MX23RW : Wednesday, August 17 17:35:30| >> :300:86500:86500:
May 12, 2022 at 12.30am UK at Diogao
Bragantino
1 - 1
Atletico Mineiro
Ytalo (13')
Renan (35'), Jadsom (64')
FT(HT: 1-0)
Fernandez (66')
Sasha (45'), Silva (50')
Coverage of the Brasileiro clash between Bragantino and Atletico Mineiro.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Bragantino 1-0 Flamengo
Thursday, June 9 at 12.30am in Brasileiro
Next Game: Cuiaba vs. Bragantino
Saturday, June 11 at 11pm in Brasileiro
Last Game: Fluminense 5-3 Atletico Mineiro
Thursday, June 9 at 1.30am in Brasileiro
Next Game: Atletico Mineiro vs. Santos
Saturday, June 11 at 11pm in Brasileiro

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Atletico Mineiro win with a probability of 47.34%. A draw had a probability of 26.4% and a win for Bragantino had a probability of 26.27%.

The most likely scoreline for an Atletico Mineiro win was 0-1 with a probability of 12.34%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (9.09%) and 0-2 (8.98%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (12.49%), while for a Bragantino win it was 1-0 (8.58%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with a 12.5% likelihood.

Result
BragantinoDrawAtletico Mineiro
26.27%26.39%47.34%
Both teams to score 48.8%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
44.79%55.21%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
23.55%76.45%
Bragantino Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
63.65%36.34%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
26.87%73.13%
Atletico Mineiro Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
76.67%23.33%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
42.72%57.28%
Score Analysis
    Bragantino 26.27%
    Atletico Mineiro 47.34%
    Draw 26.39%
BragantinoDrawAtletico Mineiro
1-0 @ 8.58%
2-1 @ 6.32%
2-0 @ 4.34%
3-1 @ 2.13%
3-2 @ 1.55%
3-0 @ 1.47%
Other @ 1.87%
Total : 26.27%
1-1 @ 12.49%
0-0 @ 8.48%
2-2 @ 4.6%
Other @ 0.83%
Total : 26.39%
0-1 @ 12.34%
1-2 @ 9.09%
0-2 @ 8.98%
1-3 @ 4.41%
0-3 @ 4.36%
2-3 @ 2.23%
1-4 @ 1.61%
0-4 @ 1.59%
Other @ 2.74%
Total : 47.34%

Head to Head
Dec 5, 2021 7pm
Atletico Mineiro
4-3
Bragantino
Keno (20'), Zaracho (52'), Savarino (78'), Hulk (89')
Hulk (90')
Ytalo (39'), Artur (47', 90+10')
Helinho (23'), Artur (44')
Aug 30, 2021 12.30am
Bragantino
1-1
Atletico Mineiro
Silva (15' og.)
Jadsom (71'), Ortiz (87'), Silva (88')
Costa (85')
Tche (31'), Sasha (89'), Mendes Werneck de Oliveira (90'), Nathan (90+1')
Jan 11, 2021 11pm
Bragantino
2-2
Atletico Mineiro
Ryller (45+1'), Fraga (67')
Cuello (33'), Bruno (76'), Ligger (90+8'), Claudinho (90+10')
Savarino (55'), Hyoran (90+10' pen.)
Sep 13, 2020 10pm
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Tables
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1PalmeirasPalmeiras22146237142348
2FlamengoFlamengo22123737191839
3Corinthians2211652621539
4Fluminense2211563225738
5Athletico ParanaenseAthletico PR2211472827137
6InternacionalInternacional2299433231036
7Atletico Mineiro229853026435
8America MineiroAmerica Mineiro2293101823-530
9BragantinoBragantino228683228430
10SantosSantos227962620630
11Sao Paulo2261153127429
12Botafogo2275102026-626
13GoiasGoias226882329-626
14CearaCeara2251072223-125
15FortalezaFortaleza2266102023-324
16Cuiaba2265111522-723
17Avai2265112335-1223
18Coritiba2264122334-1122
19Atletico GoianienseAtletico GO2256112133-1221
20JuventudeJuventude2237121635-1916

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!