MX23RW : Thursday, May 30 18:50:42| >> :300:86500:86500:
Aldershot Town
Altrincham
Barnet
Boreham Wood
Bromley
Chesterfield
Dagenham & Redbridge
Eastleigh
Ebbsfleet United
AFC Fylde
Gateshead
Halifax Town
Hartlepool United
Maidenhead United
Oldham Athletic
Rochdale
Solihull Moors
Southend United
Wealdstone
Woking
Halifax Town
National League | Gameweek 45
Apr 13, 2024 at 3pm UK
The Shay Stadium
Barnet

Halifax
0 - 2
Barnet


Cooke (84')
FT(HT: 0-2)
Collinge (10'), Stead (13')
Cropper (37'), Hartigan (90+2')
Coverage of the National League clash between Halifax Town and Barnet.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Kidderminster 0-2 Halifax
Saturday, April 6 at 5.30pm in National League
Last Game: Barnet 1-1 Bromley
Tuesday, April 9 at 7.45pm in National League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Barnet win with a probability of 41.35%. A win for Halifax Town had a probability of 33.94% and a draw had a probability of 24.7%.

The most likely scoreline for a Barnet win was 1-2 with a probability of 8.84%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-1 (8.48%) and 0-2 (6.48%). The likeliest Halifax Town win was 2-1 (7.88%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.55%). The actual scoreline of 0-2 was predicted with a 6.5% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Barnet would win this match.

Result
Halifax TownDrawBarnet
33.94% (0.0060000000000002 0.01) 24.72%41.35% (-0.0039999999999978 -0)
Both teams to score 58.29% (0.0030000000000001 0)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
55.22%44.78%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
32.86% (0.00099999999999767 0)67.14% (0.0010000000000048 0)
Halifax Town Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
74.42% (0.0030000000000001 0)25.59% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
39.54% (0.0030000000000001 0)60.46% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
Barnet Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
78.33%21.68% (0.0010000000000012 0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
45.18% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)54.82% (0.0030000000000001 0)
Score Analysis
    Halifax Town 33.94%
    Barnet 41.35%
    Draw 24.71%
Halifax TownDrawBarnet
2-1 @ 7.88% (0.0010000000000003 0)
1-0 @ 7.56% (0.00099999999999945 0)
2-0 @ 5.15%
3-1 @ 3.58% (0.00099999999999989 0)
3-2 @ 2.74% (0.00099999999999989 0)
3-0 @ 2.34%
4-1 @ 1.22%
4-2 @ 0.93% (0.001 0)
Other @ 2.54%
Total : 33.94%
1-1 @ 11.55%
2-2 @ 6.02%
0-0 @ 5.55%
3-3 @ 1.4%
Other @ 0.2%
Total : 24.71%
1-2 @ 8.84%
0-1 @ 8.48%
0-2 @ 6.48% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
1-3 @ 4.5%
0-3 @ 3.3% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
2-3 @ 3.07%
1-4 @ 1.72%
0-4 @ 1.26%
2-4 @ 1.17% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
Other @ 2.51%
Total : 41.35%

Head to Head
Sep 23, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 11
Barnet
0-0
Halifax
Kanu (20'), Pritchard (35'), Gorman (65')
Capello (87')
Feb 7, 2023 7.45pm
Gameweek 23
Halifax
1-3
Barnet
Alli (7')
Smith (22'), Kabamba (67'), Diarra (81')
Aug 6, 2022 3pm
Gameweek 1
Barnet
2-0
Halifax
Mason-Clark (13'), Kabamba (82')
Pritchard (90+3')

Stott (32')
Stott (65')
Feb 26, 2022 3pm
Gameweek 32
Halifax
1-0
Barnet
Maher (41')
Martin (52'), Debrah (74'), Summerfield (76')

Greenidge (18'), Beard (63'), Marriott (77'), Marshall (83')
Oct 2, 2021 3pm
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
CChesterfield4631510106654198
2Barnet462681291603186
3Bromley462215973492481
4AltrinchamAltrincham4622111384592577
5Solihull MoorsSolihull462113127162976
6Gateshead462291588642475
7Halifax TownHalifax461914135850871
8Aldershot TownAldershot46209177483-969
9Southend UnitedSouthend4621121370452565
10Oldham AthleticOldham461518136360363
11Rochdale461614166964562
12Hartlepool UnitedHartlepool46179207082-1260
13Eastleigh461611197387-1459
14Maidenhead UnitedMaidenhead461513186067-758
15Dagenham & RedbridgeDag & Red461414186963656
16WealdstoneWealdstone461511206072-1256
17Woking461510214955-655
18Fylde461510217482-855
19Ebbsfleet461412205974-1554
20York City461217175569-1453
21Boreham WoodBoreham Wood461216185973-1452
22Kidderminster HarriersKidderminster461113224059-1946
23Dorking WanderersDorking46129255485-3145
24Oxford CityOxford City4689295494-4033


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!