MX23RW : Saturday, April 13 12:30:19| >> :300:86500:86500:
Alloa Athletic
Annan Athletic
Cove Rangers
Edinburgh City
Falkirk
Hamilton logo
Kelty Hearts
Montrose
Queen of the South
Stirling Albion
Stirling Albion
Scottish League One | Gameweek 20
Feb 27, 2024 at 7.50pm UK
Forthbank Stadium
Hamilton logo

Stirling
0 - 0
Hamilton


Leitch (45+2'), McPake (58')
FT

Barjonas (52'), Davidson (56')
Coverage of the Scottish League One clash between Stirling Albion and Hamilton Academical.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Stirling 4-0 Edinburgh
Saturday, February 24 at 3pm in Scottish League One
Last Game: Hamilton 1-2 Alloa
Saturday, February 24 at 3pm in Scottish League One

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Hamilton Academical win with a probability of 46.75%. A win for Stirling Albion had a probability of 29.15% and a draw had a probability of 24.1%.

The most likely scoreline for a Hamilton Academical win was 1-2 with a probability of 9.36%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-1 (8.89%) and 0-2 (7.4%). The likeliest Stirling Albion win was 2-1 (7.12%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.24%). The actual scoreline of 0-0 was predicted with a 5.3% likelihood.

Result
Stirling AlbionDrawHamilton Academical
29.15% (6.164 6.16) 24.1% (1.562 1.56) 46.75% (-7.723 -7.72)
Both teams to score 58.2% (0.634 0.63)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
56.09% (-1.873 -1.87)43.91% (1.877 1.88)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
33.7% (-1.856 -1.86)66.29% (1.86 1.86)
Stirling Albion Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
71.79% (3.773 3.77)28.2% (-3.769 -3.77)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
36.09% (4.535 4.54)63.9% (-4.53 -4.53)
Hamilton Academical Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
81.06% (-3.559 -3.56)18.93% (3.564 3.56)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
49.55% (-6.283 -6.28)50.44% (6.287 6.29)
Score Analysis
    Stirling Albion 29.15%
    Hamilton Academical 46.75%
    Draw 24.09%
Stirling AlbionDrawHamilton Academical
2-1 @ 7.12% (1.135 1.14)
1-0 @ 6.76% (1.155 1.16)
2-0 @ 4.28% (1.082 1.08)
3-1 @ 3% (0.729 0.73)
3-2 @ 2.5% (0.37 0.37)
3-0 @ 1.81% (0.591 0.59)
4-1 @ 0.95% (0.302 0.3)
Other @ 2.74%
Total : 29.15%
1-1 @ 11.24% (0.75 0.75)
2-2 @ 5.92% (0.321 0.32)
0-0 @ 5.34% (0.425 0.43)
3-3 @ 1.39% (0.057 0.06)
Other @ 0.2%
Total : 24.09%
1-2 @ 9.36% (-0.466 -0.47)
0-1 @ 8.89% (-0.316 -0.32)
0-2 @ 7.4% (-1.223 -1.22)
1-3 @ 5.19% (-0.942 -0.94)
0-3 @ 4.1% (-1.277 -1.28)
2-3 @ 3.29% (-0.211 -0.21)
1-4 @ 2.16% (-0.712 -0.71)
0-4 @ 1.71% (-0.811 -0.81)
2-4 @ 1.37% (-0.27 -0.27)
Other @ 3.29%
Total : 46.75%

Head to Head
Nov 11, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 13
Hamilton
5-0
Stirling
O'Hara (14', 56', 78'), Henderson (38', 69')

McGregor (18'), Moore (85')
Hilson (90+1')
Sep 2, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 5
Stirling
2-2
Hamilton
Cooper (44'), Banner (76')
Davidson (42'), McGeachie (90')
Henderson (30'), O'Hara (38')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1FalkirkFalkirk32266087216684
2Hamilton AcademicalHamilton32198566244265
3Alloa AthleticAlloa32156115550551
4Montrose31137115252046
5Cove Rangers32137125153-246
6Kelty Hearts32117144455-1140
7Queen of the SouthQotS3297164050-1034
8Stirling AlbionStirling3297163555-2034
9Annan AthleticAnnan32710154561-1631
10Edinburgh CityEdinburgh3125243488-545


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!