MX23RW : Monday, May 23 18:04:09| >> :300:86500:86500:
Adelaide United
Brisbane Roar
Central Coast Mariners
Macarthur
Melbourne City
Melbourne Victory
Newcastle Jets
Perth Glory
Sydney FC
Wellington Phoenix
Western Sydney Wanderers
Western United
Feb 23, 2022 at 8.55am UK at Perth Oval
Perth Glory
0 - 1
Macarthur

O'Neill (53')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Davila (9')
Susnjar (50')
Susnjar (76')
Coverage of the Australian A-League clash between Perth Glory and Macarthur.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Perth Glory win with a probability of 44.82%. A win for Macarthur had a probability of 31.88% and a draw had a probability of 23.3%.

The most likely scoreline for a Perth Glory win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.08%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (7.32%) and 2-0 (6.34%). The likeliest Macarthur win was 1-2 (7.5%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (10.47%). The actual scoreline of 0-1 was predicted with a 6% likelihood.

Result
Perth GloryDrawMacarthur
44.82%23.29%31.88%
Both teams to score 62.67%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
61.29%38.71%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
38.98%61.02%
Perth Glory Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
82.34%17.65%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
51.73%48.27%
Macarthur Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
76.11%23.89%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
41.9%58.1%
Score Analysis
    Perth Glory 44.82%
    Macarthur 31.88%
    Draw 23.29%
Perth GloryDrawMacarthur
2-1 @ 9.08%
1-0 @ 7.32%
2-0 @ 6.34%
3-1 @ 5.25%
3-2 @ 3.76%
3-0 @ 3.67%
4-1 @ 2.28%
4-2 @ 1.63%
4-0 @ 1.59%
Other @ 3.92%
Total : 44.82%
1-1 @ 10.47%
2-2 @ 6.5%
0-0 @ 4.22%
3-3 @ 1.79%
Other @ 0.31%
Total : 23.29%
1-2 @ 7.5%
0-1 @ 6.04%
0-2 @ 4.32%
1-3 @ 3.58%
2-3 @ 3.1%
0-3 @ 2.06%
1-4 @ 1.28%
2-4 @ 1.11%
Other @ 2.89%
Total : 31.88%

How you voted: Perth Glory vs Macarthur

Perth Glory
28.6%
Draw
42.9%
Macarthur
28.6%
7
Head to Head
May 23, 2021 11.15am
Perth Glory
1-1
Macarthur
Castro (13' pen.)
Malik (69'), D'Agostino (84')
Derbyshire (30')
M'Mombwa (3'), Puyo (34'), Rose (65')
May 1, 2021 6.05am
Apr 2, 2021 8.05am

Did you know...?
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Tables

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!