MX23RW : Saturday, June 22 18:39:48| >> :300:86500:86500:
2.Bundesliga | Gameweek 34
May 19, 2024 at 2.30pm UK
Stadio Comunale Mirco Aghetoni
Hertha Berlin logo

Osnabruck
2 - 1
Hertha Berlin

Wiemann (44'), Makridis (76')
Tesche (87')
FT(HT: 1-1)
Dardai (5')
Reese (54'), Kenny (63'), Rolke (70'), Gechter (75')
Coverage of the 2.Bundesliga clash between VfL Osnabruck and Hertha Berlin.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: St Pauli 3-1 Osnabruck
Sunday, May 12 at 12.30pm in 2.Bundesliga
Last Game: Hertha Berlin 3-1 Kaiserslautern
Saturday, May 11 at 12pm in 2.Bundesliga

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Hertha Berlin win with a probability of 49.78%. A win for VfL Osnabruck had a probability of 28.31% and a draw had a probability of 21.9%.

The most likely scoreline for a Hertha Berlin win was 1-2 with a probability of 9.24%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-1 (6.57%) and 0-2 (6.43%). The likeliest VfL Osnabruck win was 2-1 (6.78%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (9.44%). The actual scoreline of 2-1 was predicted with a 6.8% likelihood.

Result
VfL OsnabruckDrawHertha Berlin
28.31% (-0.026 -0.03) 21.92% (0.0020000000000024 0) 49.78% (0.024000000000001 0.02)
Both teams to score 65.46% (-0.030999999999992 -0.03)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
65.91% (-0.031999999999996 -0.03)34.09% (0.030999999999999 0.03)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
44.03% (-0.035999999999994 -0.04)55.97% (0.033999999999999 0.03)
VfL Osnabruck Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
76.22% (-0.030999999999992 -0.03)23.78% (0.029999999999998 0.03)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
42.07% (-0.045999999999999 -0.05)57.93% (0.043999999999997 0.04)
Hertha Berlin Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
85.88% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)14.12% (0.0039999999999996 0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
58.23% (-0.0080000000000027 -0.01)41.77% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
Score Analysis
    VfL Osnabruck 28.31%
    Hertha Berlin 49.78%
    Draw 21.92%
VfL OsnabruckDrawHertha Berlin
2-1 @ 6.78% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
1-0 @ 4.82% (0.0039999999999996 0)
2-0 @ 3.46% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
3-1 @ 3.25% (-0.004 -0)
3-2 @ 3.18% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
3-0 @ 1.66% (-0.002 -0)
4-1 @ 1.17% (-0.002 -0)
4-2 @ 1.14% (-0.0029999999999999 -0)
Other @ 2.85%
Total : 28.31%
1-1 @ 9.44% (0.0050000000000008 0.01)
2-2 @ 6.64% (-0.0039999999999996 -0)
0-0 @ 3.36% (0.0049999999999999 0)
3-3 @ 2.07% (-0.004 -0)
Other @ 0.41%
Total : 21.92%
1-2 @ 9.24% (0.0039999999999996 0)
0-1 @ 6.57% (0.0090000000000003 0.01)
0-2 @ 6.43% (0.008 0.01)
1-3 @ 6.03% (0.0010000000000003 0)
2-3 @ 4.33% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
0-3 @ 4.2% (0.0050000000000008 0.01)
1-4 @ 2.95%
2-4 @ 2.12% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
0-4 @ 2.05% (0.0019999999999998 0)
1-5 @ 1.16%
3-4 @ 1.02% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
Other @ 3.68%
Total : 49.78%

Head to Head
Dec 16, 2023 12pm
Gameweek 17
Hertha Berlin
0-0
Osnabruck
Karbownik (19'), Dardai (54'), Dardai (55'), Kenny (90+5')
Niederlechner (85')
Ajdini (51'), Conteh (60'), Gnaase (89')
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Saturday, June 22
 
8pm
Sunday, June 23
 
8pm
Monday, June 24
 
8pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tuesday, July 9
Wednesday, July 10
Sunday, July 14
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Germany Germany22006
2 Switzerland Switzerland21104
3 Scotland flag Scotland20111
4 Hungary Hungary20020

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Spain Spain22006
2 Italy Italy21013
3 Albania national flag Albania20111
4 Croatia Croatia20111

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
1 England flag England21104
2 Denmark Denmark20202
3 Slovenia Slovenia20202
4 Serbia Serbia20111

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Netherlands Netherlands21104
2 France France21104
3 Austria Austria21013
4 Poland Poland20020

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Romania Romania11003
2 Ukraine Ukraine21013
3 Slovakia Slovakia21013
4 Belgium Belgium10010

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Portugal Portugal22006
2 Turkey Turkey21013
3 Czech Republic Czech Republic20111
4 Georgia Georgia20111


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!