MX23RW : Sunday, May 19 10:22:01| >> :300:86500:86500:
Austrian Bundesliga | Gameweek 6
Apr 24, 2024 at 5.30pm UK
PROfertil ARENA
LASK

Hartberg
1 - 2
LASK

Fillafer (20')
FT(HT: 1-1)
Flecker (44'), Bowat (90+3' og.)
Ljubicic (22'), Ziereis (38'), Berisha (69'), Flecker (81')
Coverage of the Austrian Bundesliga clash between Hartberg and LASK Linz.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: LASK 1-3 Hartberg
Sunday, April 21 at 1.30pm in Austrian Bundesliga
Last Game: LASK 1-3 Hartberg
Sunday, April 21 at 1.30pm in Austrian Bundesliga

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a LASK Linz win with a probability of 52.31%. A draw had a probability of 24.7% and a win for Hartberg had a probability of 22.98%.

The most likely scoreline for a LASK Linz win was 0-1 with a probability of 11.84%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-2 (9.66%) and 1-2 (9.58%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (11.74%), while for a Hartberg win it was 1-0 (7.2%). The actual scoreline of 1-2 was predicted with a 9.6% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that LASK Linz would win this match.

Result
HartbergDrawLASK Linz
22.98%24.7% (0.0030000000000001 0) 52.31% (-0.0019999999999953 -0)
Both teams to score 50.58% (0.00099999999999767 0)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
48.71% (-0.00099999999999767 -0)51.29% (0.0030000000000001 0)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
26.88% (-0.0019999999999989 -0)73.12% (0.0019999999999953 0)
Hartberg Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
62.89% (0.00099999999999767 0)37.11% (-0.00099999999999767 -0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
26.11% (0.00099999999999767 0)73.89%
LASK Linz Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
80.42% (-0.0010000000000048 -0)19.58% (0.0019999999999989 0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
48.49% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)51.51% (0.0030000000000001 0)
Score Analysis
    Hartberg 22.98%
    LASK Linz 52.31%
    Draw 24.7%
HartbergDrawLASK Linz
1-0 @ 7.2%
2-1 @ 5.82%
2-0 @ 3.57% (0.0010000000000003 0)
3-1 @ 1.92%
3-2 @ 1.57%
3-0 @ 1.18%
Other @ 1.71%
Total : 22.98%
1-1 @ 11.74%
0-0 @ 7.27% (0.0010000000000003 0)
2-2 @ 4.75%
Other @ 0.95%
Total : 24.7%
0-1 @ 11.84%
0-2 @ 9.66% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
1-2 @ 9.58%
0-3 @ 5.25% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
1-3 @ 5.21%
2-3 @ 2.58%
0-4 @ 2.14% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
1-4 @ 2.12%
2-4 @ 1.05%
Other @ 2.88%
Total : 52.31%

Head to Head
Apr 21, 2024 1.30pm
Gameweek 5
LASK
1-3
Hartberg
Flecker (57')
Bello (37'), Usor (38'), Darazs (38'), Horvath (45+3'), Ljubicic (63')
Heil (22'), Entrup (44'), Prokop (75')
Komposch (38'), Fillafer (50')
Feb 18, 2024 1.30pm
Gameweek 19
Hartberg
0-0
LASK
Komposch (20'), Providence (31'), Avdijaj (72'), Halwachs (85')
Diakite (68')
Ljubicic (70'), Ziereis (78')
Sep 24, 2023 1.30pm
Gameweek 8
LASK
0-0
Hartberg
Zulj (64'), Jovicic (72'), Talovierov (90')
Lang (63'), Bowat (67'), Halwachs (90+1')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
Relegation Round
1Wolfsberger104424139231
2Austria ViennaAustria Vienna103433534129
3BW Linz103433348-1522
4Rheindorf AltachRheindorf Altach102622740-1321
5WSG Swarovski TirolSwarovski103342955-2619
6Austria Lustenau102532258-3616
Championship Round
1Sturm Graz953154233141
2Red Bull SalzburgSalzburg942367283939
3LASK LinzLASK952242261634
4Rapid Vienna933347321528
5Hartberg92254652-625
6Austria KlagenfurtAustria Klagenfurt91264048-822
 
Regular Season
1Red Bull SalzburgSalzburg22155245123350
2Sturm Graz22137237152246
3LASK LinzLASK229852618835
4Austria KlagenfurtAustria Klagenfurt2281042927234
5Hartberg229763328534
6Rapid Vienna2289538211733
7Austria ViennaAustria Vienna229672522333
8Wolfsberger228682932-330
9Rheindorf AltachRheindorf Altach2247111730-1319
10BW Linz2247112238-1619
11WSG Swarovski TirolSwarovski2242162042-2214
12Austria Lustenau2224161349-3610


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!