MX23RW : Wednesday, August 10 04:37:57| >> :300:86500:86500:
Jul 3, 2022 at 4pm UK at City Stadium
BATE
1 - 1
Energetik-BGU
Dragun (2')
FT(HT: 1-0)
Abdukhalikov (73')
Khusanov (64'), Abdukhalikov (90+1')
Coverage of the Belarusian Premier League clash between BATE Borisov and Energetik-BGU.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: BATE 4-0 Slutsk
Wednesday, June 29 at 4pm in Belarusian Premier League
Last Game: Energetik-BGU 1-1 Dnepr Mogilev
Monday, June 27 at 4pm in Belarusian Premier League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a BATE Borisov win with a probability of 55.14%. A draw had a probability of 23.7% and a win for Energetik-BGU had a probability of 21.15%.

The most likely scoreline for a BATE Borisov win was 1-0 with a probability of 11.56%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (10%) and 2-1 (9.76%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (11.27%), while for a Energetik-BGU win it was 0-1 (6.52%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with an 11.3% likelihood.

Result
BATE BorisovDrawEnergetik-BGU
55.14% (-1.065 -1.07) 23.71% (0.316 0.32) 21.15% (0.745 0.74)
Both teams to score 51.24% (0.10899999999999 0.11)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
50.77% (-0.404 -0.4)49.22% (0.4 0.4)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
28.71% (-0.365 -0.36)71.28% (0.361 0.36)
BATE Borisov Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
82.28% (-0.53700000000001 -0.54)17.72% (0.533 0.53)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
51.62% (-0.933 -0.93)48.38% (0.928 0.93)
Energetik-BGU Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
62.28% (0.534 0.53)37.72% (-0.537 -0.54)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
25.5% (0.516 0.52)74.5% (-0.52000000000001 -0.52)
Score Analysis
    BATE Borisov 55.13%
    Energetik-BGU 21.15%
    Draw 23.7%
BATE BorisovDrawEnergetik-BGU
1-0 @ 11.56% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
2-0 @ 10% (-0.19 -0.19)
2-1 @ 9.76% (-0.039000000000001 -0.04)
3-0 @ 5.77% (-0.212 -0.21)
3-1 @ 5.63% (-0.121 -0.12)
3-2 @ 2.74% (-0.019 -0.02)
4-0 @ 2.5% (-0.137 -0.14)
4-1 @ 2.44% (-0.096 -0.1)
4-2 @ 1.19% (-0.03 -0.03)
Other @ 3.54%
Total : 55.13%
1-1 @ 11.27% (0.15 0.15)
0-0 @ 6.68% (0.108 0.11)
2-2 @ 4.76% (0.05 0.05)
Other @ 0.99%
Total : 23.7%
0-1 @ 6.52% (0.199 0.2)
1-2 @ 5.5% (0.152 0.15)
0-2 @ 3.18% (0.142 0.14)
1-3 @ 1.79% (0.074 0.07)
2-3 @ 1.55% (0.039 0.04)
0-3 @ 1.03% (0.06 0.06)
Other @ 1.6%
Total : 21.15%

Head to Head
Aug 22, 2021 4pm
Energetik-BGU
1-1
BATE
Ubaydullayev (12')
Miroshnikau (49'), Bulychev (80'), Rylach (90+3')
Milic (17')
Volkov (48')
Apr 17, 2021 4pm
BATE
2-1
Energetik-BGU
Dragun (21', 23')
Karasev (50'), Skavysh (74')
Vassiljev (30' pen.)
Rylach (39'), Sokol (49'), Miroshnikau (71')
Apr 17, 2021 4pm
BATE
2-1
Energetik-BGU
Dragun (21', 23')
Karasev (50'), Skavysh (74')
Vassiljev (30' pen.)
Rylach (39'), Sokol (49'), Miroshnikau (71')
Jul 4, 2020 2pm
BATE
0-1
Energetik-BGU

Nastic (39')
Umarov (23')
Svirepa (7'), Twe (27'), Dias (29')
Svirepa (20')
Mar 19, 2020 2pm
Energetik-BGU
3-1
BATE
Yakhshibaev (26', 34'), Bakic (88')
Atemenge (19'), Mosahanian (36'), Bakic (90')
Skavysh (66')
Dragun (33'), Volkov (85')
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!