MX23RW : Sunday, February 25 10:14:48| >> :300:86500:86500:
Gent
Belgian Pro League | Gameweek 17
Dec 9, 2023 at 7.45pm UK
GHELAMCO-arena
Gent
4 - 0
RWDM
Cuypers (33'), Hong (45+4'), Tissoudali (88'), De Sart (90+4' pen.)
FT(HT: 2-0)

Dwomoh (43'), Abe (70'), Reine-Adelaide (72'), Sissako (76'), Kone (90+3')
Coverage of the Belgian Pro League clash between Gent and RWD Molenbeek.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Genk 2-2 Gent
Sunday, December 3 at 12.30pm in Belgian Pro League
Last Game: RWDM 0-0 Charleroi
Saturday, December 2 at 3pm in Belgian Pro League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Gent win with a probability of 69.48%. A draw had a probability of 17.5% and a win for RWD Molenbeek had a probability of 13.01%.

The most likely scoreline for a Gent win was 2-0 with a probability of 10.36%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.63%) and 1-0 (8.73%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (8.11%), while for a RWD Molenbeek win it was 1-2 (3.77%). The actual scoreline of 4-0 was predicted with a 4.9% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Gent would win this match.

Result
GentDrawRWD Molenbeek
69.48% (0.028999999999996 0.03) 17.51% (0.087 0.09) 13.01% (-0.118 -0.12)
Both teams to score 54.87% (-0.72 -0.72)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
64.13% (-0.745 -0.75)35.87% (0.743 0.74)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
42.05% (-0.825 -0.83)57.95% (0.82400000000001 0.82)
Gent Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
90.7% (-0.187 -0.19)9.3% (0.186 0.19)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
68.6% (-0.447 -0.45)31.39% (0.446 0.45)
RWD Molenbeek Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
60.5% (-0.668 -0.67)39.5% (0.665 0.66)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
23.81% (-0.628 -0.63)76.19% (0.626 0.63)
Score Analysis
    Gent 69.48%
    RWD Molenbeek 13.01%
    Draw 17.51%
GentDrawRWD Molenbeek
2-0 @ 10.36% (0.21 0.21)
2-1 @ 9.63% (0.021000000000001 0.02)
1-0 @ 8.73% (0.248 0.25)
3-0 @ 8.2% (0.096 0.1)
3-1 @ 7.62% (-0.048 -0.05)
4-0 @ 4.87% (0.015 0.01)
4-1 @ 4.52% (-0.068 -0.07)
3-2 @ 3.54% (-0.088 -0.09)
5-0 @ 2.31% (-0.013 -0.01)
5-1 @ 2.15% (-0.051 -0.05)
4-2 @ 2.1% (-0.071 -0.07)
5-2 @ 1% (-0.042 -0.04)
6-0 @ 0.92% (-0.012 -0.01)
Other @ 3.53%
Total : 69.48%
1-1 @ 8.11% (0.086 0.09)
2-2 @ 4.47% (-0.072 -0.07)
0-0 @ 3.67% (0.134 0.13)
3-3 @ 1.1% (-0.048 -0.05)
Other @ 0.17%
Total : 17.51%
1-2 @ 3.77% (-0.028 -0.03)
0-1 @ 3.41% (0.065 0.07)
0-2 @ 1.59% (0.00099999999999989 0)
2-3 @ 1.38% (-0.048 -0.05)
1-3 @ 1.17% (-0.03 -0.03)
Other @ 1.69%
Total : 13.01%

How you voted: Gent vs RWDM

Gent
71.4%
Draw
14.3%
RWD Molenbeek
14.3%
7
Head to Head
Oct 1, 2023 6.15pm
Gameweek 9
RWDM
1-1
Gent
Gueye (45+4')
Dwomoh (31'), Kone (32'), Sissako (45+1')
Fofana (22')
Hjulsager (62')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Union SGUnion SG26195257282962
2Anderlecht26159252282454
3Club BruggeBrugge26129554243045
4Royal AntwerpAntwerp26128648242444
5Genk271110649272243
6GentGent26119643311242
7Cercle BruggeCercle Brugge26124103631540
8MechelenMechelen27116103330339
9Sint-Truiden2791083341-837
10Westerlo2778124049-929
11Standard Liege26610102436-1228
12Leuven2768133242-1026
13CharleroiCharleroi2767142543-1825
14RWD MolenbeekRWDM2758142957-2823
15EupenEupen2663172351-2821
16KortrijkKortrijk2746171854-3618

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!