MX23RW : Sunday, April 14 20:31:25| >> :300:86500:86500:
Penarol
Uruguayan Primera Division | Gameweek 2
Feb 24, 2024 at 11pm UK
Estadio Campeon del Siglo

Penarol
2 - 0
Miramar Misiones

Fernandez (8'), Sequeira (28')
Fernandez (53')
FT(HT: 2-0)

Ayala (3'), Rodriguez (13'), Alvarez (90+1')
Coverage of the Uruguayan Primera Division clash between Penarol and Miramar Misiones.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Cerro Largo 1-2 Penarol
Sunday, February 18 at 11pm in Uruguayan Primera Division
Last Game: Miramar Misiones 2-3 Progreso
Saturday, February 17 at 10.15pm in Uruguayan Primera Division

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats, suggests the most likely outcome of this match is a Penarol win with a probability of 44.09%. A win for Miramar Misiones has a probability of 28.9% and a draw has a probability of 27%.

The most likely scoreline for a Penarol win is 1-0 with a probability of 12.05%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 2-1 (8.78%) and 2-0 (8.29%). The likeliest Miramar Misiones win is 0-1 (9.28%), while for a drawn scoreline it is 1-1 (12.76%).

Result
PenarolDrawMiramar Misiones
44.09% (-0.105 -0.11) 27% (-0.134 -0.13) 28.9% (0.236 0.24)
Both teams to score 48.82% (0.51600000000001 0.52)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
43.94% (0.599 0.6)56.06% (-0.603 -0.6)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
22.86% (0.483 0.48)77.14% (-0.48699999999999 -0.49)
Penarol Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
74.73% (0.21499999999999 0.21)25.27% (-0.219 -0.22)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
39.97% (0.297 0.3)60.02% (-0.302 -0.3)
Miramar Misiones Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
65.33% (0.50200000000001 0.5)34.67% (-0.506 -0.51)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
28.6% (0.532 0.53)71.39% (-0.535 -0.53)
Score Analysis
    Penarol 44.09%
    Miramar Misiones 28.9%
    Draw 27%
PenarolDrawMiramar Misiones
1-0 @ 12.05% (-0.2 -0.2)
2-1 @ 8.78% (0.029 0.03)
2-0 @ 8.29% (-0.088000000000001 -0.09)
3-1 @ 4.03% (0.038 0.04)
3-0 @ 3.8% (-0.016 -0.02)
3-2 @ 2.13% (0.05 0.05)
4-1 @ 1.39% (0.022 0.02)
4-0 @ 1.31% (0.0029999999999999 0)
Other @ 2.32%
Total : 44.09%
1-1 @ 12.76% (-0.040000000000001 -0.04)
0-0 @ 8.76% (-0.205 -0.21)
2-2 @ 4.65% (0.079 0.08)
Other @ 0.83%
Total : 27%
0-1 @ 9.28% (-0.088000000000001 -0.09)
1-2 @ 6.76% (0.072 0.07)
0-2 @ 4.92% (0.022 0.02)
1-3 @ 2.39% (0.057 0.06)
0-3 @ 1.74% (0.031 0.03)
2-3 @ 1.64% (0.05 0.05)
Other @ 2.18%
Total : 28.9%

rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Result
Ruud
Tsitsipas
1 4
6 6
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1ProgresoProgreso86201911820
2PenarolPenarol76101431119
3Boston RiverBoston River8431117415
4Defensor SportingDefensor7421158714
5NacionalNacional7340105513
6River PlateRiver Plate8323119211
7Racing de MontevideoRacing83231211111
8Cerro Largo832377011
9DanubioDanubio722357-28
10LiverpoolLiverpool7142101007
11Deportivo MaldonadoMaldonado8215712-57
12CerroCerro8143915-67
13Montevideo WanderersWanderers7124410-65
14Miramar Misiones7043812-44
15FenixFenix804449-54
16Rampla JuniorsRampla7115414-104


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!