MX23RW : Thursday, June 30 00:47:12| >> :300:86500:86500:
May 28, 2022 at 8.30pm UK at Estadio da Serrinha
Goias
1 - 1
Bragantino
Godinho Johann (74')
Vinicius (23'), Dias da Silva (90')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Artur (40')
Jadsom (45+2'), Alerrandro (66'), Vinicios (90+3')
Ramires (90+1')
The Match
Preview
Sports Mole previews Saturday's Brasileiro clash between Goias and Bragantino, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Fortaleza 1-1 Goias
Friday, June 10 at 12am in Brasileiro
Next Game: Goias vs. Ceara
Sunday, June 12 at 8pm in Brasileiro
Last Game: Bragantino 1-0 Flamengo
Thursday, June 9 at 12.30am in Brasileiro
Next Game: Cuiaba vs. Bragantino
Saturday, June 11 at 11pm in Brasileiro

We said: Goias 1-1 Bragantino

With Bragantino heading into this one on the back of some poor form, as well as a tiring trip to Uruguay in midweek, we can see the hosts nicking a positive result here. Goias have started solidly on home soil following their promotion, so we can see the visitors enduring another tough day when they visit the Estadio Haile Pinheiro on Saturday. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Bragantino win with a probability of 35.62%. A win for Goias had a probability of 35.47% and a draw had a probability of 28.9%.

The most likely scoreline for a Bragantino win was 0-1 with a probability of 12.01%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (7.46%) and 0-2 (6.7%). The likeliest Goias win was 1-0 (11.98%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (13.37%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with a 13.4% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole correctly predicted a 1-1 draw for this match.

Result
GoiasDrawBragantino
35.47%28.91% (-0.0019999999999989 -0) 35.62% (0.0030000000000001 0)
Both teams to score 45.13% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
38.48% (0.0080000000000027 0.01)61.52% (-0.0079999999999956 -0.01)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
18.62% (0.0080000000000027 0.01)81.38% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
Goias Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
67.13% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)32.87% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
30.56% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)69.45% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
Bragantino Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
67.23% (0.0040000000000049 0)32.77% (-0.0049999999999955 -0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
30.67% (0.004999999999999 0)69.33% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
Score Analysis
    Goias 35.46%
    Bragantino 35.62%
    Draw 28.91%
GoiasDrawBragantino
1-0 @ 11.98%
2-1 @ 7.44% (0.00099999999999945 0)
2-0 @ 6.67%
3-1 @ 2.76%
3-0 @ 2.47%
3-2 @ 1.54% (0.00099999999999989 0)
Other @ 2.61%
Total : 35.46%
1-1 @ 13.37%
0-0 @ 10.77%
2-2 @ 4.15% (0.0010000000000003 0)
Other @ 0.62%
Total : 28.91%
0-1 @ 12.01% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
1-2 @ 7.46%
0-2 @ 6.7%
1-3 @ 2.77% (0.00099999999999989 0)
0-3 @ 2.49%
2-3 @ 1.54% (0.00099999999999989 0)
Other @ 2.63%
Total : 35.62%

How you voted: Goias vs Bragantino

Goias
45.0%
Draw
45.0%
Bragantino
10.0%
20
Head to Head
Feb 21, 2021 11.30pm
Oct 24, 2020 9pm
Bragantino
2-0
Goias
Ytalo (45+2'), Claudinho (83')

Moura (38'), De Moraes (89'), Pintado (90+3')

Did you know...?
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Tables
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1PalmeirasPalmeiras1485127101729
2Corinthians147521710726
3Athletico ParanaenseAthletico PR147341715224
4InternacionalInternacional146622114724
5Atletico Mineiro146622216624
6Fluminense146351614221
7SantosSantos144731813519
8Sao Paulo144731815319
9FlamengoFlamengo145361615118
10Botafogo145361619-318
11Avai145361721-418
12BragantinoBragantino144642019118
13Atletico GoianienseAtletico GO144551619-317
14GoiasGoias144551417-317
15CearaCeara143831414017
16Coritiba144371622-615
17America MineiroAmerica Mineiro144371117-615
18Cuiaba14347916-713
19JuventudeJuventude142571224-1211
20FortalezaFortaleza142481219-710

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!