MX23RW : Sunday, April 14 19:24:04| >> :300:86500:86500:
Augsburg logo
Leverkusen logo
Bayern logo
Dortmund logo
Borussia Monchengladbach logo
Eintracht Frankfurt logo
Koln logo
Freiburg logo
Heidenheim
Hoffenheim logo
Mainz logo
Leipzig logo
SV Darmstadt
Stuttgart
Union Berlin logo
VfL Bochum
Werder Bremen logo
Wolfsburg
Werder Bremen logo
Bundesliga | Gameweek 23
Feb 24, 2024 at 2.30pm UK
Weserstadion
SV Darmstadt

Werder Bremen
1 - 1
Darmstadt

Zimmermann (8' og.)
Ducksch (20'), Lynen (35'), Jung (38')
FT(HT: 1-1)
Justvan (33')
Holland (52'), Gjasula (56'), Maglica (67'), Karic (88')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Saturday's Bundesliga clash between Werder Bremen and SV Darmstadt 98, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: FC Koln 0-1 Werder Bremen
Friday, February 16 at 7.30pm in Bundesliga
Last Game: Darmstadt 1-2 Stuttgart
Saturday, February 17 at 2.30pm in Bundesliga

We said: Werder Bremen 3-0 SV Darmstadt 98

A run of 15 games without a win is set to continue here for Darmstadt unless there is a huge shock, given Werder's fine recent form. Four wins from five have moved the hosts into European contention, and they are big favourites to strengthen their charge for the top six here. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats, suggests the most likely outcome of this match is a Werder Bremen win with a probability of 48.09%. A win for SV Darmstadt 98 has a probability of 28.92% and a draw has a probability of 23%.

The most likely scoreline for a Werder Bremen win is 2-1 with a probability of 9.37%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 1-0 (7.67%) and 2-0 (6.92%). The likeliest SV Darmstadt 98 win is 1-2 (7.03%), while for a drawn scoreline it is 1-1 (10.38%).

Result
Werder BremenDrawSV Darmstadt 98
48.09% (-0.0080000000000027 -0.01) 22.99% (0.010999999999999 0.01) 28.92% (-0.004999999999999 -0)
Both teams to score 61.97% (-0.036999999999999 -0.04)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
61.12% (-0.053999999999995 -0.05)38.87% (0.050999999999995 0.05)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
38.81% (-0.057000000000002 -0.06)61.19% (0.054000000000002 0.05)
Werder Bremen Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
83.53% (-0.022000000000006 -0.02)16.47% (0.02 0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
53.83% (-0.040999999999997 -0.04)46.17% (0.038999999999994 0.04)
SV Darmstadt 98 Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
74.18% (-0.028999999999996 -0.03)25.81% (0.026 0.03)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
39.23% (-0.037999999999997 -0.04)60.77% (0.037000000000006 0.04)
Score Analysis
    Werder Bremen 48.09%
    SV Darmstadt 98 28.92%
    Draw 22.98%
Werder BremenDrawSV Darmstadt 98
2-1 @ 9.37% (0.00099999999999945 0)
1-0 @ 7.67% (0.013 0.01)
2-0 @ 6.92% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
3-1 @ 5.63% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
3-0 @ 4.16% (0.0010000000000003 0)
3-2 @ 3.81% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
4-1 @ 2.54% (-0.004 -0)
4-0 @ 1.88% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
4-2 @ 1.72% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
5-1 @ 0.92% (-0.002 -0)
Other @ 3.49%
Total : 48.09%
1-1 @ 10.38% (0.010000000000002 0.01)
2-2 @ 6.34% (-0.0040000000000004 -0)
0-0 @ 4.25% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
3-3 @ 1.72% (-0.004 -0)
Other @ 0.29%
Total : 22.98%
1-2 @ 7.03% (0.0010000000000003 0)
0-1 @ 5.76% (0.0090000000000003 0.01)
0-2 @ 3.9% (0.0030000000000001 0)
1-3 @ 3.17% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
2-3 @ 2.86% (-0.004 -0)
0-3 @ 1.76%
1-4 @ 1.08% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
2-4 @ 0.97% (-0.003 -0)
Other @ 2.39%
Total : 28.92%

How you voted: Werder Bremen vs Darmstadt

Werder Bremen
92.1%
Draw
5.3%
SV Darmstadt 98
2.6%
38
Head to Head
Oct 1, 2023 2.30pm
Gameweek 6
Darmstadt
4-2
Werder Bremen
Bader (4'), Skarke (25'), Mehlem (50'), Kempe (62' pen.)
Mehlem (40'), Holland (52'), Franjic (90+4')
Deman (70'), Veljkovic (78')
Lynen (31'), Deman (90+3')
Mar 19, 2022 7.30pm
Gameweek 27
Werder Bremen
1-0
Darmstadt
Fullkrug (52')
Schmid (30'), Veljkovic (85')

Muller (68')
Gjasula (23')
Oct 17, 2021 12.30pm
Gameweek 10
Darmstadt
3-0
Werder Bremen
Holland (45'), Pfeiffer (65', 71')
Kempe (14'), Tietz (63'), Bader (79'), Manu (85')

Lukas Mai (7'), Friedl (11'), Bittencourt (90+1')
Mar 4, 2017 2.30pm
Oct 1, 2016 2.30pm
Darmstadt
2-2
Werder Bremen
Colak (18' pen., 73')
Fedetsky (12'), Sulu (38')
Ludovic Sane (51'), Gnabry (67')
Grillitsch (30')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Result
Ruud
Tsitsipas
1 4
6 6
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Bayer LeverkusenB. Leverkusen29254074195579
2Bayern MunichBayern29203682364663
3Stuttgart29203667343363
4RB Leipzig29175767333456
5Borussia DortmundDortmund29168557342356
6Eintracht FrankfurtFrankfurt29101274339442
7Augsburg29109104746139
8Freiburg29116124152-1139
9Hoffenheim29106134957-836
10Heidenheim29810114250-834
11Borussia MonchengladbachBorussia M'bach29710125056-631
12Werder Bremen2987143649-1331
13Union BerlinUnion Berlin2985162545-2029
14Wolfsburg2977153450-1628
15VfL BochumVfL Bochum29512123459-2527
16Mainz 05Mainz29511133047-1726
17FC Koln29410152351-2822
18SV Darmstadt 98Darmstadt2928192872-4414


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!