MX23RW : Friday, July 1 02:09:01| >> :300:86500:86500:
May 22, 2022 at 5pm UK at Marienlyst Stadion
Stromsgodset
3 - 2
Valerenga
Hove (33'), Salvesen (35'), Vilsvik (37')
FT(HT: 3-0)
Orn Kjartansson (52'), Donnum (67')
Donnum (72')
Coverage of the Norwegian Eliteserien clash between Stromsgodset and Valerenga Fotball.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Stromsgodset 3-2 Viking FK
Saturday, May 28 at 5pm in Norwegian Eliteserien
Next Game: Sarpsborg vs. Stromsgodset
Saturday, June 18 at 3pm in Norwegian Eliteserien
Last Game: Valerenga 0-4 Rosenborg
Sunday, May 29 at 7pm in Norwegian Eliteserien
Next Game: Aalesund vs. Valerenga
Sunday, June 19 at 7pm in Norwegian Eliteserien

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Stromsgodset win with a probability of 42.7%. A win for Valerenga Fotball had a probability of 32.3% and a draw had a probability of 25%.

The most likely scoreline for a Stromsgodset win was 1-0 with a probability of 9.1%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.98%) and 2-0 (6.94%). The likeliest Valerenga Fotball win was 0-1 (7.73%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.77%). The actual scoreline of 3-2 was predicted with a 3% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Stromsgodset would win this match.

Result
StromsgodsetDrawValerenga Fotball
42.7% (0.558 0.56) 25% (0.082000000000001 0.08) 32.3% (-0.641 -0.64)
Both teams to score 56.78% (-0.511 -0.51)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
53.49% (-0.566 -0.57)46.51% (0.565 0.57)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
31.22% (-0.533 -0.53)68.78% (0.53200000000001 0.53)
Stromsgodset Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
78.23% (0.019999999999996 0.02)21.78% (-0.02 -0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
45.03% (0.030999999999999 0.03)54.97% (-0.033000000000001 -0.03)
Valerenga Fotball Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
72.59% (-0.67100000000001 -0.67)27.41% (0.671 0.67)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
37.11% (-0.88 -0.88)62.89% (0.88 0.88)
Score Analysis
    Stromsgodset 42.7%
    Valerenga Fotball 32.31%
    Draw 24.99%
StromsgodsetDrawValerenga Fotball
1-0 @ 9.1% (0.22 0.22)
2-1 @ 8.98% (0.055000000000001 0.06)
2-0 @ 6.94% (0.172 0.17)
3-1 @ 4.56% (0.031 0.03)
3-0 @ 3.52% (0.089 0.09)
3-2 @ 2.95% (-0.037 -0.04)
4-1 @ 1.74% (0.013 0.01)
4-0 @ 1.34% (0.035 0.03)
4-2 @ 1.13% (-0.013 -0.01)
Other @ 2.45%
Total : 42.7%
1-1 @ 11.77% (0.059999999999999 0.06)
0-0 @ 5.97% (0.141 0.14)
2-2 @ 5.81% (-0.075 -0.08)
3-3 @ 1.27% (-0.04 -0.04)
Other @ 0.17%
Total : 24.99%
0-1 @ 7.73% (0.038 0.04)
1-2 @ 7.62% (-0.104 -0.1)
0-2 @ 5% (-0.071000000000001 -0.07)
1-3 @ 3.29% (-0.109 -0.11)
2-3 @ 2.51% (-0.082 -0.08)
0-3 @ 2.16% (-0.073 -0.07)
1-4 @ 1.06% (-0.057 -0.06)
Other @ 2.95%
Total : 32.31%

How you voted: Stromsgodset vs Valerenga

Stromsgodset
80.0%
Draw
20.0%
Valerenga Fotball
0.0%
5
Head to Head
Oct 3, 2021 5pm
Valerenga
3-0
Stromsgodset
Orn Kjartansson (9'), Christensen (42'), Zuta (47')

Leifsson (44'), Ipalibo (53')
Valsvik (76')
Jul 4, 2021 7pm
Stromsgodset
1-1
Valerenga
Friday (19')
Fjeld Gulliksen (50'), Stengel (90')
Bjordal (67')
Sahraoui (3'), Adekugbe (90')
Nov 1, 2020 7.30pm
Stromsgodset
0-2
Valerenga

Maigaard (45+2'), Gunnarsson (74')
Bjordal (15'), Borchgrevink (76')
Donnum (45+2')
Jul 26, 2020 5pm
Valerenga
2-0
Stromsgodset
Sahraoui (36'), Salvesen (45+1' og.)
Tollas (21'), Jensen (49')

Did you know...?
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Tables
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Lillestrom1283124111327
2MoldeMolde1181222111125
3Viking FKViking FK136342417721
4StromsgodsetStromsgodset126242020020
5Bodo/GlimtBodo/Glimt115422214819
6RosenborgRosenborg114521914517
7Sarpsborg 08Sarpsborg115152415916
8Aalesund124441417-316
9HamKam113621714315
10Odd125071117-615
11SandefjordSandefjord104151619-313
12Tromso ILTromso112721518-313
13FK HaugesundHaugesund123362024-412
14Valerenga FotballValerenga123271222-1011
15Jerv10217519-147
16KristiansundKristiansund9018619-131

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!