MX23RW : Friday, July 1 01:06:28| >> :300:86500:86500:
May 22, 2022 at 1pm UK
Dnepr Mogilev
2 - 0
Dinamo Brest
Fedyanin (51', 59')
Nemirko (83')
FT(HT: 0-0)

Milyutin (65')
Yasykevich (90+1')
Coverage of the Belarusian Premier League clash between Dnepr Mogilev and Dinamo Brest.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Isloch 3-2 Dnepr Mogilev
Friday, May 27 at 3pm in Belarusian Premier League
Next Game: Dnepr Mogilev vs. Neman
Saturday, June 18 at 1.30pm in Belarusian Premier League
Last Game: Dinamo Brest 0-3 BATE
Saturday, May 28 at 1pm in Belarusian Premier League
Next Game: Gomel vs. Dinamo Brest
Sunday, June 19 at 4pm in Belarusian Premier League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Dnepr Mogilev win with a probability of 36.97%. A win for Dinamo Brest had a probability of 36.62% and a draw had a probability of 26.4%.

The most likely scoreline for a Dnepr Mogilev win was 1-0 with a probability of 9.7%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.18%) and 2-0 (6.32%). The likeliest Dinamo Brest win was 0-1 (9.64%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.55%). The actual scoreline of 2-0 was predicted with a 6.3% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Dnepr Mogilev would win this match.

Result
Dnepr MogilevDrawDinamo Brest
36.97% (-0.342 -0.34) 26.41% (0.052 0.05) 36.62% (0.283 0.28)
Both teams to score 52.87% (-0.173 -0.17)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
48.09% (-0.221 -0.22)51.91% (0.214 0.21)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
26.34% (-0.19 -0.19)73.65% (0.185 0.19)
Dnepr Mogilev Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
72.81% (-0.30199999999999 -0.3)27.19% (0.295 0.3)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
37.4% (-0.393 -0.39)62.6% (0.385 0.38)
Dinamo Brest Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
72.61% (0.058999999999997 0.06)27.39% (-0.066999999999997 -0.07)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
37.14% (0.080000000000005 0.08)62.86% (-0.085999999999999 -0.09)
Score Analysis
    Dnepr Mogilev 36.97%
    Dinamo Brest 36.62%
    Draw 26.4%
Dnepr MogilevDrawDinamo Brest
1-0 @ 9.7% (0.0020000000000007 0)
2-1 @ 8.18% (-0.052 -0.05)
2-0 @ 6.32% (-0.052 -0.05)
3-1 @ 3.55% (-0.053 -0.05)
3-0 @ 2.74% (-0.046 -0.05)
3-2 @ 2.3% (-0.03 -0.03)
4-1 @ 1.16% (-0.027 -0.03)
Other @ 3.03%
Total : 36.97%
1-1 @ 12.55% (0.020000000000001 0.02)
0-0 @ 7.45% (0.063 0.06)
2-2 @ 5.3% (-0.024 -0.02)
3-3 @ 0.99% (-0.011 -0.01)
Other @ 0.11%
Total : 26.4%
0-1 @ 9.64% (0.1 0.1)
1-2 @ 8.13% (0.030999999999999 0.03)
0-2 @ 6.24% (0.076 0.08)
1-3 @ 3.51% (0.02 0.02)
0-3 @ 2.7% (0.037 0.04)
2-3 @ 2.29% (-0.0059999999999998 -0.01)
1-4 @ 1.14% (0.0090000000000001 0.01)
Other @ 2.97%
Total : 36.62%


Did you know...?
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!