MX23RW : Friday, May 20 23:13:02| >> :300:86500:86500:
Alaves logo
Athletic Bilbao logo
Atletico Madrid logo
Barcelona logo
Cadiz logo
Celta Vigo logo
Elche
Espanyol logo
Getafe logo
Granada logo
Levante logo
Mallorca logo
Osauna logo
Rayo Vallecano logo
Real Betis logo
Real Madrid logo
Real Sociedad logo
Sevilla logo
Valencia logo
Villarreal logo
Jan 23, 2022 at 5.30pm UK at Estadio Teresa Rivero
Rayo Vallecano
0 - 1
Athletic Bilbao

Lopez (89')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Serrano (30')
Williams (17'), Zarraga (60'), Garcia (69'), Simon (82'), Lekue (86'), Williams (88')
The Match
Preview
Sports Mole previews Sunday's La Liga clash between Rayo Vallecano and Athletic Bilbao, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Rayo Vallecano win with a probability of 40.46%. A win for Athletic Bilbao has a probability of 30.84% and a draw has a probability of 28.7%.

The most likely scoreline was Rayo Vallecano 1-1 Athletic Bilbao with a probability of 13.26%. The next most likely scorelines were 1-0 (12.99%), 0-1 (10.93%), 0-0 (10.71%). The actual score line of 0-1 was predicted with a 10.9%.

Result
Rayo VallecanoDrawAthletic Bilbao
40.46%28.7%30.84%
Both teams to score 44.94%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
38.62%61.37%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
18.72%81.27%
Rayo Vallecano Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
70.27%29.73%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
34.21%65.79%
Athletic Bilbao Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
63.95%36.04%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
27.17%72.82%
Score Analysis
    Rayo Vallecano 40.45%
    Athletic Bilbao 30.84%
    Draw 28.69%
Rayo VallecanoDrawAthletic Bilbao
1-0 @ 12.99%
2-1 @ 8.05%
2-0 @ 7.89%
3-1 @ 3.25%
3-0 @ 3.19%
3-2 @ 1.66%
4-1 @ 0.99%
4-0 @ 0.97%
Other @ 1.48%
Total : 40.45%
1-1 @ 13.26%
0-0 @ 10.71%
2-2 @ 4.11%
Other @ 0.61%
Total : 28.69%
0-1 @ 10.93%
1-2 @ 6.77%
0-2 @ 5.58%
1-3 @ 2.3%
0-3 @ 1.9%
2-3 @ 1.4%
Other @ 1.97%
Total : 30.84%

How you voted: Rayo Vallecano vs Athletic Bilbao

Rayo Vallecano
42.6%
Draw
23.5%
Athletic Bilbao
33.8%
68
Head to Head
Sep 21, 2021 9pm
Athletic Bilbao
1-2
Rayo Vallecano
Ciss (33' og.)
Nunez (16'), Muniain (56'), Martinez (90+5')
Garcia (5'), Falcao (90+6')
Catena (7'), Guardiola (42'), Maras (83')
Apr 14, 2019 1pm
Athletic Bilbao
3-2
Rayo Vallecano
Williams (2', 50'), Garcia (72')
Williams (90')
Moreno (45'), De Tomas (85')
Advincula (49'), Ba (68')
Advincula (52')
Oct 24, 2018 6pm
Apr 10, 2016 7.30pm
Nov 29, 2015 5.15pm
Rayo Vallecano
0-3
Athletic Bilbao

Baena (17'), Trashorras (26'), Martinez (59'), Tito (92')
Aduriz (2', 24', 60')
Laporte (64')

Did you know...?
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
La Liga
Serie A
Ligue 1
DFB-Pokal
League One
Scottish Cup
Turkish Super Lig
Belgian Pro League
Russian Premier League
Ukrainian Premier League
Norwegian Eliteserien
Swedish Allsvenskan
Danish Superliga
Finnish Veikkausliiga
Belarusian Premier League
Segunda Division
Serie B
Eredivisie Promotion Playoffs
Major League Soccer
Brasileiro
Uruguayan Primera Division
Australian A-League
J1 League
Women's Champions League
Tables
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
CReal Madrid38268480314986
2Barcelona372110668363273
3Atletico MadridAtletico37208963422168
4Sevilla371716452302267
5Real Betis381981162402265
6Real Sociedad37171193935462
7Villarreal3715111161372456
8Athletic Bilbao371413104335855
9Osasuna371211143749-1247
10Celta Vigo371210154341246
11Valencia371015124653-745
12Rayo Vallecano38119183950-1142
13Espanyol371011164053-1341
14Getafe37815143238-639
15ElcheElche37109183751-1439
16Granada37813164461-1737
17CadizCadiz37715153451-1736
18Mallorca3799193463-2936
RLevante38811195176-2535
RAlavesAlaves3787223164-3331

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!