MX23RW : Tuesday, June 25 16:05:32| >> :300:86500:86500:
Austrian Bundesliga | Gameweek 10
May 19, 2024 at 4pm UK
Allianz Stadion

Rapid Vienna
0 - 3
Hartberg


Sattlberger (34')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Avdijaj (25'), Kainz (59'), Frieser (90+2')
Schopp (28')
Coverage of the Austrian Bundesliga clash between Rapid Vienna and Hartberg.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Austria Klagenfurt 0-1 Rapid Vienna
Sunday, May 12 at 4pm in Austrian Bundesliga
Last Game: Hartberg 1-5 Salzburg
Sunday, May 12 at 4pm in Austrian Bundesliga

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Rapid Vienna win with a probability of 46.31%. A win for Hartberg had a probability of 29.68% and a draw had a probability of 24%.

The most likely scoreline for a Rapid Vienna win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.32%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (8.64%) and 2-0 (7.21%). The likeliest Hartberg win was 1-2 (7.21%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.15%). The actual scoreline of 0-3 was predicted with a 1.9% likelihood.

Result
Rapid ViennaDrawHartberg
46.31%24%29.68%
Both teams to score 58.87% (0.0010000000000048 0)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
56.81%43.18%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
34.41% (-0.0010000000000048 -0)65.58% (0.0010000000000048 0)
Rapid Vienna Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
81.17%18.83%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
49.73%50.27%
Hartberg Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
72.52%27.48%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
37.02% (-0.0020000000000024 -0)62.97% (0.00099999999999767 0)
Score Analysis
    Rapid Vienna 46.31%
    Hartberg 29.68%
    Draw 24%
Rapid ViennaDrawHartberg
2-1 @ 9.32% (0.00099999999999945 0)
1-0 @ 8.64%
2-0 @ 7.21%
3-1 @ 5.19%
3-0 @ 4.02%
3-2 @ 3.35%
4-1 @ 2.17%
4-0 @ 1.68%
4-2 @ 1.4% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
Other @ 3.35%
Total : 46.31%
1-1 @ 11.15%
2-2 @ 6.02%
0-0 @ 5.17%
3-3 @ 1.44%
Other @ 0.21%
Total : 24%
1-2 @ 7.21%
0-1 @ 6.68%
0-2 @ 4.32%
1-3 @ 3.1%
2-3 @ 2.59%
0-3 @ 1.86%
1-4 @ 1%
Other @ 2.92%
Total : 29.68%

Head to Head
Mar 31, 2024 1.30pm
Gameweek 2
Hartberg
0-3
Rapid Vienna

Heil (30'), Pfeifer (52'), Entrup (69'), Avdijaj (77'), Sangare (88')
Avdijaj (88')
Grull (3', 43', 80')
Sattlberger (76')
Nov 11, 2023 4pm
Gameweek 14
Hartberg
1-0
Rapid Vienna
Lang (6')
Prokop (14'), Bowat (24'), Fillafer (90+3')

Kasanwirjo (66'), Sollbauer (73'), Moormann (76')
Aug 13, 2023 4pm
Gameweek 3
Rapid Vienna
0-1
Hartberg

Seidl (74'), Querfeld (78'), Urdl (90+4'), Auer (90+4')
Urdl (68')
Heil (35'), Sallinger (90+8')
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
 
8pm
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tuesday, July 9
Wednesday, July 10
Sunday, July 14
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Germany Germany32107
Q Switzerland Switzerland31205
3 Hungary Hungary31023
4 Scotland flag Scotland30121

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Spain Spain33009
Q Italy Italy31114
3 Croatia Croatia30212
4 Albania national flag Albania30121

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
Q England flag England21104
2 Denmark Denmark20202
3 Slovenia Slovenia20202
4 Serbia Serbia20111

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Netherlands Netherlands21104
Q France France21104
3 Austria Austria21013
4 Poland Poland20020

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Romania Romania21013
2 Belgium Belgium21013
3 Slovakia Slovakia21013
4 Ukraine Ukraine21013

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Portugal Portugal22006
2 Turkey Turkey21013
3 Czech Republic Czech Republic20111
4 Georgia Georgia20111


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!