MX23RW : Sunday, February 25 04:49:25| >> :120:7254:7254:
AFC Champions League | Group Stage
Nov 29, 2023 at 10am UK
Saitama Stadium 2002
Wuhan Three Towns
Urawa
2 - 1
Wuhan TT
Scholz (37' pen.), Kante (90')
Linssen (64'), Hoibraten (88')
FT(HT: 1-0)
Davidson (68')
Chao (44')
Coverage of the AFC Champions League Group Stage clash between Urawa Red Diamonds and Wuhan Three Towns.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Ha Noi 2-1 Wuhan TT
Wednesday, November 8 at 12pm in AFC Champions League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Urawa Red Diamonds win with a probability of 46.15%. A win for Wuhan Three Towns had a probability of 29.65% and a draw had a probability of 24.2%.

The most likely scoreline for a Urawa Red Diamonds win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.31%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (8.86%) and 2-0 (7.3%). The likeliest Wuhan Three Towns win was 1-2 (7.2%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.29%). The actual scoreline of 2-1 was predicted with a 9.3% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted a 2-1 win for Urawa Red Diamonds in this match.

Result
Urawa Red DiamondsDrawWuhan Three Towns
46.15% (-0.020000000000003 -0.02) 24.19% (-0.0079999999999991 -0.01) 29.65% (0.024999999999999 0.02)
Both teams to score 58.2% (0.042999999999999 0.04)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
55.94% (0.049999999999997 0.05)44.05% (-0.052999999999997 -0.05)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
33.56% (0.048999999999999 0.05)66.44% (-0.051999999999992 -0.05)
Urawa Red Diamonds Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
80.76% (0.010000000000005 0.01)19.24% (-0.012999999999998 -0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
49.05% (0.020999999999994 0.02)50.95% (-0.021999999999998 -0.02)
Wuhan Three Towns Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
72.06% (0.043000000000006 0.04)27.94% (-0.045000000000002 -0.05)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
36.44% (0.054000000000002 0.05)63.56% (-0.055999999999997 -0.06)
Score Analysis
    Urawa Red Diamonds 46.15%
    Wuhan Three Towns 29.65%
    Draw 24.19%
Urawa Red DiamondsDrawWuhan Three Towns
2-1 @ 9.31% (-0.0019999999999989 -0)
1-0 @ 8.86% (-0.016999999999999 -0.02)
2-0 @ 7.3% (-0.011 -0.01)
3-1 @ 5.12% (0.0010000000000003 0)
3-0 @ 4.01% (-0.0039999999999996 -0)
3-2 @ 3.26% (0.004 0)
4-1 @ 2.11% (0.0020000000000002 0)
4-0 @ 1.65% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
4-2 @ 1.34% (0.0030000000000001 0)
Other @ 3.19%
Total : 46.15%
1-1 @ 11.29% (-0.010000000000002 -0.01)
2-2 @ 5.94% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
0-0 @ 5.38% (-0.012 -0.01)
3-3 @ 1.39% (0.0029999999999999 0)
Other @ 0.2%
Total : 24.19%
1-2 @ 7.2% (0.0040000000000004 0)
0-1 @ 6.85% (-0.0069999999999997 -0.01)
0-2 @ 4.37% (0.0010000000000003 0)
1-3 @ 3.06% (0.0059999999999998 0.01)
2-3 @ 2.52% (0.0050000000000003 0.01)
0-3 @ 1.86% (0.0030000000000001 0)
1-4 @ 0.98% (0.003 0)
Other @ 2.81%
Total : 29.65%

Head to Head
Sep 20, 2023 1pm
Group Stage
Wuhan TT
2-2
Urawa
Xiaobin (10'), Davidson (62' pen.)
Hang (86')
Linssen (55'), Kante (90+4')
Iwanami (32'), Linssen (90+9')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Liverpool26186263253860
2Manchester CityMan City26185359263359
3Arsenal26184462233958
4Aston Villa26164656352152
5Tottenham HotspurSpurs25145652381447
6Manchester UnitedMan Utd26142103636044
7Brighton & Hove AlbionBrighton2610974941839
8Newcastle UnitedNewcastle26114115445937
9West Ham UnitedWest Ham2510693644-836
10Chelsea25105104241135
11Wolverhampton WanderersWolves25105103940-135
12Fulham2695123642-632
13Crystal Palace2677123144-1328
14Bournemouth2577113347-1428
15Brentford2574143544-925
16Nottingham ForestNott'm Forest2666143448-1424
17Everton2687112834-621
18Luton TownLuton2555153551-1620
19Burnley2634192558-3313
20Sheffield UnitedSheff Utd2534182265-4313

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!