0.007000000000005 -0.01)15.9% (0.0039999999999996 0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
54.86% (-0.009999999999998 -0.01)45.14% (0.0090000000000003 0.01)
Odd Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
72.22% (-0.84 -0.84)27.78% (0.838 0.84)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
36.63% (-1.088 -1.09)63.36% (1.087 1.09)
Score Analysis
    Valerenga Fotball 50.51%
    Odd 26.68%
    Draw 22.81%
Valerenga FotballDrawOdd
2-1 @ 9.57% (0.065999999999999 0.07)
1-0 @ 8.12% (0.246 0.25)
2-0 @ 7.47% (0.225 0.23)
3-1 @ 5.86% (0.04 0.04)
3-0 @ 4.58% (0.137 0.14)
3-2 @ 3.76% (-0.063 -0.06)
4-1 @ 2.7% (0.018 0.02)
4-0 @ 2.1% (0.063 0.06)
4-2 @ 1.73% (-0.03 -0.03)
5-1 @ 0.99% (0.006 0.01)
Other @ 3.64%
Total : 50.51%
1-1 @ 10.4% (0.07 0.07)
2-2 @ 6.13% (-0.103 -0.1)
0-0 @ 4.42% (0.135 0.14)
3-3 @ 1.6% (-0.066 -0.07)
Other @ 0.26%
Total : 22.81%
1-2 @ 6.66% (-0.111 -0.11)
0-1 @ 5.66% (0.041 0.04)
0-2 @ 3.62% (-0.06 -0.06)
1-3 @ 2.85% (-0.116 -0.12)
2-3 @ 2.62% (-0.108 -0.11)
0-3 @ 1.55% (-0.063 -0.06)
1-4 @ 0.91% (-0.06 -0.06)
Other @ 2.81%
Total : 26.68%

How you voted: Valerenga vs Odd

Valerenga Fotball
60.0%
Draw
20.0%
Odd
20.0%
5
Head to Head
Nov 27, 2021 5pm
Odd
1-2
Valerenga
Lauritsen (34')
Kitolano (58'), Aas (83')
Thiago Holm (4'), Bjordal (75' pen.)
Thiago Holm (9'), Sahraoui (90+7')
Jun 16, 2021 7pm
Valerenga
1-1
Odd
Udahl (11')
Bakenga (43' pen.)
Kitolano (23'), Andre Kaasa (90+3')
Apr 10, 2021 5pm
Nov 8, 2020 7.30pm
Valerenga
2-0
Odd
Shala (39'), Vilhjalmsson (86')

Bjortuft (63'), Ruud (87'), Kitolano (88')
Jun 24, 2020 7.30pm
Odd
4-1
Valerenga
Hoff (12'), Borven (60', 67' pen., 90+2')
Kachi (20'), Rashani (83')
Vilhjalmsson (6' pen.)
Adekugbe (37'), Lekven (66'), Myhre (69')
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Tables
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1MoldeMolde18133238172142
2Bodo/GlimtBodo/Glimt18114348202837
3Lillestrom18114332161637
4RosenborgRosenborg1897236221434
5Viking FKViking FK188553225729
6Valerenga FotballValerenga188373027327
7StromsgodsetStromsgodset177462426-225
8FK HaugesundHaugesund186482930-122
9Tromso ILTromso174942329-621
10SandefjordSandefjord186393139-821
11Aalesund185671927-821
12Odd1862101933-1420
13HamKam1831052122-119
14Sarpsborg 08Sarpsborg1861113235-319
15Jerv1842121438-2414
16KristiansundKristiansund1813141537-226

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!