MX23RW : Monday, August 15 08:34:35| >> :300:86500:86500:
Jul 24, 2022 at 2pm UK at Yunost Stadium
Slavia Mozyr
1 - 3
Soligorsk
Shastsilouski (15')
Shastsilouski (26'), Dros (45'), Rutskiy (83')
FT(HT: 1-1)
Podstrelov (39', 48'), Skavysh (61')
Coverage of the Belarusian Premier League clash between Slavia Mozyr and Shakhtyor Soligorsk.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Dnepr Mogilev 1-3 Slavia Mozyr
Saturday, July 16 at 6pm in Belarusian Premier League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Shakhtyor Soligorsk win with a probability of 53.85%. A draw had a probability of 24.5% and a win for Slavia Mozyr had a probability of 21.66%.

The most likely scoreline for a Shakhtyor Soligorsk win was 0-1 with a probability of 12.23%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-2 (10.11%) and 1-2 (9.61%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (11.63%), while for a Slavia Mozyr win it was 1-0 (7.04%). The actual scoreline of 1-3 was predicted with a 5.3% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Shakhtyor Soligorsk would win this match.

Result
Slavia MozyrDrawShakhtyor Soligorsk
21.66% (-0.72 -0.72) 24.48% (0.079000000000001 0.08) 53.85% (0.641 0.64)
Both teams to score 49.6% (-1.155 -1.16)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
48.24% (-1.068 -1.07)51.76% (1.069 1.07)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
26.47% (-0.933 -0.93)73.53% (0.93600000000001 0.94)
Slavia Mozyr Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
61.35% (-1.305 -1.31)38.65% (1.305 1.31)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
24.61% (-1.266 -1.27)75.39% (1.266 1.27)
Shakhtyor Soligorsk Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
80.84% (-0.16 -0.16)19.16% (0.161 0.16)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
49.19% (-0.267 -0.27)50.81% (0.26600000000001 0.27)
Score Analysis
    Slavia Mozyr 21.66%
    Shakhtyor Soligorsk 53.85%
    Draw 24.48%
Slavia MozyrDrawShakhtyor Soligorsk
1-0 @ 7.04% (0.051 0.05)
2-1 @ 5.53% (-0.188 -0.19)
2-0 @ 3.35% (-0.096 -0.1)
3-1 @ 1.75% (-0.125 -0.13)
3-2 @ 1.45% (-0.111 -0.11)
3-0 @ 1.06% (-0.07 -0.07)
Other @ 1.49%
Total : 21.66%
1-1 @ 11.63% (0.030000000000001 0.03)
0-0 @ 7.4% (0.31 0.31)
2-2 @ 4.57% (-0.179 -0.18)
Other @ 0.88%
Total : 24.48%
0-1 @ 12.23% (0.45 0.45)
0-2 @ 10.11% (0.325 0.32)
1-2 @ 9.61% (-0.026999999999999 -0.03)
0-3 @ 5.57% (0.151 0.15)
1-3 @ 5.29% (-0.042000000000001 -0.04)
2-3 @ 2.52% (-0.112 -0.11)
0-4 @ 2.3% (0.051 0.05)
1-4 @ 2.19% (-0.029 -0.03)
2-4 @ 1.04% (-0.051 -0.05)
Other @ 2.99%
Total : 53.85%

Head to Head
Aug 21, 2021 4pm
Slavia Mozyr
0-4
Soligorsk

Narh (16'), Dros (77')
Darboe (4' pen., 66'), Satara (17'), Skavysh (90')
Szoke (28'), Korzun (34')
Apr 17, 2021 6pm
Soligorsk
4-1
Slavia Mozyr
Kendysh (44'), Darboe (55', 82'), Debelko (90+3')
Kendysh (28')
Tymonyk (62')
Nedashkovskiy (6'), Zukh (24')
Zukh (80')
Sep 20, 2020 3pm
Slavia Mozyr
1-0
Soligorsk
Tlupov (81')
Malkevich (71')

Begunov (28'), Khadarkevich (33'), Yakhshibaev (88')
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!