MX23RW : Sunday, April 14 20:03:42| >> :300:86500:86500:
National League South | Gameweek 36
Feb 24, 2024 at 3pm UK
Beveree Stadium

Hampton
1 - 1
Farnborough

Gray (56')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Ghandour (90+2')
Coverage of the National League South clash between Hampton & Richmond and Farnborough Town.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Weymouth 2-4 Hampton
Tuesday, February 20 at 7.45pm in National League South
Last Game: Farnborough 0-0 Torquay Utd
Tuesday, February 20 at 7.45pm in National League South

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats, suggests the most likely outcome of this match is a Farnborough Town win with a probability of 50.31%. A win for Hampton & Richmond has a probability of 25.79% and a draw has a probability of 23.9%.

The most likely scoreline for a Farnborough Town win is 0-1 with a probability of 9.74%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 1-2 (9.62%) and 0-2 (8.32%). The likeliest Hampton & Richmond win is 1-0 (6.59%), while for a drawn scoreline it is 1-1 (11.26%).

Result
Hampton & RichmondDrawFarnborough Town
25.79% (-0.024999999999999 -0.02) 23.91% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01) 50.31% (0.033000000000001 0.03)
Both teams to score 56.1% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
54.57% (0.0030000000000001 0)45.43% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
32.23% (0.0020000000000024 0)67.77%
Hampton & Richmond Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
68.51% (-0.016999999999996 -0.02)31.49% (0.019000000000002 0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
32.13% (-0.022999999999996 -0.02)67.87% (0.024000000000001 0.02)
Farnborough Town Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
81.88% (0.012 0.01)18.11% (-0.012 -0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
50.94% (0.021000000000001 0.02)49.06% (-0.020000000000003 -0.02)
Score Analysis
    Hampton & Richmond 25.79%
    Farnborough Town 50.31%
    Draw 23.9%
Hampton & RichmondDrawFarnborough Town
1-0 @ 6.59% (-0.0039999999999996 -0)
2-1 @ 6.51% (-0.0040000000000004 -0)
2-0 @ 3.81% (-0.0050000000000003 -0.01)
3-1 @ 2.51% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
3-2 @ 2.14% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
3-0 @ 1.47% (-0.002 -0)
Other @ 2.77%
Total : 25.79%
1-1 @ 11.26%
0-0 @ 5.7%
2-2 @ 5.56% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
3-3 @ 1.22% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
Other @ 0.16%
Total : 23.9%
0-1 @ 9.74% (0.0030000000000001 0)
1-2 @ 9.62% (0.0019999999999989 0)
0-2 @ 8.32% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
1-3 @ 5.48% (0.0030000000000001 0)
0-3 @ 4.74% (0.0049999999999999 0)
2-3 @ 3.17%
1-4 @ 2.34% (0.0029999999999997 0)
0-4 @ 2.03% (0.0030000000000001 0)
2-4 @ 1.35% (0.0010000000000001 0)
Other @ 3.52%
Total : 50.31%

Head to Head
Sep 2, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 7
Farnborough
3-1
Hampton
Pavey (19' pen., 46'), Holmes (71')
Robinson (89' og.)
Mar 25, 2023 3pm
Dec 3, 2022 12.30pm
Gameweek 21
Farnborough
2-2
Hampton
Kasimu (23'), Robinson (60')
Amartey (27'), Inman (64')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Result
Ruud
Tsitsipas
1 4
6 6
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Yeovil TownYeovil44288878443492
2Chelmsford CityChelmsford City4524111075423383
3Worthing4525614100703081
4Braintree TownBraintree4523121062392381
5Maidstone UnitedMaidstone4523111167511680
6Bath City4520141169492074
7Hampton & RichmondHampton442012126051972
8Aveley452010156661570
9Farnborough TownFarnborough451912147466869
10Slough TownSlough4517141480681265
11St Albans CitySt Albans City44197187465964
12Chippenham TownChippenham451613166161061
13Tonbridge AngelsTonbridge Angels451512186364-157
14Weston-super-MareWeston43167206269-755
15Welling UnitedWelling United451217165570-1553
16Weymouth431216155662-652
17Truro CityTruro City43149205665-951
18Hemel Hempstead TownHemel Hemps.451310225571-1649
19Torquay UnitedTorquay Utd44177206675-948
20Eastbourne BoroughEastbourne44139224971-2248
21Taunton TownTaunton Town431015184368-2545
22DartfordDartford451110245474-2043
23Havant & WaterloovilleHavant & W'ville45107285287-3537
24Dover AthleticDover Athletic44415253973-3427


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!